SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
any help ? what am i suppose to do with Jennifer the hint says to talk to her about what happened but i cant what am i doing wrong

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any help ? what am i suppose to do with Jennifer the hint says to talk to her about what happened but i cant what am i doing wrong
when and after what? anyways she's easy to find, every morning mon-fri at art room and same with every evening at library.

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
thank you for the update

too bad you won't update the WT in the near future, but well can't complaint much about free WT

P.S #3 Achievement 'Worthy Opponent", on WT it said "attend classes like A+ student", what does it exactly meant?
Exactly this:

Python:
label loc13_attend_class2:
    $ rand = renpy.random.randint(1,2)
    if rand == 1:
        scene loc10_mc_study_01 with slowfade2
    else:
        scene loc10_mc_study_02 with slowfade2

$ school_success += 10
    if not has_aa('3') and school_success >= 100:
        call ach_cond(3) from _call_ach_cond_46
        $ aa('3')
Basically, you need school success over 100.
You start with 50 and you can increase and decrease with certain actions.

Example:
Every day -2
Attending class +10
Hanging out with Kevin +2
Asking Grace to show panties -10
Saying that you can't help grace -10
A bunch of different stuff with Monica for +2

I am sure there are more stuff that affects it but I am too lazy to dig through 32 script files to find them all.
If you hit <10 you will get a warning (Monica calling you asking you to get to her office I think), if you hit <1 you will game over.

Last edited:

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
This might just be me being an idiot, but the one thing I really don't like about this game is the absolute need for a walkthrough. I've gotten to several points in the game where there isn't any more apparent content in the game, and nothing to tell you how to proceed if there is any. There definitely needs to be an objectives/next step list in the phone for each character imo.
The hints in-game are only for main content, not for side content, and yeah I agree. It would be easily fixed by having a album with hints for each scene.

Reactions: Aizar

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Gahhhhhh

I like this, really, I do. But there's a number of blatant mistakes that are made more annoying by the fact that most of the game is actually pretty decent. It's not great, English wise, but it's more than okay. Just when you think it's mostly good blam, it refers to Kanji as Hieroglyphs. One of those is a stupid system the Japanese half-imported from China and then made even more annoying by adding alternate pronunciations, the other is a dead system from millenia in the past that only nerds are fluent in!

... ah, I see your point. Carry on, game!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It's fuqn hilarious how Dev is trying to redeem Risa's character by making that snot nose bytch play the part of damsel in distress but a few updates ago she was terrorizing our Lina nice try Dev fuq Risa and that hole she crawled out of, I hope you don't try and force us into anything with the bitch. I'm also telling Lina hope it completely destroys their relationship.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It's been 2 or so updates since completion of Dom or Sub with Fiona why am I still seeing videos of the teacher in her room.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi is there a walkthrough to show you what you have to do so that Alice or Evelyn dont loose their jobs Thanks
no but to avoid job loss you need to do photoshooting with alice and her hubby together.

It's been 2 or so updates since completion of Dom or Sub with Fiona why am I still seeing videos of the teacher in her room.
if she dominates then she does what she wants and if she is submissive then you have to tell her not to fool with others.

How many times do I have to go to the gym in the evening with Lina to unlock her house?
~50.

Nov 17, 2018
I can't seem to progress Jennifer storyline. She never sent a message to me. I don't know whats wrong. I have talked to evelyn in the morning, got caught by mr.roberts at the library, met fiona at the park twice, also have confronted her in the art gallery. Even in posing and showing photos i have finished. I can't seem to progress anymore. I have reached the ending of all other characters as well. Any ideas ? Here is my save file

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
How many times do I have to go to the gym in the evening with Lina to unlock her house?
You need to come to the gym during the dafternoon and then talk to her at school.

I can't seem to progress Jennifer storyline. She never sent a message to me. I don't know whats wrong. I have talked to evelyn in the morning, got caught by mr.roberts at the library, met fiona at the park twice, also have confronted her in the art gallery. Even in posing and showing photos i have finished. I can't seem to progress anymore. I have reached the ending of all other characters as well. Any ideas ? Here is my save file
if you do not receive messages from her, then you need to gift her a phone in the library. If you can’t start the event with an art contest, look here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-9-1-moochie.25264/page-101#post-3428684

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
hi is there a walkthrough to show you what you have to do so that Alice or Evelyn dont loose their jobs Thanks
On Saturday and Sunday evenings when Alice and William visit your house, you have to start doing photo sessions with Alice, and on the second one (out of 4) William will walk into the room. You HAVE to let him join the sessions, that will make Alice give up on the job promotion and she will give it to Evelyn and they stay as friends, and Alice will keep appearing in the game instead of disappearing.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I wonder if down the line it will be possible to focus on one girl only and keep progressing with the story ? Or get involved in drama when cheating on your LI ... Guess we will have to wait and see

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes