Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Well my personal opinion, and I'm currently on day 44 at night, I found the game to be draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn out.
Very repetitive, scripted and with little to no actual story or relationship progress, I mean it's like the devs were controlling the story. Because you could not actually pick who you wanted to pursue.
Ok day by day I'm trying different girls she's either not there, or has limited to no progression dialogue.
For future reference to the devs, if you want someone to be immersed in your game/story as the MC, fix this game style, as It gets boring and kills any replay value.
And that's my personal take after playing for 44 in game days.

Jan 8, 2021
Hii can you change the characters models the mother of the mc looks like that would be the sister of mc and not the mother so the milf characters all look terrible hopefully that will change sometime in the future

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
It's funny because It looks like dev desperately intend to draw NTR content but try not to cross the line and success being not ntr barely somehow. It's quite a trick.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I suer hope the writer(s) remember at some point that Rachel is still in the game, there's just nothing to do anymore, not even repeatable stuff like with Evelyn.

Reactions: kenji322

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She loves eating, really love this woman.:LOL:
well she gotta eat sometimes and other times she's busy.

Well my personal opinion, and I'm currently on day 44 at night, I found the game to be draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn out.
Very repetitive, scripted and with little to no actual story or relationship progress, I mean it's like the devs were controlling the story. Because you could not actually pick who you wanted to pursue.
Ok day by day I'm trying different girls she's either not there, or has limited to no progression dialogue.
For future reference to the devs, if you want someone to be immersed in your game/story as the MC, fix this game style, as It gets boring and kills any replay value.
And that's my personal take after playing for 44 in game days.
this is more kn than vn and who mc can pursue/advance depends what has been unlocked/is available, some girls stories came to halt quite a while ago and will continue again some day.

Hii can you change the characters models the mother of the mc looks like that would be the sister of mc and not the mother so the milf characters all look terrible hopefully that will change sometime in the future
you want evelyn to looklike rachel? why on earth?

My whole thought on it is that you paid a lot of money for the outfit you put her in and you don't get it back? Fiona and Lina both looked great in it, so it should be seen again.
well they seemed like 1 time deal.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
how to get kevin out of the house for monica date? can anyone help
i saw previous post saying you need to send him to scouts but can anyone tell me how to start that pls

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes