Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
Nothing on their Patreon since the middle of July...How is this not abandoned, do they post on the discord still?

Inebar

Jan 21, 2023
I found a way to solve it… Not ingame solution, but can't find something else, unless the developer fix the condition necessary to activate the assembly. Currently it must something like if unit01partstotal == 6 activate the assembly. So it need to be change with a => so that the finding 7 parts would not be a problem anymore.
Now about the "fix", you need to find the save file of the game, then upload to a Renpy save editor, for example this one: then you upload the save file you currently use, look for the unit01partstotal variable (it should be set to 7, just change it to 6), save the file, download it to replace the previous. Start the game and go to the assembly room, it should work perfectly now. (it did for me).

Now I'm looking for a way to meet the alien. On camera she appear near room with the egg, but it seems can't have the interaction with her… Sadly.

You need to find the second powercore first, insert it, then go to the place Leo was. I think you already found the blue card, so it should be quite easy. The second power core should be in the room before the one with the alien egg, or the one before. Once you get to the room, at the bottom of it, look at the left, you should find it.

Now I guess, I should get back to the circus thing. I did gave the camera to the ghost, but what's to do after this ? I don't remember…

Thank you ! it was very painful to do, i never did it before... so for other people, make sure to don't take "auto" save files, it won't work. And you'll have to place it in the App Data, not directly in the save folder of the game. it took me a while to get it.

For the alien, the only interactions with her are when you hide inside a locker in the room just before leo's room and when she smash your face in the corridor and you wake up in the treatment room of the station. But apart from that, that's all for the moment...

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Nothing on their Patreon since the middle of July...How is this not abandoned, do they post on the discord still?
Well, with the huge amount of content we have, I want to believe that the developer is preparing an even more impressive update. (don't kill the hope !)

Thank you ! it was very painful to do, i never did it before... so for other people, make sure to don't take "auto" save files, it won't work. And you'll have to place it in the App Data, not directly in the save folder of the game. it took me a while to get it.

For the alien, the only interactions with her are when you hide inside a locker in the room just before leo's room and when she smash your face in the corridor and you wake up in the treatment room of the station. But apart from that, that's all for the moment...
Yeah, sorry, I should have included more details… But as I use a GNU/Linux OS, the directories to use are quite different. So it's a pain in the ass just to use Windows to check that shit (and as a matter of fact, it's way more tiring- to get this folder to appear first, and then looking inside it for the Renpy directory and find a directory containing all the save directories of the Renpy games maybe ?)

Well, I'm glad you could do it.

For the alien part, I think it was something else, because I already got that, then there is the speech with the computer of ship that give false information about Astra and Leo… I was expecting an encounter where Violet help to fight the alien or something like this. Guess that we will have to wait for next update to have more content. But I did got a message that now the alien would appear 1/3 of the times when encountering an entity on the ship, but nothing about except the clown for now. It's a bit underwhelming but well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inebar

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
hey all! quick update! so the seasonal holidays have come to an end, and mr x has resumed development on the build for phasmo. there has of course been slight delays due to the fact hes not a full time developer, and does these passion projects in his spare time! however, he has confirmed hes back on the phasmo build due out soon, and then will be moving onto working on Northstar's next build! do not fret! this isnt abandoned, nor is phasmo. often in the discord there are sneak peaks and random goodies posted, so you can see some of the sneak peaks behind the next updates! and remember, it always rotates, so phasmo, then northstar.. and back and fourth like that. we understand that you're all excited and intrigued for where the games may take you. and we share that like minded excitement! keep being excited, it IS coming. mr x has a full time job, his family and irl commitments, as well as the holidays just gone. so bare that he has to balance IRL with his hobby of developing. his work has been hectic during the holiday rush hour season, but is starting to slow down, so hes finding he actually has the time to develop the games yous all love. PHASMO is coming, and then northstar after. feel free to join the discord! share your ideas, critiques, wishlists, or just come to have a chat. if the questions are "when is it coming" when its ready, we know just as much as you, and play at the exact same time as yous do <3 thank you for your patience, and we look forward to seeing your feedback

Feckfguef

Apr 24, 2022
The second power core should be in the room before the one with the alien egg, or the one before. Once you get to the room, at the bottom of it, look at the left, you should find it
which room before the one with the egg, the left or right one?

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
which room before the one with the egg, the left or right one?
At this point, you can just check the two rooms, they are at the right side, before reaching the room with the alien egg. It's been a while since I last visited the station, I don't particularly like to wander there…

Last edited:

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone confirm if the dev has shown any real progress on Discord (screenshot if possible)?
The game has been without an update for 1 year and the last update on Patreon is from july of last year and from the other project, which even if it had gotten sick, it is not enough to not give a report.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I've been on the Discord recently, and he showed concern about the development of the game, and making some questions about things to improve. So it's still there, just slow because of reasons already explained before.

Reactions: Kezza329

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Just curious, can you ever enter this room? I have the android already. This is the only room I can't seem to go in.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
I really do enjoy this game for the most part but like others have stated this one needed a MAP overlay or something from the start. The slow frame by frame movement can also be a buzzkill. And the random encounters every 2 steps too. So tired of the clown showing up everyone it seems.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I really do enjoy this game for the most part but like others have stated this one needed a MAP overlay or something from the start. The slow frame by frame movement can also be a buzzkill. And the random encounters every 2 steps too. So tired of the clown showing up everyone it seems.
You can use the tab key to save time. At least, there is a map at the station.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
quick news update: The developer is still working on the update itself. now i know you all have been waiting a long time, for a content drop. rest assured its still coming. the developer has had a few personal IRL duties to take care of, so he hasnt been able to put as much work in as he would otherwise. HOWEVER, thats not to say none has been done, as that wouldnt be true. he has been working on the update, but his time has been fractured by real life responsibilities, which has of course lead to delays. he's still working on it now, and when he does have nights off from his IRL work, he does dedicate it into getting further into the update itself. we do apologise for any upset, or lack of communication. i have tried my best to keep comms here transparent, but honest. but know, the game isnt abandoned at all. he is still very much working on the update, but as a lone dev, he doesnt earn enough to dedicate his full time to development, so he has to find balance between IRL stuff and his passion projects (being phas and NS).

now i do see some concerns about split times between two games for one developer, and whilst i do perfectly understand your concerns, i do have full faith in MR X, as he truly loves these games, and you guys. so please keep faith that all is going to plan and you will get your updates for phas and northstar. phas is the one being worked on right now, and once thats released, there will likely be a small fraction of time dedicated to player feedback and bug fixes (if there is any), and then itll be back to northstar for the next content update.

remember, development cycles always works like this. Phas now, northstar after, phas, north, phas, north. and its phas atm.
thanks all, and we look forward to seeing your reactions to the upcoming update soon to arrive. i do not have a date, only Mr X can provide that. but it wont take much longer

LecoCB

Nov 23, 2023
How do you find the cat woman's brother? So far I haven't been able to find it, this game is very confusing and there are no tips in it.

Reactions: Hados Reemor
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes