yohudood

May 6, 2017
i get this error on pc White my save but it works on my phone.
is there a solution for this error?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Pie'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.13.1
Sat Nov 13 21:45:23 2021

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What's the deal with the Evelyn scene with Harry?
I look at the game files now and see there is an Evelyn bj Harry scene.

It's completely optional, right?
I don't want my Evelyn to have anything to do with this asshole...

I also saw a bj scene in the park with Harry with some random. I don't care about random girl so..

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What's the deal with the Evelyn scene with Harry?
I look at the game files now and see there is an Evelyn bj Harry scene.

It's completely optional, right?
I don't want my Evelyn to have anything to do with this asshole...

I also saw a bj scene in the park with Harry with some random. I don't care about random girl so..
Usually you can skip all non player scenes, also the one in the park.
If Evelyn and Harry are involved it's a flashback anyey, there is no 'current' interaction between them.

Reactions: mogwah

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
Man, do I have to cheat on Lina to fug Risa? The words say I pick between either one of them or both, but the pic says the renegade path fully involves the MC being a dick to her. Is there no wholesome shimaidon path?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Man, do I have to cheat on Lina to fug Risa? The words say I pick between either one of them or both, but the pic says the renegade path fully involves the MC being a dick to her. Is there no wholesome shimaidon path?
There is an path where you get both.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
What about 13.2? Any news?
I don't think that in that one week since the last version there was a lot of progress worth talking about.

Development of v0.13.2

What up? It's been not so long ago since the last update, but we already have something to share with you!
As you can see, the next update is going to be pretty big. We even had to cut some content, because we wouldn't be able to handle it to deliver the update by the end of the year. Like College storyline - unfortunately, you'll see the continuation in v0.13.3.
In v0.13.2 you'll be able to choose a route for Evelyn and meet new girls along the way! For now, they are six! Not sure you'll see all of them in 13.2, though xd But don't you worry, they are purely for the sake of further Evelyn's story. We are not going to focus on them.
Also you'll get some more options in Evelyn's side activities (massage by the pool, anime night and breakfast), a couple of scenes for Melanie, investigate Tom's activity at the model agency (Evelyn's subordinate) and unlock one more service from Sakura! Moreover, you'll finally see what happened to Alice if she got fired (or didn't!).
It's tremendous amount of work, but we'll try hard as always for you to play the update by the end of the year.
Stay safe and keep in touch!
Changelog (not final):
  • Evelyn's main storyline continuation
  • Evelyn's side activities continuation (massage by the pool, anime night and breakfast)
  • Investigating Tom's strange activity at the model agency (Kira's new clue)
  • Alice aftermath events with route splitting if she was fired
  • New Alice's topics
  • New Sakura's service (if you brought at least 4 girls in RM)
  • New scenes with Melanie (classroom posing and a bus scene)
  • One achievement
  • 218 images, 7 animations

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i get this error on pc White my save but it works on my phone.
Code:

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.13.1
Sat Nov 13 21:45:23 2021
place the attached file somewhere in your game folder or below.

Reactions: yohudood

kpotopes

Feb 13, 2019

Development of v0.13.2

What up? It's been not so long ago since the last update, but we already have something to share with you!
As you can see, the next update is going to be pretty big. We even had to cut some content, because we wouldn't be able to handle it to deliver the update by the end of the year. Like College storyline - unfortunately, you'll see the continuation in v0.13.3.
In v0.13.2 you'll be able to choose a route for Evelyn and meet new girls along the way! For now, they are six! Not sure you'll see all of them in 13.2, though xd But don't you worry, they are purely for the sake of further Evelyn's story. We are not going to focus on them.
Also you'll get some more options in Evelyn's side activities (massage by the pool, anime night and breakfast), a couple of scenes for Melanie, investigate Tom's activity at the model agency (Evelyn's subordinate) and unlock one more service from Sakura! Moreover, you'll finally see what happened to Alice if she got fired (or didn't!).
It's tremendous amount of work, but we'll try hard as always for you to play the update by the end of the year.
Changelog (not final):
  • Evelyn's side activities continuation (massage by the pool, anime night and breakfast)
  • New Alice's topics
  • One achievement
Thank you

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

Development of v0.13.2

Changelog (not final):
  • New Alice's topics
  • One achievement
I happily stand corrected :D

I hope that at some point in the future Rachel's story will progress as well. The most elaborated arc was the Red Maiden stuff and that was basically an introduction of things to come. Maybe also add a little variation to how she reacts to certain situations for those who already completed the current storyline. She still treats the MC like a stranger mostly.

Sep 29, 2019
I get this error on PC.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 26, in script call
call auto_events from _call_auto_events_2
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 34, in script call
call auto_events from _call_auto_events_5
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 194, in script call
call art_contest_actions(3) from _call_art_contest_actions_2
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 196, in script call
call art_contest_actions(4) from _call_art_contest_actions_3
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 198, in script call
call art_contest_actions(5) from _call_art_contest_actions_4
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 190, in script call
call art_contest_actions(1) from _call_art_contest_actions
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 192, in script call
call art_contest_actions(2) from _call_art_contest_actions_1
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 200, in script call
call art_contest_actions(6) from _call_art_contest_actions_5
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 47, in script
if loc1_rach_nightcall == 1 and rach_love >= 10 and (rach_got_phone or rach_got_phone2):
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 47, in <module>
if loc1_rach_nightcall == 1 and rach_love >= 10 and (rach_got_phone or rach_got_phone2):
NameError: name 'loc1_rach_nightcall' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 194, in script call
call art_contest_actions(3) from _call_art_contest_actions_2
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 196, in script call
call art_contest_actions(4) from _call_art_contest_actions_3
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 198, in script call
call art_contest_actions(5) from _call_art_contest_actions_4
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 190, in script call
call art_contest_actions(1) from _call_art_contest_actions
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 192, in script call
call art_contest_actions(2) from _call_art_contest_actions_1
File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 200, in script call
call art_contest_actions(6) from _call_art_contest_actions_5
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 47, in script
File "O:\GAMES\PHOTO HUNT\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "O:\GAMES\PHOTO HUNT\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "O:\GAMES\PHOTO HUNT\PhotoHunt-0.13.1-Extras-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 47, in <module>
NameError: name 'loc1_rach_nightcall' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.13.1
Mon Nov 15 03:45:50 2021

Last edited:

mogwah

Aug 30, 2021
Dev., Please make this happen!!!

This type of psychological behavior is severely lacking in this community.

The baseline of your game is pretty steady which is good but in including this behavior (I know there is a name for it) you have a chance to be different from the rest.

Also, it would allow some of the girls to rally around the MC and help him for a change.

My2¢

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes