Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
I just adore this game, I fully replay it like every 6 months, it just tickles me the right way.

There should be a Urination tag though, part of the Fiona sub route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mooch1e

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
14 hours to download.............. God, I miss Nopy.. At least upload it to Zippy or Google drive. The other sources are snails!

Reactions: lewdman89

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Just finished the update, fuck yeah, loved the progression with Evelyn.

Can't say i'am not worried about the Hotel thing, she's willing to pay/try? 5mil for it so it must be pretty hardcore... i think we are about learn a little too much about her past... and i hope it doesn't involve group s... i mean... hug.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Anybody else getting a Ren'Py error after every later Evelyn scene? Is it because I'm using the cheat script mod and the gallery script patch? I thought they were working fine on this new update but I don't know what else would be causing an error after every new Evelyn scene that I had to ignore. Hope it's not making me miss achievments

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Since now Nopy isn't working anymore, Can anyone give me some good suggestion where i can download this games other Mega?
And sorry if this isn't the right place to ask,but i don't know any other place to ask this question

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Anybody else getting a Ren'Py error after every later Evelyn scene? Is it because I'm using the cheat script mod and the gallery script patch? I thought they were working fine on this new update but I don't know what else would be causing an error after every new Evelyn scene that I had to ignore. Hope it's not making me miss achievments
My cheatmod will not cause such issues.
The gallery patch, done right, should also not cause any issues.
Could be helpful if you could post the error you're getting.

Since now Nopy isn't working anymore, Can anyone give me some good suggestion where i can download this games other Mega?
And sorry if this isn't the right place to ask,but i don't know any other place to ask this question
They have a Dropbox link on their Patreon, but it would cost you € 5,50 to get it. A pirate's life is hard ;)

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
gallery unlocker not working for me now
Seems like you've replaced all the code in the file gallery_main.rpy. Read the instructions again. You only have to change two small things in the existing code.

The original post say to change False to True in this code:
1636533506541.png

You could also just remove line 49 till 52, so it becomes:
Python:
def IsUnlocked(char_id, ev_id):
    return True

Reactions: Lucius616

urrban

Jan 25, 2021
Really enjoy the game but the fact that Fiona doesnt have a footjob scene has to be some kind of sadistic joke that devs are playing on us right?

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
My cheatmod will not cause such issues.
The gallery patch, done right, should also not cause any issues.
Could be helpful if you could post the error you're getting.
I would love to, since I am using your mod and the gallery patch, but I can't replicate the errors since I don't see the scenes in the gallery and I don't have saves a bit before them anymore so it would require replaying a good bit. The scenes were the Golf dates and the office dates including the one where you take Evelyn out and nearly fuck her in the dress shop before getting caught.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I would love to, since I am using your mod and the gallery patch, but I can't replicate the errors since I don't see the scenes in the gallery and I don't have saves a bit before them anymore so it would require replaying a good bit. The scenes were the Golf dates and the office dates including the one where you take Evelyn out and nearly fuck her in the dress shop before getting caught.
Speaking of which, why aren't those scenes in the gallery yet? None of the golf scenes are and the dress shop one isn't from what I've seen, nor the bed blowjob you get from Evelyn right before she gets visited during the day and it's the end of her story up to the current update.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Managed to replicate it.
Seems like you did something to the file gallery_main.rpy that created this issue.

The error says that Evelyn's scene ID 31 is missing. For me it's defined on line 217 of that file.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes