xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
I think there's a bit of confusion here caused by the fact that the first power core you come across is actually scripted as "Power Core II" in game, while Leo hands you the "Power Core I" later. To find the first power core, exit the lab (where the odd egg is) then enter the second door on your left. The room is dark but you can spot the item on a shelf to your left.
Damn, the "help" supposed to make objects more easy to spot didn't do any good in finding unit parts, the cards and the power units in the Station. Even with your tip it was a pain in the ass. But I finally got to do it, so thanks a lot !

Edit: I now have 7/6 unit part, and still can't assemble Astra body. Both cores has been found and inserted, got to the Assembly room too (I think after inserting the second core it turn off by just getting to the vents) now I'm looking for a way to solve Astra body assembly…

Last edited:

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
How do I complete the Witch quest that wants me to find the room "where an ancient portal maybe in the area" on the station.

Also how do I get into the circus?

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
How do I complete the Witch quest that wants me to find the room "where an ancient portal maybe in the area" on the station.
Is this the complete riddle ?
I think, after setting free Christy and Matthew you can get to the bars that block the passage near to the room where the zombie girl and the giant staircase are. An arrow to the top should be showing and you just have to click it.

Edit: actually I'm not too sure, since I did also several quests like getting the impossible fish to Leo and finding the box near the staircase for Sera. Also completed the training with the Dragon.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019

Yes that is the complete riddle. Also I had to turn of my invisibility shield for the ghost to spawn to take the camera.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Oh right, I did not read the Station part right,. Then, it's simple to solve, do you see the doors at the right when you get at the Station by the portal where you have to plant the seed ? At the right of this doors, there are vents that prevent you from passing So you have to open them by clicking on the little green screen at the right, and then go at the bottom of the room. There you should see a portal that you can't use. In that place you can also find the whitecard.

Last edited:
Reactions: redpenguin101

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Oh right, I did not read the Station part right,. Then, it's simple to solve, do you see the doors at the right when you get at the Station by the portal where you have to plant the seed ? At the right of this doors, there are vents that prevent you from passing So you have to open them by clicking on the little green screen at the right, and then go at the bottom of the room. There you should see a portal that you can't use. In that place you can also find the whitecard.
Thanks for the help I had completely forgot about that room as I hadn't played the game in about six months.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
yeah, it's kinda hardcore the way you have to remember the exact disposition of each part. I swear, a lil' map in the corner indicating where the player and the different entries/exits stand would not be a luxury.

Reactions: Lyingbastard

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Alguien sabe como completar la búsqueda de la bruja ,cuando te pide explorar una habitación con un androide caído ?
No sé si ya te contestaron o ya lo solucionaste, pero está en la parte de la ciudad donse se encuentra la ardilla, ahí se puede encontrar un androide sentado en el suelo y con necesidad de arreglo.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Considering the amount of time that has passed before an update was released, the dev (and subsequently all of us) now face a new problem. Too much time has passed since we all last played it; we're going to have largely forgotten our own progression as well as map navigation: the two things this game is absolutely in desperate need of.

I've said it before in this thread: I would take a navigation+progress chart overhaul over a content update any day. I love the concept of this game but without those two things, and the content keeps growing, it feels like a bloated mess to complex to keep track of.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
In that case, I guess creating a wiki on Miraheze (or another platform) could be a serious option. I mean, it would be way better than having to look in a thread with more than 50 pages… And we could eventually make it available in various languages, I'm proposing myself as a French/Spanish translator.

Inebar

Jan 21, 2023
Guys i can't assemble Unit 01... i'm totally lost. I searched in the walkthrough and in this thread, everywhere.

I have all the parts as the ghost book says, i got Power Core I and II, i even finished the quest with the fish for Leo, Violet become black ! But the assembly computer still say "Parts required: 7/6 Unit 01's assembly".

I have the head, both hands, both legs. What did i miss?

We are agree that the valves are the vents, and i only have to disable it on the outside computer (on the deck)?

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Welcome to this hell, my dear brother.

So you already got to the assembly room right ? Well I'm stuck at the exact same step. I've tried to continue the story finding the alien, but it seems the game is kinda broken because I don't have enemies popping up anymore in the spaceship.

Reactions: Inebar

Inebar

Jan 21, 2023
Welcome to this hell, my dear brother.

So you already got to the assembly room right ? Well I'm stuck at the exact same step. I've tried to continue the story finding the alien, but it seems the game is kinda broken because I don't have enemies popping up anymore in the spaceship.
It's so annoying! i went to the assembly room yes. Maybe a bug, i took the pieces before astra told me to do it...
And i don't have any enemies too. I heard the little thing screaming and i met the alien once. that's all. The clown appears sometimes...

If you make any progress, please let me know.
Now i lost my temper with that station. x) i'm in the circus !

drednex

Feb 2, 2022
im stuck at a part with the station, computer has tried to take control of the android and now i need to go back to leo but hes still passed out?

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
It's so annoying! i went to the assembly room yes. Maybe a bug, i took the pieces before astra told me to do it...
And i don't have any enemies too. I heard the little thing screaming and i met the alien once. that's all. The clown appears sometimes...

If you make any progress, please let me know.
Now i lost my temper with that station. x) i'm in the circus !
I found a way to solve it… Not ingame solution, but can't find something else, unless the developer fix the condition necessary to activate the assembly. Currently it must something like if unit01partstotal == 6 activate the assembly. So it need to be change with a => so that the finding 7 parts would not be a problem anymore.
Now about the "fix", you need to find the save file of the game, then upload to a Renpy save editor, for example this one: then you upload the save file you currently use, look for the unit01partstotal variable (it should be set to 7, just change it to 6), save the file, download it to replace the previous. Start the game and go to the assembly room, it should work perfectly now. (it did for me).

Now I'm looking for a way to meet the alien. On camera she appear near room with the egg, but it seems can't have the interaction with her… Sadly.

im stuck at a part with the station, computer has tried to take control of the android and now i need to go back to leo but hes still passed out?
You need to find the second powercore first, insert it, then go to the place Leo was. I think you already found the blue card, so it should be quite easy. The second power core should be in the room before the one with the alien egg, or the one before. Once you get to the room, at the bottom of it, look at the left, you should find it.

Now I guess, I should get back to the circus thing. I did gave the camera to the ghost, but what's to do after this ? I don't remember…

Last edited:

mkpeer

Jun 7, 2021
Anyone have a 100% save? last time i played i kept running into bugs and ive lost all save data so i dont really wanna go thru everything again. Would be helpful if its multiple saves at the different stages, Thanks!

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes