LecoCB

Nov 23, 2023
How do you find the cat woman's brother? So far I haven't been able to find it, this game is very confusing and there are no tips in it.

Reactions: Hados Reemor

gyat

Nov 28, 2023
View attachment 1131487

Overview:
It's been over a month since strange things began happening around your home, you can't sleep, your work suffers and your love-life is over.
Maybe now that you have a ouija board things might change and you can get some answers? There's no way this can possibly backfire on you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-15
Release Date: 2023-01-15
Developer: Mr.Xcy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extra:

RENtD thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1131493 View attachment 1290015 View attachment 1640937 View attachment 1640938 View attachment 1640939 View attachment 1640941
BROO, i cant download it. its 5GB i cant put my hands on it.

Sundayhan

Sep 5, 2022
At this point, you can just check the two rooms, they are at the right side, before reaching the room with the alien egg. It's been a while since I last visited the station, I don't particularly like to wander there…
Where did you find Power Core I and II?

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Power Core II is the first one you can find, last time I checked it's at the third corridor (after turning to the left two times, when you see the white doors that give access to the egg) it's the first room to your right, facing this white door. When you enter it, you'll have to go forward two time, then at your left the Power Core II should be on the furniture.

The other Power Core is given by Leo, but for this you will have to make the blue keycard first, enter the other password (BOOBS) to access the computer. Don't forget to plug the Power Core II. From there the rest should be quite easy to figure out, it's the most difficult part I think.

blissless

Dec 30, 2018
The patreon is dead right?
We shouldn't expect any more phasmohentaia updates or any updates from the dev for that matter right?

Hados Reemor

Sep 1, 2019
quick news update: The developer is still working on the update itself. now i know you all have been waiting a long time, for a content drop. rest assured its still coming. the developer has had a few personal IRL duties to take care of, so he hasnt been able to put as much work in as he would otherwise. HOWEVER, thats not to say none has been done, as that wouldnt be true. he has been working on the update, but his time has been fractured by real life responsibilities, which has of course lead to delays. he's still working on it now, and when he does have nights off from his IRL work, he does dedicate it into getting further into the update itself. we do apologise for any upset, or lack of communication. i have tried my best to keep comms here transparent, but honest. but know, the game isnt abandoned at all. he is still very much working on the update, but as a lone dev, he doesnt earn enough to dedicate his full time to development, so he has to find balance between IRL stuff and his passion projects (being phas and NS).

now i do see some concerns about split times between two games for one developer, and whilst i do perfectly understand your concerns, i do have full faith in MR X, as he truly loves these games, and you guys. so please keep faith that all is going to plan and you will get your updates for phas and northstar. phas is the one being worked on right now, and once thats released, there will likely be a small fraction of time dedicated to player feedback and bug fixes (if there is any), and then itll be back to northstar for the next content update.

remember, development cycles always works like this. Phas now, northstar after, phas, north, phas, north. and its phas atm.
thanks all, and we look forward to seeing your reactions to the upcoming update soon to arrive. i do not have a date, only Mr X can provide that. but it wont take much longer
Even if the game is not dead, the guide is, so in all practical terms the game is dead, because this shit is unplayable whiout the guide

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
What the hell are you talking about ? There is almost all the information here in this thread. You're just a lazy bum who can't even do a bit of research by himself. The guide has almost everything except the part with the circus (and you can find what's needed here as stated before).

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Even if the game is not dead, the guide is, so in all practical terms the game is dead, because this shit is unplayable whiout the guide
its really not that difficult man. the guide will be updated in due time, our priority is getting content in the game and getting the two projects finished. the guide will (in my guessing) be the last thing to be finished, unless someone decides to do it first. i think the development of the game takes priority. however, the game isnt dead. and the comment itself about the guide being outdated meaning the games dead, strictly makes zero sense. however, i appreciate and we appreciate your enthusiasm, and rest assured, it will be complete in due time. but is pretty low on the priority order

Reactions: xetalon

Dotu Lord

Jul 21, 2018
So I activated the android in the station and ASTRA told me to run back to Leo but he's just lying on the floor and I can't do anything with him. What now? He's not waking up.

Feckfguef

Apr 24, 2022
Anyone have a save file from directly after Leo is awake and not a complete file because I've tried dam near like 50 times over to progress the story there, between the second powercore being non existant, the quests not updating and the game's jankness I just want to play through the rest.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Anyone have a save file from directly after Leo is awake and not a complete file because I've tried dam near like 50 times over to progress the story there, between the second powercore being non existant, the quests not updating and the game's jankness I just want to play through the rest.
The power core II is the first one to find ! And it's in a room, I've already explained how to find it. The Power Core I is given by Leo.

Bruervu

Feb 8, 2023
quick news update: The developer is still working on the update itself. now i know you all have been waiting a long time, for a content drop. rest assured its still coming. the developer has had a few personal IRL duties to take care of, so he hasnt been able to put as much work in as he would otherwise. HOWEVER, thats not to say none has been done, as that wouldnt be true. he has been working on the update, but his time has been fractured by real life responsibilities, which has of course lead to delays. he's still working on it now, and when he does have nights off from his IRL work, he does dedicate it into getting further into the update itself. we do apologise for any upset, or lack of communication. i have tried my best to keep comms here transparent, but honest. but know, the game isnt abandoned at all. he is still very much working on the update, but as a lone dev, he doesnt earn enough to dedicate his full time to development, so he has to find balance between IRL stuff and his passion projects (being phas and NS).

now i do see some concerns about split times between two games for one developer, and whilst i do perfectly understand your concerns, i do have full faith in MR X, as he truly loves these games, and you guys. so please keep faith that all is going to plan and you will get your updates for phas and northstar. phas is the one being worked on right now, and once thats released, there will likely be a small fraction of time dedicated to player feedback and bug fixes (if there is any), and then itll be back to northstar for the next content update.

remember, development cycles always works like this. Phas now, northstar after, phas, north, phas, north. and its phas atm.
thanks all, and we look forward to seeing your reactions to the upcoming update soon to arrive. i do not have a date, only Mr X can provide that. but it wont take much longer
when phasmohentaia update again?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes