oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Can I ask a question I just came up with after your long reply?

So as you no doubt may have noticed the majority of the players are clearly not invested into the corruption route. Now currently I am, however considering what the Red Madien actually is. It begs the question how long until other people get to start using these girls? And that's where you will start to get a larger backlash and lose more interest from people. NTR isn't that popular, the people who love it, REALLY love it and the people who hate it REALLY hate it.
Have you guys thought that through because that is a deal breaker for allot of people. I didn't start playing this game for a brothel simulator. I loved how the story for each character was on the romantic paths. Then you guys basically stopped making romantic content for the most part and.went to focus mostly on the corruption path. Which yesh even i can get behind that. I love corruption stories. But a Brothel leads to one thing that's going to piss people off massively. I hope you guys are ready to either deal with it or have a plan to end it before it happens.

I guess what I'm saying is, it's kinda late in the game's development to add NTR and not have it hurt you financially as well as popularity. I hope you understand what I'm saying. This game didn't get popular for that reason but it very well could make it unpopular very fast.

Anyways I'm just curious if you have a plan and hoping you aren't going down that path.
There is no current plan to add NTR to the game for all the reasons you stated. It heavily turns people off, even though it is a very dear fetish of many people. The whole deal with the girls in the Red Maiden and the corruption routes is to make these characters suit the player, not to have them have sex with other people.

We experimented a bit with a couple of "sharing the girl" scenes in the Monica Corruption route. But these are optional and I think it is very unlikely that these scenes will one day become a focus or even drain much development time.

As for the whole brothel business, "stuff" is going to happen as we move onward with the story, Moochie has a very clear plan for the endgame of this whole situation. Just sit tight ;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I've been studying for more than a week now, is there something particular to do in Lina's quest ('I better focus on my classes for a change') ?

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
There is no current plan to add NTR to the game for all the reasons you stated. It heavily turns people off, even though it is a very dear fetish of many people. The whole deal with the girls in the Red Maiden and the corruption routes is to make these characters suit the player, not to have them have sex with other people.

We experimented a bit with a couple of "sharing the girl" scenes in the Monica Corruption route. But these are optional and I think it is very unlikely that these scenes will one day become a focus or even drain much development time.

As for the whole brothel business, "stuff" is going to happen as we move onward with the story, Moochie has a very clear plan for the endgame of this whole situation. Just sit tight ;)
Good enough for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If someone would be so kind as to give me an idea, how quickly does the game ramp up? I did play a bunch of versions ago, but it was a lot of nothing. Snapping some photos in the woods, some mumbo-jumbo, lots of navigating through town. And I dropped it.
mostly it's just doing things until unlocks sex with lina and before that sex with risa (if wants to cheat lina, she forgives later) and after that it's cuddling with her and when gets to teach sex to jennifer it leads to sex eventually etc. overall not much sex going on but still enuf.

Reactions: amBest

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
could anybody let me know witch is more evolved of the paths
monica blackmail / friend
etc?
thanks

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
NTR path is always welcome.. for haters of course not :)

some time will come you will accept this and not to fight for it.
Well, in my case I don't like games with NTR, so if they introduce this topic and it is not avoidable I will stop playing it. without more and without grudges, that there are other games.

It's not that I hate NTR, I just don't like it, so I prefer to choose a game that doesn't have it or can avoid it, and having more to choose something that I'm not going to enjoy...

Hate, really hate, I can say that rape and sex without consent (which is really the same, I don't know why people separate it as if they were different things)

And there are certainly things that I don't like and have to do, like paying taxes every year. So the things that I do not like and can avoid ... well I will not do it.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I've been studying for more than a week now, is there something particular to do in Lina's quest ('I better focus on my classes for a change') ?
Yeah i am not sure what else to do either? been studying for a week as well
Edit: you have to go to her house on the weekend afternoon for a coffee date. it will update after that

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hate, really hate, I can say that rape and sex without consent (which is really the same, I don't know why people separate it as if they were different things)
Then do not keep your sister in the whore house. I wish that was never put in the game. If you keep her in there instead of being on the love path you pretty much straight up rape your own sister. I was curious so i went back a save to see and immediately disliked the game. That whole thing was wrong on way to many levels and if the whore house does not become optional or better yet do not make us put our LI's in there but find out a girl is in there and we get her out instead.... Until this game is Fixed and Rachels path is extended I wont touch the game. My guess is the writers of this game have never seen the effects rape has on women and anyone that thinks its ok well I wont call ya what ya are in here.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah i am not sure what else to do either? been studying for a week as well
Edit: you have to go to her house on the weekend afternoon for a coffee date. it will update after that
Thanks, I tried that.
Nothing changed (no option to go to the cafe with her on WE)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Then do not keep your sister in the whore house. I wish that was never put in the game. If you keep her in there instead of being on the love path you pretty much straight up rape your own sister. I was curious so i went back a save to see and immediately disliked the game. That whole thing was wrong on way to many levels and if the whore house does not become optional or better yet do not make us put our LI's in there but find out a girl is in there and we get her out instead.... Until this game is Fixed and Rachels path is extended I wont touch the game. My guess is the writers of this game have never seen the effects rape has on women and anyone that thinks its ok well I wont call ya what ya are in here.
I didn't know that, I only go the love path.

In fact it is one more thing to avoid the route of corruption (for now it is the strongest). If you can do this with your own sister, I can't imagine what you will do with other women. Nor what they can allow clients to do to the girls who work at Rose Maiden (it was called that, right?).

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I didn't know that, I only go the love path.

In fact it is one more thing to avoid the route of corruption (for now it is the strongest). If you can do this with your own sister, I can't imagine what you will do with other women. Nor what they can allow clients to do to the girls who work at Rose Maiden (it was called that, right?).
Nah its a whore house and should not have been brought into the game. doesnt need a real name. until they extend Rachel path she is still in the damn thing. They could have gone other routes for her to make money.... Hell being a stripper would have been a upgrade to what they put her in. This is a game breaker for me because not only is it your sister you find there but the whole context of what she is being made to do to make money leading to the rape. she wasnt ready she wasnt comfortable but had to because if was "her" job..... and you knowingly forced her to go through with it... way to many wrongs. hopefully the writer and game author see this and make this whole bullshit thing avoidable. think about tis because these are school girls... I have three daughters and if i had found out one of my daughters had been brainwashed into being turned into a whore in one of these places i would have burned it to the ground.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nah its a whore house and should not have been brought into the game. doesnt need a real name. until they extend Rachel path she is still in the damn thing. They could have gone other routes for her to make money.... Hell being a stripper would have been a upgrade to what they put her in. This is a game breaker for me because not only is it your sister you find there but the whole context of what she is being made to do to make money leading to the rape. she wasnt ready she wasnt comfortable but had to because if was "her" job..... and you knowingly forced her to go through with it... way to many wrongs. hopefully the writer and game author see this and make this whole bullshit thing avoidable. think about tis because these are school girls... I have three daughters and if i had found out one of my daughters had been brainwashed into being turned into a whore in one of these places i would have burned it to the ground.
I agree, I didn't like the story of the sister in the whorehouse ... I am sure that in the city there are thousands of jobs to do before that ... and besides, she is not seen with confidence with what to do. And your "job" is to make your sister like being a whore? I am the father and I give him a beating that they remember until the end of time.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes