PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I am well over two hundred days in and I haven't gotten the option to completely pay off the debt. Am I missing something?
I´ve read that we need to pay 10 times in this update (10 times more from your last update save) for the new scene ... havent tried it (yet) for myself^^

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
I gotta ask - is there any way to progress on Evelyns story line without ruining her friendship with Alice? I did the presentation, and it's just so damn sad so i loaded back before I went through with it. Does it end well, or is there a different option for me to do?

Edit: So i found out how to not ruin Alice and Eve's friendship (you have to shoot Alice with William) - but i gotta say this is getting pretty tiresome (constantly reloading the game when I release hours of gameplay later I goofed up). Might as well restart at this point considering all the content I missed xd.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I gotta ask - is there any way to progress on Evelyns story line without ruining her friendship with Alice? I did the presentation, and it's just so damn sad so i loaded back before I went through with it. Does it end well, or is there a different option for me to do?

Edit: So i found out how to not ruin Alice and Eve's friendship (you have to shoot Alice with William) - but i gotta say this is getting pretty tiresome (constantly reloading the game when I release hours of gameplay later I goofed up). Might as well restart at this point considering all the content I missed xd.
Personally, I just roll with the decisions I currently made, until things get sorted out completely. At this phase, the dev team still goes back and add things to earlier content, expanding them or rewriting them completely, and it would often need to start a new game to see everything.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
could anybody be bothered for a full save or as close as posible
it's my third play and some stuff is still locked , both in message pics and fiona story
thanks

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I´ve read that we need to pay 10 times in this update (10 times more from your last update save) for the new scene ... havent tried it (yet) for myself^^
Damn, wonder what the variable is, that's like skipping through 140 days or so. Not a problem if going from the beginning but when everything is basically done, it's a PITA for sure. I get that it's an issue with the game being in development and adding stuff.

May 22, 2018
somehoe the stolen panties quest doesn't start for me? I've reached the end of every characters story by now, but attending class does not trigger the quest. Are there some specific prerequisites?
Edit: Also why doesn't the animations play at tho hospital with lina?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual but i wish we could do some "fun" with sister.

got tired to being nice to monica so started to blackmail her and still she's nice for me in her house.

Reactions: Asuna.

tbot85

Jan 29, 2018
The new Jennifer book event is so out of character when starting a new game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Come on dev, at least add a love check or something to stuff like this...

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
When doing the photos of mom dressed in the morning, I can get her to wear the first 2 outfits but not the 3rd (sexy one piece). she always refuses to put it on. What do I need to do to get her to wear it?

Last edited:

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi Dev was just wondering if it really possiable to save Alices and Evelyns jobs. because i got Alice fired in the last update. if so i would have to start the game from the beginning again correct. Thanks in advance

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
The new Jennifer book event is so out of character when starting a new game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Come on dev, at least add a love check or something to stuff like this...
Are you sure you were able to do that? I'll look into it, the event was supposed to only be available after a good deal of stuff had been done in the Art Club.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes