superic

Feb 20, 2018
1)You need to talk about Lina with Monica in her office when she is in a good mood(school_success > 70).
school_succes increases when you attend classes.(or just boost via console)

2)Reach the last 4th round of literary events with Lina.
how can i boost that in console?

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Good potential if not a lil repetative. Some stories such as how your sis loses her virginity, seems disconnected to the main story. Also we need a way to get rid of that "Eric" wanna-be ASAP.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
NTR means having a girl fuck someone that is not the MC/PC (most of the times with her being a girlfriend or wife) - that is the most exact definition of NTR - so, basically, cuckoldry. NO CHARACTER WILL INDLUGE IN ANY SEXUAL ACTIVITY (with Miroslav) NO MATTER YOUR STATS. You can't fail against Miro, you can only see more or less of the girls when he is around and make him seem like more of a fool. Just because your stats are low, it does not mean that he gets to bang the girls behind your back.

Let's look at it from this perspective: The MC has yet to make Rachel into an official GF so we are cucking Miro instead. Since he will NOT fuck her under any way shape or form (you can trust us on that one) there is literally nothing to be afraid of. You might not take a pic of rachel's hot form by the pool if you don't have the right stats, but Miro will still suck ass (figuratively) and will not get any of her ass. Ever.

Miro is a story device to give the story a bit of nuance and drama. We did just take out any suspense out of the story by telling you that nothing bad will happen, but we can still work around that. Imagine if Voldemort was taken out of the Harry Potter series just because he was too intimidating and scary for the kids. Or maybe Sauron and the Ring out of LotR, because the people were afraid that Frodo might not succeed on his quest. The fear of failure makes a story interesting. It makes it nuanced. It gives it life. And since you already know that nothing bad is going to happen, you might as well ride the wave to the end and see how it pans out, don't you think so?

So, no more fears about Miro.

To answer some people's questions about failing scenes because of stats:

Does not matter if you "fail" a scene. You just have less fun with the girl while Miroslav won't actually get to do anything. Miro is a dirty asshole and we (as devs) will not let him get the girls. There is no failure variable that will start a cuckoldry quest or whatever.

We want the story to have a bit of life and not generic. We will use different topics with every girl to make each route interesting in its own accord. Evelyn has work and the shenanigans around it, Lina has the fight against literature (which I still have to edit and make it proper...) and all the sports stuff, Rachel has the rivalry between the MC and Miro (which you guys already know you can't fail)

We will keep using the character known as Miroslav as a plot device for funny scenes as well as drama. Since there is no reason to fear any NTR, then this should be the end of the discussion. If what he is doing is already too tough to go through, just play a different route. Plenty of girls to choose from.

Also, no need for a walkthrough to beat Miroslav because you will always beat Miroslav, even if you fail in the short term battle. So @ the dude that said it makes no sense that you can fail the plot for not having the right stats, you are right. You can't. So you don't need to worry about it anymore. (y)

There is quite a lot of content after that so make sure to get those :)
This is called ntr teasing, you see him trying to cuck the mc though he never get any, that all good and all but i want him out in next update, im not paying moochie to make that shit of content, i want content of the girls with mc not with some stupid ass guy, for me thats not funny and i dont enjoy that shit in the slightest, ur defenition of fun and mine are miles away, thats why im expressing myself by being open and very clear about this. The only thing that type of content is doing is making me consider calling it quits, hope u understand my point now since i dont think i can be clearer....

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Version 0.5.2

If you already have version 0.5.1 then just unzip the rar archive attached below into the "PhotoHunt/games" folder and replace the files.

Changelog:
1)Evelyn introduction (her daily routine mostly)
2)199 new renders + 24 extra renders
3)Archievements (35), 20 achievement not available yet.
4)About 30k words.
5)Rachel Sunday pool scenes
6)Some minor addings

1)Fixed Monica jogging bug.
2)Now you can reset your achievements if you start a new game.
3)Fixed bug with patreon code.

You can also support the game on the patreon, thanks for the support and feedback:

Oct 22, 2017
Reading the description makes me think that this game has potato English but the plot looks interesting and renders look good. Please let this be a good one.
Yeah... Still in the process of correcting everything around the beginning of the game... But the Rachel route and Evelyn stuff is mostly fixed now

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can you be locked out of events?

guide says i can visit moms college if i have over 21 int OR sneak. i have both over.

it says to talk to adrian to learn about red maiden. then visit it. when i try to, it says i have no business there.

how do i give gifts to rachel while i'm at it?

i saw a scene where she slips and i couldn't catch her. does it not happen again?

kre131

Aug 12, 2019
hey guys, i need help. I've made a lot of progress on Rachel Storyline, but I'm having trouble with the third message / photo on my phone. how to complete this task 'take picture' at the coffee shop?

superic

Feb 20, 2018
what about that?
2.“Foot apprentice” - you chose 'Lick her feet' in Lina literature events, 'Footjob' of sleeping Monica and 'Suck on her toes' when you lose plank competition to Evelyn.
i miss only the part "'Suck on her toes' when you lose plank competition to Evelyn" idk how to do, some tips?

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
also if you do how can i change name ? :)
type in console
mcn = "any name"

guide says i can visit moms college if i have over 21 int OR sneak. i have both over.
You need hacking or sneaking > 21, and also come to the office Wednesday afternoon

it says to talk to adrian to learn about red maiden. then visit it. when i try to, it says i have no business there.
you need to get the mask from the Scott in the alley.

hey guys, i need help. I've made a lot of progress on Rachel Storyline, but I'm having trouble with the third message / photo on my phone. how to complete this task 'take picture' at the coffee shop?
you need 2 times take photo in a cafe and >= 21 love points Rachel

i miss only the part "'Suck on her toes' when you lose plank competition to Evelyn" idk how to do, some tips?
You need to run an event with Evelyn and Monica. It starts when Evelyn calls for a run in the morning. Also to start you must at least 2 times already run away with Monica (Weekend afternoon in her house) and > 28 love points of Monica.
If you need to lose, your strength must be less than 23.

kre131

Aug 12, 2019
type in console
mcn = "any name"

You need hacking or sneaking > 21, and also come to the office Wednesday afternoon

you need to get the mask from the Scott in the alley.

you need 2 times take photo in a cafe and >= 21 love points Rachel

You need to run an event with Evelyn and Monica. It starts when Evelyn calls for a run in the morning. Also to start you must at least 2 times already run away with Monica (Weekend afternoon in her house) and > 28 love points of Monica.
If you need to lose, your strength must be less than 23.
thanks. but how can i do it? I didn't see the option to take pictures at the cafe

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes