Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Hey all, I'm back working on Phasmohentaia! :)
Just got done playing The North Star. Pretty sweet. I was also just playing through Phasmo and was pounding Tigarah and the music that is playing is a banger. I gotta know where you got that instrumental.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Isn't working on other VN/game the fact? :unsure:
Like... The north star? for a chance...
Came out 3 days ago, at least as far i'm aware.
If I stop working on a job and start another one I insta lose any income from the job I stop doing,the same way should working patreon instead of milking ppl who wait for the one game rather than another,but my little birds tell me already soon the patreon will take care of scamers/milkers and I dont mean strict THIS dev,I mean In generally.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
If I stop working on a job and start another one I insta lose any income from the job I stop doing,the same way should working patreon instead of milking ppl who wait for the one game rather than another,but my little birds tell me already soon the patreon will take care of scamers/milkers and I dont mean strict THIS dev,I mean In generally.
I totally agree of patreon's roadplan,

stopping a job to get a new one isn't the same as stopping a game and starting another.
BTW putting something on hold isn't stopping btw... it's still continued now. :)
both are supported on the same page, besides Xcy never implied of being a dev of one single VN.
name one dev ever staying on one single game. ( same name with each year a different number is still a new game/content)

GhostfaceVRC

Jul 5, 2023
View attachment 1131487

Overview:
It's been over a month since strange things began happening around your home, you can't sleep, your work suffers and your love-life is over.
Maybe now that you have a ouija board things might change and you can get some answers? There's no way this can possibly backfire on you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-15
Release Date: 2023-01-15
Developer: Mr.Xcy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extra:

RENtD thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1131493 View attachment 1290015 View attachment 1640937 View attachment 1640938 View attachment 1640939 View attachment 1640941
so, what the code to Leos room in the temple??

maupajoke

Feb 25, 2023
What a worthless game, author... you couldn't put more arrows in your game don't you? I dare you to put arrows for every step that main character can do.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
This game is so confusing no walkthrough no help in game nothing
then please tell me what this is:

Anything that could be tricky to some is in there...
everything else is pretty much straight forward...

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
What a worthless game, author... you couldn't put more arrows in your game don't you? I dare you to put arrows for every step that main character can do.
It's not bad indeed like joebidenamongus mentionned...
Beside what do you expect as possibility to navigate in a Ren'py novel with an area very big.
It's not Unity, or unreal engine or a RPGM where you walk like a ordinary puppet on a map...
Perhaps RPGM style is a possibility with ren'py, not sure. but it's not a favorite to many. and perhaps it's not something the dev('s) prefer.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Walkthrough This game is very confusing.
Im locked into the computer where Leo is passed out and the Walkthrough says the terminal password is Boobs. BUT IT IS NOT! so i cant get get the Blue Keycard.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
so i cant find anything really for clown part cept the freaking poster and ticket? cause theres no camera around no fuse i found the keys cant get them found the ghost girl but no camera found.. weird green tentacle monster that eats you? but no hand so.. uh im lost idk where to find anything thats really needed it seems

hell i found freaking red balloon to give that clown girl so i really dont know what i am missing here

Edit: never mind found just as i type this msg ugh

Last edited:

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
so i cant find anything really for clown part cept the freaking poster and ticket? cause theres no camera around no fuse i found the keys cant get them found the ghost girl but no camera found.. weird green tentacle monster that eats you? but no hand so.. uh im lost idk where to find anything thats really needed it seems

hell i found freaking red balloon to give that clown girl so i really dont know what i am missing here

Edit: never mind found just as i type this msg ugh
I understand you, the game is confusing and confusing, if you want other games I can introduce you

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
honest wise ya sure tell me other game cause omg this game has good scene but man its a pain to play.
Of course, if you have a telegram id:mad:Aleeelll

message me or send a message here, this game is unfortunately a short scene and does not have a gallery

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes