SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
1.5 years is already a little time, isn't it?
All really depends on the Dev and their workload, and if they have help or not. Look at Dr. Pink Cake. Next Episode of Being A Dik might be out either this month or next, which would make about a 5-6 month build just for an episode with varying size and content. Moochie here seems to be wanting to make smaller updates, while working on various paths and possible writing of things. So... Again, just because it's been 1.5 years doesn't really mean alot given what it takes to make content.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Did you check the update note?
says nothing about if its fixed or not thats why i asked because sometimes stuff is fixed and not mentioned when it comes to bugs.
v0.10.1a
Lina's main storyline continuation (+added hints for 'Lina panties' event)
New Sakura's service at RM (if you brought a second girl to RM)
Jennifer art contest aftermath (both routes)
New Monica profile picture (blackmail route)
images (+28 images of extra scene)
animations

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
says nothing about if its fixed or not thats why i asked because sometimes stuff is fixed and not mentioned when it comes to bugs.
v0.10.1a
Lina's main storyline continuation (+added hints for 'Lina panties' event)
New Sakura's service at RM (if you brought a second girl to RM)
Jennifer art contest aftermath (both routes)
New Monica profile picture (blackmail route)
images (+28 images of extra scene)
animations
So then probably not. Or you could just go see for yourself if it is.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Such a great game in all aspects! Evelyn is the most beautiful and sexiest mom/woman in the world of adult games! Outstanding renders!
Thank you Moochie!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

P.S. sorry for all the " ! " and (y) but I had to emphasize how good it is.......

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Before i even unzip it is Rachel still in the whore house on the love route or is it finally fixed?
Since Rachel even being at the whore house is completely moronic, the only way to fix it is for it never to happen. I'll say it again, she's a virgin who becomes a prostitute to earn some extra money so she can be popular even though her family is wealthy. She does not know that the John she is blowing (I seem to recall that was in there) is MC. It's one of the worst plot lines in any of the games on the site. It's the sole reason I never made a pledge to this game.

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
I do like the game and story, and have since it started. I do agree that updates take time and give credit to the dev for the work it is better than a lot of others, so many pretty lousy games out there and a hell of a lot of abandons. Although when it comes to comparing this with DIK and Dr. Pink Cake. He takes a lot of time because he usually adds a hell of a lot of content to each update to the story. The same cannot be said about PhotoHunt, little has been added in the time, the story really has not gone very far since the beginning.

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Since Rachel even being at the whore house is completely moronic, the only way to fix it is for it never to happen. I'll say it again, she's a virgin who becomes a prostitute to earn some extra money so she can be popular even though her family is wealthy. She does not know that the John she is blowing (I seem to recall that was in there) is MC. It's one of the worst plot lines in any of the games on the site. It's the sole reason I never made a pledge to this game.
I don't want to come across as "defensive" about Rachel's route, because if people are confused about stuff like this (or think it's simply unrealistic, as you do) it is likely that the fault lies on the developers, most of all on the writer (which would be me :cry:).

Also, trying to explain the intricacies of the story is kind of a useless effort almost every time. It's like trying to explain a joke, if the audience doesn't "get it" they'll dislike it even if it is explained.

Even so, I feel compelled to try and convince ya'll that this storyline is not absolutely awful as it seems to you, on the off-chance that I change your mind or even someone else's. I also want to take this time to address some of the complaints people have that Rachel is "still in the Red Maiden" even on her Love route.

First of all, the reasons Rachel gives for joining the RM are indeed quite ridiculous at first glance. But before deciding that this means that the story doesn't make sense, please consider the alternatives!

- She could be lying about her reasons.
Why would she tell someone she doesn't trust what she is thinking? Her explanation could be plausible on the surface, and she is giving that reasoning because she doesn't expect anyone to investigate too much, or think too much about it. Or maybe she is just an awful liar lol.

- She could "think" those are her reasons, but deep down they are not
Rachel has obviously been through a lot of family drama (a lot of it in some ways is her fault, and a lot is not). She could have justified for herself that this is the reason she is acting out, but in reality she is looking for other things (attention, probably). People have a habit of lying to themselves, and considering how immature she is, this would make a lot of sense.

- She could have been fooled into it
I don't want to give too much away, but the Red Maiden (and the town in general) have a lot of shady things going on. Rachel could have been convinced by friends that didn't quite understand what was going on, or were simply dragging her into the mud, she could have misunderstood exactly how far she would have to go in the Red Maiden, she could have been coerced, she could think she can just get out if it gets to be too much... Again, she is quite immature, so any of these possibilities are very plausible as well.

Even so, if we take what she says as gospel, if you stop and reeeeally think about it is not as far-fetched. As many of the other characters mention, there are a multitude of wealthy people in the peninsula. Evelyn might be well-off, but she is hardly wealthy compared to some of the other students' parents. And even if she was, despite the fact that she dotes heavily on Rachel, she is not the kind of person that would spend money frivolously in the way that Rachel so desperately wants. She is not going to give her a sports car, she is not going going to buy her the absolute top of the line clothes and purses every season, etc. So looking for some actual money so that she can get these things herself and hopefully become popular is something that a good deal of young women would do.

Now, does that justify joining a whorehouse and prostituting herself away? You might not have done it, and I certainly wouldn't either, but maybe it made sense for her for a moment. Maybe because it was a combination of the previous points I made, or maybe she is just hurting so bad inside she is making all these poor decisions without thinking them through. Maybe she already regrets it, who knows?

Again, it feels futile trying to explain what we we're going for, but maybe someone finds it at the very least "educational"? :LOL:

NOW ABOUT RACHEL STILL BEING IN THE RED MAIDEN IN THE LOVE ROUTE

I think I mentioned this before in the thread, but just in case I haven't:
The reason Rachel is still there is because we haven't updated Rachel's content beyond the decision that splits the route yet.
When we do, this will be addressed, don't any of you worry. Rachel's love route is all about getting her away from her poor decisions and having a wholesome relationship. There won't be any funny business with any other guys (including her faux-boyfriend Miroslav). After you entered the love route, she is getting out of there, one way or another.

I understand everyone's concern, I even understand people that think this is a bug, but as we haven't done the continuation of her route, she is currently "frozen in time" at the moment just before you took the decision to get her out of the Red Maiden. This is just one of those things that comes with playing a game that is still in development. Please understand.

Finally, her content IS COMING. I don't want to make any promises, especially because Moochie decides what is on each patch and what should be prioritized, but I'm already writing the continuation for Rachel. I would like to have it released on the next patch, but it is a big IF, I already overloaded Moochie with Monica's Romance route stuff, there are so many images, and animations, and so much "stuff" that we ended up releasing a smaller patch of side content this month so that we could finish Monica's for the next. But hopefully we can juuuuust fit a little bit more of Rachel's story. We'll see.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I don't want to come across as "defensive" about Rachel's route, because if people are confused about stuff like this (or think it's simply unrealistic, as you do) it is likely that the fault lies on the developers, most of all on the writer (which would be me :cry:).

Also, trying to explain the intricacies of the story is kind of a useless effort almost every time. It's like trying to explain a joke, if the audience doesn't "get it" they'll dislike it even if it is explained.

Even so, I feel compelled to try and convince ya'll that this storyline is not absolutely awful as it seems to you, on the off-chance that I change your mind or even someone else's. I also want to take this time to address some of the complaints people have that Rachel is "still in the Red Maiden" even on her Love route.

First of all, the reasons Rachel gives for joining the RM are indeed quite ridiculous at first glance. But before deciding that this means that the story doesn't make sense, please consider the alternatives!

- She could be lying about her reasons.
Why would she tell someone she doesn't trust what she is thinking? Her explanation could be plausible on the surface, and she is giving that reasoning because she doesn't expect anyone to investigate too much, or think too much about it. Or maybe she is just an awful liar lol.

- She could "think" those are her reasons, but deep down they are not
Rachel has obviously been through a lot of family drama (a lot of it in some ways is her fault, and a lot is not). She could have justified for herself that this is the reason she is acting out, but in reality she is looking for other things (attention, probably). People have a habit of lying to themselves, and considering how immature she is, this would make a lot of sense.

- She could have been fooled into it
I don't want to give too much away, but the Red Maiden (and the town in general) have a lot of shady things going on. Rachel could have been convinced by friends that didn't quite understand what was going on, or were simply dragging her into the mud, she could have misunderstood exactly how far she would have to go in the Red Maiden, she could have been coerced, she could think she can just get out if it gets to be too much... Again, she is quite immature, so any of these possibilities are very plausible as well.

Even so, if we take what she says as gospel, if you stop and reeeeally think about it is not as far-fetched. As many of the other characters mention, there are a multitude of wealthy people in the peninsula. Evelyn might be well-off, but she is hardly wealthy compared to some of the other students' parents. And even if she was, despite the fact that she dotes heavily on Rachel, she is not the kind of person that would spend money frivolously in the way that Rachel so desperately wants. She is not going to give her a sports car, she is not going going to buy her the absolute top of the line clothes and purses every season, etc. So looking for some actual money so that she can get these things herself and hopefully become popular is something that a good deal of young women would do.

Now, does that justify joining a whorehouse and prostituting herself away? You might not have done it, and I certainly wouldn't either, but maybe it made sense for her for a moment. Maybe because it was a combination of the previous points I made, or maybe she is just hurting so bad inside she is making all these poor decisions without thinking them through. Maybe she already regrets it, who knows?

Again, it feels futile trying to explain what we we're going for, but maybe someone finds it at the very least "educational"? :LOL:

NOW ABOUT RACHEL STILL BEING IN THE RED MAIDEN IN THE LOVE ROUTE

I think I mentioned this before in the thread, but just in case I haven't:
The reason Rachel is still there is because we haven't updated Rachel's content beyond the decision that splits the route yet.
When we do, this will be addressed, don't any of you worry. Rachel's love route is all about getting her away from her poor decisions and having a wholesome relationship. There won't be any funny business with any other guys (including her faux-boyfriend Miroslav). After you entered the love route, she is getting out of there, one way or another.

I understand everyone's concern, I even understand people that think this is a bug, but as we haven't done the continuation of her route, she is currently "frozen in time" at the moment just before you took the decision to get her out of the Red Maiden. This is just one of those things that comes with playing a game that is still in development. Please understand.

Finally, her content IS COMING. I don't want to make any promises, especially because Moochie decides what is on each patch and what should be prioritized, but I'm already writing the continuation for Rachel. I would like to have it released on the next patch, but it is a big IF, I already overloaded Moochie with Monica's Romance route stuff, there are so many images, and animations, and so much "stuff" that we ended up releasing a smaller patch of side content this month so that we could finish Monica's for the next. But hopefully we can juuuuust fit a little bit more of Rachel's story. We'll see.
Can I ask a question I just came up with after your long reply?

So as you no doubt may have noticed the majority of the players are clearly not invested into the corruption route. Now currently I am, however considering what the Red Madien actually is. It begs the question how long until other people get to start using these girls? And that's where you will start to get a larger backlash and lose more interest from people. NTR isn't that popular, the people who love it, REALLY love it and the people who hate it REALLY hate it.
Have you guys thought that through because that is a deal breaker for allot of people. I didn't start playing this game for a brothel simulator. I loved how the story for each character was on the romantic paths. Then you guys basically stopped making romantic content for the most part and.went to focus mostly on the corruption path. Which yesh even i can get behind that. I love corruption stories. But a Brothel leads to one thing that's going to piss people off massively. I hope you guys are ready to either deal with it or have a plan to end it before it happens.

I guess what I'm saying is, it's kinda late in the game's development to add NTR and not have it hurt you financially as well as popularity. I hope you understand what I'm saying. This game didn't get popular for that reason but it very well could make it unpopular very fast.

Anyways I'm just curious if you have a plan and hoping you aren't going down that path.

Reactions: Milflover68

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Can I ask a question I just came up with after your long reply?

So as you no doubt may have noticed the majority of the players are clearly not invested into the corruption route. Now currently I am, however considering what the Red Madien actually is. It begs the question how long until other people get to start using these girls? And that's where you will start to get a larger backlash and lose more interest from people. NTR isn't that popular, the people who love it, REALLY love it and the people who hate it REALLY hate it.
Have you guys thought that through because that is a deal breaker for allot of people. I didn't start playing this game for a brothel simulator. I loved how the story for each character was on the romantic paths. Then you guys basically stopped making romantic content for the most part and.went to focus mostly on the corruption path. Which yesh even i can get behind that. I love corruption stories. But a Brothel leads to one thing that's going to piss people off massively. I hope you guys are ready to either deal with it or have a plan to end it before it happens.

I guess what I'm saying is, it's kinda late in the game's development to add NTR and not have it hurt you financially as well as popularity. I hope you understand what I'm saying. This game didn't get popular for that reason but it very well could make it unpopular very fast.

Anyways I'm just curious if you have a plan and hoping you aren't going down that path.
I believe it's implied you can get exclusivity with the girls there provided you're paying enough, but it's been a while so I might not remember every exact detail.

Also: Corruption route FTW! Did I feel bad? Yes. Will I do it again? Also probably yes.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes