Alexsucker

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to get 5th scene Rachel's message? I repeated play date cafe and red maiden now I have Rachel love 72, that not enough? Help Me!! :cry: :cry:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Couldn't realize why I hadn't played much of this, then I peeped on sister in the morning and suddenly it was afternoon.

Right, that was why.

Is the majority of the game designed like this?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Couldn't realize why I hadn't played much of this, then I peeped on sister in the morning and suddenly it was afternoon.

Right, that was why.

Is the majority of the game designed like this?
I find it odd how some games do this even though what happens only occurred at most an hour.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Another one of these games where devs substitute lack of content with grind. I just hope you won't make a mistake of leaving the grind as-is after a few more updates when there's enough content in the game.

Same thing happened with The Twist, as they added more scenes to the game they should reduce the grind but instead they keept it as it is and now it's nearly impossible to start a new playthrough without getting sick of it when you realise you spent 5 hours grinding away and you're only on 1/10 of the way through a walkthrough.

The artwork is pretty solid though, keep it light with the grind and good luck.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
not realy - it's very easy to miss stuff
my first playthrough i missed 80% of the game because i went grinding and lost story elements that were available with lower stats

i still hope somebody would provide a full save \thanks

Reactions: Mormont

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I find it odd how some games do this even though what happens only occurred at most an hour.
In fairness it could be for balance. I just find it very jarring is all.

But I played some more and I judged it to quickly. Sure, I'd prefer it if you always got to choose one home-morning option without the time change, but at least your options at school aren't so limited.

Oct 22, 2017
In fairness it could be for balance. I just find it very jarring is all.

But I played some more and I judged it to quickly. Sure, I'd prefer it if you always got to choose one home-morning option without the time change, but at least your options at school aren't so limited.
Yeah, sadly, we had to balance it out and still keep it simple so that the code doesn't get too cluttered. We could make multiple actions per time day, but then we'd have to allocate not only how much an action costs (two slots or one slot from the morning time) but also if it can occur at different time slots (right now, there is a random chance of a specific event happening at one time and we'd have to adapt the code if we were to give multiple timeslots for a time of day - or maybe we just want to keep it so that every action can occur at a time of day regardless of time slot, but for that we'd have to talk and decide how we want to restructure stuff which takes from the development time when we could do renders and more story events instead)

In the end, we're trying to balance it all out nicely. Nowadays, not every action changes the time of day. As far as I have noticed, it's mostly when the player gets rewarded (stats, money or pic) that the time advances. Hope that cleared it up a little ^^

Reactions: mooch1e

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FFFFUUUUULLLLLL SAAVVEVEEVVVEVVE ANYOANEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
PPLLEEEeEAAAASEEEEEE!

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Way to much grind for me especially with so many divergent paths early...I can not believe time put in for so little reward story and h scene wise. Too much on single time point in an entire week. Is shame because the renders are unique and really well done but way to much pain to get to see them. Also both mother and sister need a personality makeover if you seriously going to bother with romance...seducing a negligent, self centred lush @$#% (way she behaves with own daughters boyfriend) or an arrogant stuck up prima donna hardly a temptation, seriously only two characters have personality to romance and one of those still has zero content. On other hand the characters are made for corruption game.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes