syc1980

Dec 8, 2018
Very unique artwork and different models are a definite change of pace. But grindy ass game for very limited rewards. In my experience with games, across all genres and platform, games heavy on the grind always means a lack of content and this one feels no different. At some point, the grind just begins to feel mundane and pointless.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Very unique artwork and different models are a definite change of pace. But grindy ass game for very limited rewards. In my experience with games, across all genres and platform, games heavy on the grind always means a lack of content and this one feels no different. At some point, the grind just begins to feel mundane and pointless.
ever play big brother?

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
oh, I should tell this to the dev, the render are awesome. you put so much details on background and the lightning are beautiful. the title are perfect for game with photographic stuff.

Reactions: SwallowTheMoon

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Latest walkthrough with complete tips & side event???

Note : current walkthrough is good but some event there are some answer need to choose.

Last edited:

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
Characters are kind of not to my taste. I don't like the use of anime type characters where they don't belong.
Story looks very much cliche. I like this type of games, which feel like real games, and not only visual novels. I am even willing to put up with some grind, but those characters and cliche story are just not doing it for me.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Question : How / when do I have to give the perfume to Evelyn ? I've tried all combinations of actions on Friday evening but never got the opportunity / option to "neutralize" the smell...

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Question : How / when do I have to give the perfume to Evelyn ? I've tried all combinations of actions on Friday evening but never got the opportunity / option to "neutralize" the smell...
Talk to her in her office and you can give her a gift

Reactions: K-Zen

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
anybody knows how to cheat the school dropout? dont wanna start all over, what variable is it ?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes