dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
type in console
mcn = "any name"

You need hacking or sneaking > 21, and also come to the office Wednesday afternoon

you need to get the mask from the Scott in the alley.

you need 2 times take photo in a cafe and >= 21 love points Rachel

You need to run an event with Evelyn and Monica. It starts when Evelyn calls for a run in the morning. Also to start you must at least 2 times already run away with Monica (Weekend afternoon in her house) and > 28 love points of Monica.
If you need to lose, your strength must be less than 23.
scott isn't selling a mask and monica is bugged. when ever i talk to her about jogging, the game crashes with this error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Fix for jogging error already posted: #611
thanks, that fixed it

i'm still stuck with buying the mast. i see rachels job application on her computer. i asked adrian about red maiden and unlocked it. it is only saying i have no business there and there is nothing to buy in the shop except for phones and flowers.

the top right most small location is still locked, which i think is cafe. i dont know how to unlock it. the "walkthrough" has no mention on how to unlock it in rachels route. it only says she can work there.

finally found it. i just spammed red maiden every day for every part of the day. it finally let me in on monday morning. the same shift as you would cook breakfast. (didn't have to buy a mask though, yet).

Last edited:

superic

Feb 20, 2018
the walkthrough cant help me, can u guys have a detailed walktrough of rachel storyline to get all photo and messages and the achievement?
17.“It’s only the beginning” - you have finished all the possible scenes in RM before your first sex with Rachel in there.
idk seriously how to do, i try a lot but nothing, pls help me

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, how much content does the Unity version have in relation to the Ren'Py one or vice-versa?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, the Ren'Py version replaced the Unity version so certainly a lot more.
That's an ideal expectation for certain but i have seen a number of remakes that are a long way to catching up to their originals, ergo, my question....

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
so i am enjoying the game so far and was just curious if anyone had picked up the extra content on Patreon and if so is it really worth the extra money. I am likely going to subscribe just trying to decide what level.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
I made a small script to save a little bit of my time for replaying unnecessary repetitive events.

Feature:

ph051mod.jpg

Installation:

Additional info:

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
its not on top because it doesn't have any animations, how you gonna have amazing models and only still images? i myself was looking into this but will be skipping it because it doesn't have any anims. call me an asshole if you want but its the truth.

Oct 22, 2017
its not on top because it doesn't have any animations, how you gonna have amazing models and only still images? i myself was looking into this but will be skipping it because it doesn't have any anims. call me an asshole if you want but its the truth.
Never liked animations in H-Games unless they were really good. All those shitty games always have like 2/3 frames and it just looks so weird and off-putting. Some games are good, such as School Days, but if I were able to pick, I'd rather pick high quality CG or Still Images rather than shoddy Animations

Maybe if the game goes big, mooch will revisit the sex scenes and add proper animations

aha123

Dec 17, 2017
There is one sex scene with some animations. Its pretty short but enjoyable. So far this game is great. I love the arts, and the story is really addicting :3

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hmm probably should have a rape tag. Either way Rachel loses her virginity seems to be it though. Who rapes who switches depending on the route. Wasn't sure if the MC was awake the whole time or woke up near the tail end of the sex though. Wonder what the consequences of Rachel learning he's Chuck would be. :LOL:

Mao_T

May 7, 2017
I've been getting this error code every time I talk to Rachel, anyone know how to fix it?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc3_rach_room.rpy", line 190, in script
rach 9 "... hate ya... so much... hhur..."
Exception: Sayer rach is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script_loc/loc3_rach_room.rpy", line 190, in script
rach 9 "... hate ya... so much... hhur..."
File "Z:\Users\Manu\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer rach is not a function or string.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Photo Hunt 0.5.2
Wed Aug 14 12:26:11 2019
```

Mao_T

May 7, 2017
I also get this when talking to the headmistress, I used the unofficial incest patch, so I'm guessing there's an error with that.
```

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc13_classroom.rpy", line 1184, in script
mon 9 "Yeah? What is it?"
Exception: Sayer mon is not a function or string.

Full traceback:
File "Z:\Users\Manu\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 671, in execute
raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Photo Hunt 0.5.2
Wed Aug 14 12:32:11 2019
```

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
I also get this when talking to the headmistress, I used the unofficial incest patch, so I'm guessing there's an error with that.
```

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Photo Hunt 0.5.2
Wed Aug 14 12:32:11 2019
```
Can confirm that there are NO errors with using the patch I made since it only deletes a line of dialogue at the introduction. I do see that your are using PhotoHunt 0.5.2 and the error highlights a faulty line from version 0.5.1 (Z:\Users\Manu\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.5.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 671)

So it might be that you are using a save file from a previous version with 0.5.2 that generates the errors you placed above. A new save will solve this but that would mean starting a new game, hope you can skip it!

Reactions: Mao_T
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes