JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Trying to make sure I know when I've reached the end of content. For some characters, the hint on the phone says when the player reaches the end of the current content/storyline, but for others it doesn't, but there might be a message on a specific scene or in a specific location saying something similar. For example, when MC goes to the Villa, a message says "You've reached the end of Oksana's current storyline." But after the scene with Sam and Evelyn about the sorority, the message says "This is the end of Evelyn College storyline...". Does this mean there is more content for Evelyn or Oksana or is there a different storyline for Evelyn, etc.?

yukare

Jul 16, 2017
About attributes like charisma/strenght/etc: how much I need? There is a limit to farm or any reference of how much is enought of then to open everything?

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I dont mean to be annoying, but now that Nopy is dead, is it possible to upload at a file host that is not complete garbage?
- Anonfiles seems to have about 50 KB/s limit,
- files.fm demands that I create an account with them,
- MixDrop refuses to download telling me "Invalid ticket ID. Please try again",
- And as always, Mega is absolute trash, getting stuck at random % of the download process, and I cannot find a way to fix that.

Tried both Chrome and Firefox for all of these. What a pain in the butt.

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
I dont mean to be annoying, but now that Nopy is dead, is it possible to upload at a file host that is not complete garbage?
- Anonfiles seems to have about 50 KB/s limit,
- files.fm demands that I create an account with them,
- MixDrop refuses to download telling me "Invalid ticket ID. Please try again",
- And as always, Mega is absolute trash, getting stuck at random % of the download process, and I cannot find a way to fix that.

Tried both Chrome and Firefox for all of these. What a pain in the butt.
I never have to create an account to down from files.fm

Reactions: BattleAxe24

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I never have to create an account to down from files.fm
Its ok, I just saw that there is a second download option "Download with P2P" so I am downloading it as a torrent.

Torrents are always preferable for me anyway.

EDIT: JackMiejov thanks but I got it already.
Thanks to both of you actually.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
needs better hosts and fast ones, anonfiles works well or crappily aka dls with max speed or doesn't give any speed, mixdrop quite same and it has those damn pop-ups, mega is fast but 5 gigs daily limit is total bust (works only if has 1-3 games on list), filesfm does p2p dl and it's total crap (past 10-15 mins there has been bit over 2 mins left and dl speed is twice-thrice what's my max dl speed). even rapidgator or uploaded would work since for those exist premium link generators.

been attempting to dl this past 4 hrs, with firefox+mega it was close but when dl was supposed to start mega crashed webpage and there went daily quota, anonfiles depends what server is given (atm good since supposed to get file in 25 mins EDIT: no luck, dl speed dropped quite a bit and still 3 gigs left), mixdrop gave at worst several days time for dl, filesfm was stuck on 25% for 10-15 mins and still claimed that 2 mins left (more like 2 hrs).

feels like we just jumped "few" years back to past when games etc were torrented not dl'd from filehosts (faster than 50 kb/s but ofc filesizes were "a bit" smaller than nowadays).

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Is this game going anywhere? I mean the rent situation is cleared up, the whole photo premise has taken a complete back seat, the MC is banging everyone in the main story left and right. It seems like the developers are just adding random content to keep it alive on Patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: Xrisoner

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
needs better hosts and fast ones, anonfiles works well or crappily aka dls with max speed or doesn't give any speed, mixdrop quite same and it has those damn pop-ups, mega is fast but 5 gigs daily limit is total bust (works only if has 1-3 games on list), filesfm does p2p dl and it's total crap (past 10-15 mins there has been bit over 2 mins left and dl speed is twice-thrice what's my max dl speed). even rapidgator or uploaded would work since for those exist premium link generators.

been attempting to dl this past 4 hrs, with firefox+mega it was close but when dl was supposed to start mega crashed webpage and there went daily quota, anonfiles depends what server is given (atm good since supposed to get file in 25 mins EDIT: no luck, dl speed dropped quite a bit and still 3 gigs left), mixdrop gave at worst several days time for dl, filesfm was stuck on 25% for 10-15 mins and still claimed that 2 mins left (more like 2 hrs).

feels like we just jumped "few" years back to past when games etc were torrented not dl'd from filehosts (faster than 50 kb/s but ofc filesizes were "a bit" smaller than nowadays).
i use mega and use a vpn every time i go over the 5 limit

just hope the game itself isnt over 5gb

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Things that need to be implemented in the top of my mind:

>Evelyn's path ending (if it will ever end for now)
>Grace's path continuation
>Skylar path implementation (even considering she would always be a side character)
>Lina path (plus Risa if MC loves both of sisters)
>Jen path, both Love and Yandere
>Fiona path love & sub
>Red Maiden, both ascension & destruction paths
>Rachel love path
>Mr Roberts mysterious business, plus Liam
>Kira investigation (which can or can't be related with Mr. Roberts and Red Maiden)
>Train molester mystery (which clearly is Rachel's "boyfriend", but whatever)
>Many side-girls interactions, like Ash this update and Chan Mi in the past one.

These will definitely take time, and I really doubt the game is just being mantained "alive" with Patreon.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes