Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
The college is an old one. The newest location is the office of the bald guy, which you can unlock by paying your debt 10 times to Liam, from the latest save you're using.

You can't actually, that's the end of her story line. The only thing you get is a phone message.
I like the yandere jennifer, we have enough sweet girls, need at least one crazy for the harem.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Fun easy going game with quirky dialogue that doesn't take itself that seriously. But a alot of it was super fucking disjointed, the story and characters plot, events, progression felt almost at random. Also Fiona the main character I was interested had small amount content so far.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
hi if i started from the beginning would i still have to change the variables so they both can keep there jobs. Thanks
If you start from the beginning you don't have to change anything

arg_clone

Apr 24, 2020
hi guys, what choices should I chose for Piper, the girl involve in the panties thief event. There're 3 choices of CHA, INT and HAC.
I wonder which choice is the best and will it effect later event or not?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi guys, what choices should I chose for Piper, the girl involve in the panties thief event. There're 3 choices of CHA, INT and HAC.
I wonder which choice is the best and will it effect later event or not?
cha was my choice, doubt it matters much since we might not see her again.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
MC being a savior:
-not cheating Lina with Risa
-romancing Monica
-strengthening friendship of Evelyn and Alice resulting to success in their careers
-helping Jen win the art competition
-being understanding/submissive to Fiona

MC being a douche:
-cheating Lina with Risa
-blackmailing Monica
-destroying Evelyn and Alice's friendship and ruining one or the other's life
-ruining Jen's chances to win in the art competition
-making Fiona a pet

Now at the end of the update, the antagonist Roberts is bent on making the MC work for him. What kind of person do you want the MC to be?
-strengthening friendship of Evelyn and Alice resulting to success in their careers

You can even do that? How? LOL

Ok I made my MC a douche only didn't blackmail poor Monica and letting Jen girl win the contest.

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
need to do more stuff with her aka movie nights etc.

if you mean last in bottom then you need to do 14 payments on this update to unlock it, after some chitchat there's nothing to do atm.

creepy jennifer was really creepy, didn't play that path longer than when she left mc's house after sex.
Thanks for trying to help me with my question about getting mom to wear the sexy outfit! You said to do more things with her. Currently I have Evelyn's love at 882 and my charisma at 349 and my photo at 345. I've done the movie (your suggestion) at least 12 times, all the wednesday tutoring, all the night scenes, all the photog sessions, all the Sat. morning massages, and all the friday evening scenes with her over and over. She still refuses to put on the outfit. Anything specific I should try next?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anything specific I should try next?
either bug or you just need to keep doing photoshoots with other dresses until she gives in. my stats are lower and I can do that photoshoot to happy end even she doesn't like it.

Reactions: rdblev

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018

You can even do that? How? LOL

Ok I made my MC a douche only didn't blackmail poor Monica and letting Jen girl win the contest.
Yes. Don't fuck Alice. Get her and her husband together.

Reactions: AJSHR

AssWatcher299

May 6, 2020
imo this game is just perfect
i just can't find a better game than this

Story - 9.5/10
Renders - 10/10
Twist - 10/10

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
After over a full working days work, the new walkthrough is finally done.
Thanks very much to whoever made the first walkthrough as this was based on that and I have stolen a lot of stuff from it.

Warning!

I have very little interest in Monica so I have mostly just documented what I have had to do in order to complete the other characters storylines. I haven't checked anything on her corruption path.

I also will most likely not be updating this in the future.
Feel free to continue on this walkthrough yourselves.

PhotoHunt Walkthrough 0.9.1

Edit:
Updated walkthrough to include save alice job route. Wasn't even aware this existed lol.
thank you for the update

too bad you won't update the WT in the near future, but well can't complaint much about free WT

P.S #3 Achievement 'Worthy Opponent", on WT it said "attend classes like A+ student", what does it exactly meant?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
thank you for the update

too bad you won't update the WT in the near future, but well can't complaint much about free WT

P.S #3 Achievement 'Worthy Opponent", on WT it said "attend classes like A+ student", what does it exactly meant?
Keep attending classes

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
imo this game is just perfect
i just can't find a better game than this

Story - 9.5/10
Renders - 10/10
Twist - 10/10
This might just be me being an idiot, but the one thing I really don't like about this game is the absolute need for a walkthrough. I've gotten to several points in the game where there isn't any more apparent content in the game, and nothing to tell you how to proceed if there is any. There definitely needs to be an objectives/next step list in the phone for each character imo.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This might just be me being an idiot, but the one thing I really don't like about this game is the absolute need for a walkthrough. I've gotten to several points in the game where there isn't any more apparent content in the game, and nothing to tell you how to proceed if there is any. There definitely needs to be an objectives/next step list in the phone for each character imo.
there already is atleast sorta like in fiona's case (about her non-school activities).

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes