reddie23

Jan 27, 2018
Hi, in the guide it says sera's box is in the room across the medical room in The Station, but I can't find it. In fact, in the secondary quests it says "find A box full of broken mirrors, somewhere near a giant stairwell". Maybe it's not the same quest?

-_-dodo-_-

Jul 28, 2018
i finished all the quests, i can't still find the draw even tho i ran in and out of the "red" door a lot. i also tried to talk to the dragon girl about sword training, and it says i am not ready yet. at this point i'm am clueless.
any help is appreciated

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
i finished all the quests, i can't still find the draw even tho i ran in and out of the "red" door a lot. i also tried to talk to the dragon girl about sword training, and it says i am not ready yet. at this point i'm am clueless.
any help is appreciated
You got to the end of the game as of now, my dude.

cheats password?
Think it's still WeAreViolet or LetThereBeCarnage one of the two.

Hi, in the guide it says sera's box is in the room across the medical room in The Station, but I can't find it. In fact, in the secondary quests it says "find A box full of broken mirrors, somewhere near a giant stairwell". Maybe it's not the same quest?
Go to where you found the Zombie waifu.

Reactions: Crash T21

Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
The original question was about where to find the station (aka Leo's workshop). You're already in the Station. The rough gist is that there are 2 power cores you need to restore the station's power. I believe I've written about the power core locations, as well as where to insert them, and the locations of key cards (at the moment only the white one is needed) in various previous posts.

The process is roughly like this (to the best of my memory):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To answer your question, those parts are for an Android called Unit 01. As far as I know, 4/6 is as many parts as you can get and there is nothing you can do to complete that since version 0.3.5.4.2. It's one of many loose ends that may or may not ever get tied up

Personally, I'm on 0.3.5.4.2 in the server room, waiting to make the Blue card and finish this questline (which was promised to be in the next update and hasn't happened yet 2 updates later). Until that happens I will probably not touch this game because I know that I'm going to forget where to go. If the developer continues to mindlessly add new content without finishing up any of the unfinished stuff, I'll strongly consider deleting this game all together.
What is the access terminal password? (The room where Leo is unconscious)

Last edited:

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Um, the 3.6.7 android link is a PC port. Also, even when I'm using Joiplay, I can't seem to find the file to play it.

kpaton23

May 9, 2020
can someone tell me the terminal password and also how to get by the cat ladys quest where she says to have my balls full because im stuck here. also statue lady disappeared. doesnt show up like she used to anymore

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
can someone tell me the terminal password and also how to get by the cat ladys quest where she says to have my balls full because im stuck here. also statue lady disappeared. doesnt show up like she used to anymore
you can refill your balls by sleeping in your cage

Feb 3, 2021
I'm another person who's frustrated by being unable to get the drow to spawn. Looking through this thread AND the discord leads me to believe nobody actually knows what his spawn conditions are.

Mar 24, 2021
The Demon will be 'sort of' romanceable, by that I mean you're either serving him or you're against him. If you're submissive-Demon route you'll be his play-thing, and you can show him affection but it may or may not be returned due to his nature. ;)

If you're dominant/high-corruption-Demon route you'll get the option to turn the tables on him with the help of The Witch, example: turn him into a futa Demon
New to this game but, Is this been implemented ? If so guide on how to get it ?

ZblubZ

Apr 23, 2020
How do you get to tigarah's room after getting the key? I'm a tried going up the stairs like she said but her room's not there.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes