FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Can I ask is the whistle while you work playing through the entire game? I just started playing it and it's driving me nuts.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
As it says in walkthrough
Visit the Teacher’s Room at School in the Morning. You’ll need to have lockpicks bought from Scott in the Alley for this.
Don’t forget to check Fiona’s message after confronting her, or this scene won’t trigger.

Should be message number 5, the last one.
I did all this, but still the event not happen.
You have already passed the scene with Fiona in the teacher's room. Just a little mistake with sequence of hints, I will fix it.
So I probably already did this event before? This is the last event of Fiona in v0.9.1? In 0.9.2 others events with Fiona will happen properly?
Thanks for your help.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Along with other people having trouble with catching Fiona in the teachers room I'm also unable to complete it because I'm just stuck with this screen, where I can call Tobias to shut down security, every time I go in there, no matter how many times I click the options and regardless of completing other events.

At this point I'd take a console command to get rid of it, not really feeling like starting over since I checked saves from many many hours before, [day 30, before I'd even 'confronted' Fiona] and still had that screen [but without the option to call yet].

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I did all this, but still the event not happen.

So I probably already did this event before? This is the last event of Fiona in v0.9.1? In 0.9.2 others events with Fiona will happen properly?
Thanks for your help.
If it says you reached the end of the storyline, then yes, you did this event.
It is the last event for Fiona on her submission route, however she can still appear in events from other characters like Jennifer in playground

Reactions: Nosket

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
I have no idea how to unlock Scott. Since I need to buy an erotic book from him but I have no idea where that is. Unless it isn't in the game yet.

I also have no idea where I can get these 'Phones'?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
hi Dev was just wondering if it really possiable to save Alices and Evelyns jobs. because i got Alice fired in the last update. if so i would have to start the game from the beginning again correct. Thanks in advance
Yes. This is possible. I would recommend starting from the beginning, but you could change the variable al_fired to False to change the path.
If you decide to play through again you will see some great new scenes (you would have to choose to take pictures with William to not have Alice fired).

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I have no idea how to unlock Scott. Since I need to buy an erotic book from him but I have no idea where that is. Unless it isn't in the game yet.

I also have no idea where I can get these 'Phones'?
You unlock Scott by talking with Adrian and Bobby in the bathroom in the afternoons. Then you can visit him in the evenings at the alley, and can buy phones from him, plus a bunch of other useful items.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
what's the new location - didn't activate for me
anybody got a full save - or is it imposible for everyone ?

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
If it says you reached the end of the storyline, then yes, you did this event.
It is the last event for Fiona on her submission route, however she can still appear in events from other characters like Jennifer in playground
Bro i am stuck with monica this event to say sorry to her is not getting trigger
1588760597420.png
1588760627003.png
some help pls

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Bro i am stuck with monica this event to say sorry to her is not getting trigger
View attachment 646801
View attachment 646802
some help pls
That should be an event that trigger, not a topic.
I am not too sure about Monica stuff since I don't really pay attention to her in my walkthrough either, only bare minimum, but have you tried going to teachers lounge in the early morning? That might do it.

Would help more if you said what happened before you got this

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
anybody got a full save - or is it imposible for everyone ?
The newest location I think is college. You need to listen to gossip in office and then make sure you have around 21+ in either sneak or hacking and go to model agency on wednesday afternoon and you will find out evelyn going to college

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When doing the photos of mom dressed in the morning, I can get her to wear the first 2 outfits but not the 3rd (sexy one piece). she always refuses to put it on. What do I need to do to get her to wear it?
need to do more stuff with her aka movie nights etc.

if you mean last in bottom then you need to do 14 payments on this update to unlock it, after some chitchat there's nothing to do atm.

creepy jennifer was really creepy, didn't play that path longer than when she left mc's house after sex.

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
Yes. This is possible. I would recommend starting from the beginning, but you could change the variable al_fired to False to change the path.
If you decide to play through again you will see some great new scenes (you would have to choose to take pictures with William to not have Alice fired).
ok Ty. one more thing how do you change the variables im not too computer savvy lmao

tbot85

Jan 29, 2018
Are you sure you were able to do that? I'll look into it, the event was supposed to only be available after a good deal of stuff had been done in the Art Club.
Positive, version 0.9.1 as posted here. Easy to see in the code as well, neither buying the book nor giving the book is conditional on anything, and that sets the events in motion.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The newest location I think is college. You need to listen to gossip in office and then make sure you have around 21+ in either sneak or hacking and go to model agency on wednesday afternoon and you will find out evelyn going to college
The college is an old one. The newest location is the office of the bald guy, which you can unlock by paying your debt 10 times to Liam, from the latest save you're using.

creepy jennifer was really creepy, didn't play that path longer than when she left mc's house after sex.
You can't actually, that's the end of her story line. The only thing you get is a phone message.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes