Bruervu

Feb 8, 2023
quick news update: The developer is still working on the update itself. now i know you all have been waiting a long time, for a content drop. rest assured its still coming. the developer has had a few personal IRL duties to take care of, so he hasnt been able to put as much work in as he would otherwise. HOWEVER, thats not to say none has been done, as that wouldnt be true. he has been working on the update, but his time has been fractured by real life responsibilities, which has of course lead to delays. he's still working on it now, and when he does have nights off from his IRL work, he does dedicate it into getting further into the update itself. we do apologise for any upset, or lack of communication. i have tried my best to keep comms here transparent, but honest. but know, the game isnt abandoned at all. he is still very much working on the update, but as a lone dev, he doesnt earn enough to dedicate his full time to development, so he has to find balance between IRL stuff and his passion projects (being phas and NS).

now i do see some concerns about split times between two games for one developer, and whilst i do perfectly understand your concerns, i do have full faith in MR X, as he truly loves these games, and you guys. so please keep faith that all is going to plan and you will get your updates for phas and northstar. phas is the one being worked on right now, and once thats released, there will likely be a small fraction of time dedicated to player feedback and bug fixes (if there is any), and then itll be back to northstar for the next content update.

remember, development cycles always works like this. Phas now, northstar after, phas, north, phas, north. and its phas atm.
thanks all, and we look forward to seeing your reactions to the upcoming update soon to arrive. i do not have a date, only Mr X can provide that. but it wont take much longer
when phasmohentaia update again?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes