abso har

Sep 22, 2021
Of course, if you have a telegram id:mad:Aleeelll

message me or send a message here, this game is unfortunately a short scene and does not have a gallery
Man what kinda response is this lmao

Just say the names of any games you might recommend instead. I agree the gameplay is horrendous but this is still one of my favourite games on here

Reactions: Deftonixx

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
Man what kinda response is this lmao

Just say the names of any games you might recommend instead. I agree the gameplay is horrendous but this is still one of my favourite games on here
I don't see respect in the public environment, and if someone has a request, they should express it personally or directly, on the other hand, I can provide a guide or save game or walkthrough, anyway, I will introduce you to a few things.
Sex And Fantasy (Alek )
Blackmore shdow darktoz
futadomworld
ninjatowen
femdom city
femcity
starmars
futasekai series game not video

slave you second class 3 game search

I forgot the other names but I can remember them in a quick search ،
And good video too

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Important update: Due to threats from someone on discord named: Copperhead/Necroman, this individual is claiming to report Phasmohentaia because I "plan on adding NTR". Something that isn't even in the game yet, and always optional. Due to this, I'm removing anything that may be against Patron's policy. The update for the game will be released today, however, only a few of the features I had planned for Friday will go live. I apologize in advance to people looking forward to that. Update will go live in a few hours, this will also remove anything against Patron's policy such as references to MC being violated by Entities/etc.
Big respect to you for standing your ground and not bowing down for this worthless piece of shit threatening you (y) Lots of spineless devs just give in and choose to remove NTR(or other other tags) from their game and thereby betray their own vision for the game just because some useless no-life cumstains threatens and harasses them about it. Seriously, tell these scum to go find a shovel to dig sand out of their pussy with next time :FacePalm:

Looking forward to this part of the game and will be sure to throw some money your way if I like what I see :love: Looks promising so far.

Last edited:

dandeliomo

Sep 22, 2017
HOW. THE. FUCK. DO. YOU. FIND. THE. NEW. CONTENT. AKA THE CIRCUS. GOT THE KEY, TICKET, GAVE THE CAMERA TO SADAKO, GOT A HAND AND EVERYTHING AND LEGIT STUCK, JUST GOING BACK AND FORTH WITHOUT ANY GUIDANCE, HINT WHATSOEVER. TFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Reactions: Very Tall dwarve
Aug 24, 2016
He's got the...I don't know if calling it a demo would be offensive...of the new game he's been working on out, but, yeah, at the risk of sounding greedy, would be nice to get an update to this game. Fantastic work on both btw.

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 1131487

Overview:
It's been over a month since strange things began happening around your home, you can't sleep, your work suffers and your love-life is over.
Maybe now that you have a ouija board things might change and you can get some answers? There's no way this can possibly backfire on you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-15
Release Date: 2023-01-15
Developer: Mr.Xcy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extra:

RENtD thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1131493 View attachment 1290015 View attachment 1640937 View attachment 1640938 View attachment 1640939 View attachment 1640941
does anyone know how to explain on how to get through the gate that leads the way to the circus? I've been wondering around for some time and no progress... any help will do; there aint much to this game, just repeating the same random events while searching for whatever it is.

Feb 11, 2023
Big respect to you for standing your ground and not bowing down for this worthless piece of shit threatening you (y) Lots of spineless devs just give in and choose to remove NTR(or other other tags) from their game and thereby betray their own vision for the game just because some useless no-life cumstains threatens and harasses them about it. Seriously, tell these scum to go find a shovel to dig sand out of their pussy with next time :FacePalm:

Looking forward to this part of the game and will be sure to throw some money your way if I like what I see :love: Looks promising so far.
hey man a quick easy question here: How do I get through the gate that leads through top the paths that make you end up to the circus?

Theres no arrow that gives me entry, any idea?

Thanks.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Can't wait for an update. I've been playing this for months and I know I did not discover everything still.
Plz update soon:whistle:

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
This game needs a map/navigation/ui overhaul badly. Especially considering the time in between updates, if this isnt abandoned. I'd say "Imagine coming back to this after not playing it for 8 months and trying to figure out where your progression even is" but you don't have to imagine it; thats literally what is going to happen.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
This game needs a map/navigation/ui overhaul badly. Especially considering the time in between updates, if this isnt abandoned. I'd say "Imagine coming back to this after not playing it for 8 months and trying to figure out where your progression even is" but you don't have to imagine it; thats literally what is going to happen.
Main thing this game needs is an update ... badly :(

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
There is no station entrance by the soil in the temple. When I interact with the soil it just says it's regular soil. What am I supposed to do???

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes