SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Cant get the incest patch to work for love nor money. Shame, want to try this game out but i got as far as both my parents are adoptive parents line in the prologue and went "nope" and switched it off lol
Incest Patch needs to be patched first brah.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
now we know who didnt play the love path through the whore house.. geee i guess paying her to suck a dick isnt being a prostitute....
show me the quest update that says it's required. I've already addressed this earlier. It appears your getting emotional.
I know for a fact you don't need to get a BJ to continue her love path story if that's something you choose to do thats on you.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jesus, what the fuck is going on in this thread right now?

All this moaning, venting, and bickering over something that is completely up to player choice. I've been nothing but nice to Rachel as her masked client and even gave her days off, so the sex scenes have always felt totally consensual because she likes this masked stranger who happens to have a remarkably similar hairstyle to the MC and sounds a lot like him. Therefore, if you want a romance path with Rachel, then this is the way. If you want to be a dick to her and force yourself on her, then that is another way. It's up to you, the player, to choose how you want to approach it.

And, yes, she hasn't left this place yet on the romance path, and do you know why? Well, to paraphrase Doc Brown, "her future hasn't been written yet." So why the complaints about the fact that she's still there? You're literally complaining about something that hasn't yet been included, which means you're complaining about something being a certain way when you don't even know what way it will be. It's ridiculous.

It's also pretty clear in games that have this type of thing where a LI may encounter other guys, that they will not do anything with them. So why the hysteria over something that's not going to happen? This whole thing is madness and whoever started it is just getting worked up over nothing.

P.S. If you want to talk about a character "raping" someone, Rachel fucks the MC when he's still asleep, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Cant get the incest patch to work for love nor money. Shame, want to try this game out but i got as far as both my parents are adoptive parents line in the prologue and went "nope" and switched it off lol
The prologue patch in the OP works perfectly fine.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The prologue patch in the OP works perfectly fine.
Nope. Deleted numbers as requested, placed in game folder as requested, even deleted the old prologue file that was intitally there in first place and still im adopted. Ive used dozens of these patches but this is first one ive failed to succeed in getting to work.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nope. Deleted numbers as requested, placed in game folder as requested, even deleted the old prologue file that was intitally there in first place and still im adopted. Ive used dozens of these patches but this is first one ive failed to succeed in getting to work.
Well it works for me.

These screenshots are from today with the current version of the game and the prologue patch applied:

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

No mention of step-Mom or step-sister or anything like that, they are full-blood relatives.

Fucking hell! Thats brilliant, don't know why I didn't think of that. Guess Rape is only wrong when MC is the one doing it
Selective memories, amirite? ;)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So in loc folder which contains images there is a couple of pics of Evelyn bj in bathroom, how to trigger that scene?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I think everybody has said everything the best they can on the subject at this point, so I ask that we all step back and stop arguing about it. We are glad for the feedback even if we disagree with some of the points vt3fan4evr and ptahn have said. I still think things will not look as grim as they seem to you and others that are turned off by Rachel at RM once the story keeps going.

I'm not going to ask you to trust us and support the game, because that is a tall order if you're not enjoying it, but I will ask you to trust us and play the route once it's updated! It might surprise you how things turn out, so please, give it a shot!
Thank you for allowing me to have a different opinion, and I mean that sincerely. In the end it is obviously your decision. I guess you just need to ask yourself why you are creating this game. If you just want to tell a story and this is the story you want to tell, then I think you should not make any changes to the story. If you are writing it for the enjoyment of the players, then I would suggest making Rachel working at RM avoidable. From all the comments, not just mine, you can see many players don't like it. If you want to make some money; well, that's the same as trying to get more people to like it. If your idea is to try and justify why Rachel became a prostitute, you're just going to get more of the reactions that you are now getting. I really do appreciate the civility of your responses.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I stopped supporting months ago but I will wait and see at this point and the tags need to be updated to add prostitution and rape. You might not see it as such but it is considers as such. Even holy can not deny it since he brought up the sleep scene where she raped him in his sleep.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes