c4rs

May 4, 2020
Sorry I have a problem, there is a location that does not appear in the game, which is the parking lot of the Mall, someone can help me as I find it or as I get there, for the mission of Charlotte Captura.JPG

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
for a geme with this size to use file hoster with 200KB download speed is bullshit and way out of line .....we have 2021 and now 1990 where we had modems with 96k bauds speed .....so reupload it to propper hosters

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
for a geme with this size to use file hoster with 200KB download speed is bullshit and way out of line .....we have 2021 and now 1990 where we had modems with 96k bauds speed .....so reupload it to propper hosters
Nopy going down has been an absolute ballbuster. I didn't realize how bad the other hosts were for speed as I got into the habbit of using it as it seemed safer and more reliable.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
get use to torrents if mega is not good enough or on timer, only usable ones beside that one are workupload, terminal, gdrive got limited usage, and dropmefiles got limited time

speed is with him always it seems in posting
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or you got russians with theirs all versions one

direct

Last edited:

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
how to get kevin out of the house for monica date? can anyone help
i saw previous post saying you need to send him to scouts but can anyone tell me how to start that pls

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
i did not expect to get blue balled by mom , but regardless still a solid update. i just wish to explore more of rose and kira. cause they are the thiccest of them all :ROFLMAO:

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
how to get kevin out of the house for monica date? can anyone help
i saw previous post saying you need to send him to scouts but can anyone tell me how to start that pls
the phone has hints about the main plot of the characters

102:"Kev convinced his mom to let me visit their house after school.",
103:"It is pretty obvious now that Kevin is the key to Monica’s heart. Keep hanging out with him, [mcn]! But do not forget that you are only allowed to visit their apartment when Monica is there.",
104:"I gotta figure out a way to get Kevin away from home so me and Monica can spend some time together in peace! I'll ask him if he has any hobbies at the classroom.",
105:"Nothing comes to mind to keep him busy. Maybe I should ask mom, I'll prepare some breakfast for her in the morning and see what she thinks.",

I guess you should give Monica a dress, ask her out on Friday evening, then find Kevin at school in the afternoon, then make breakfast at home.

Reactions: Sinner30700

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
the phone has hints about the main plot of the characters

102:"Kev convinced his mom to let me visit their house after school.",
103:"It is pretty obvious now that Kevin is the key to Monica’s heart. Keep hanging out with him, [mcn]! But do not forget that you are only allowed to visit their apartment when Monica is there.",
104:"I gotta figure out a way to get Kevin away from home so me and Monica can spend some time together in peace! I'll ask him if he has any hobbies at the classroom.",
105:"Nothing comes to mind to keep him busy. Maybe I should ask mom, I'll prepare some breakfast for her in the morning and see what she thinks.",

I guess you should give Monica a dress, ask her out on Friday evening, then find Kevin at school in the afternoon, then make breakfast at home.
very informative but one doubt this 104 when this comes i should be seeing any hobbies option when i talk to him right
i am not seeing that at school

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Seeing as i played this game 1update ago i think im gonna wait for 3more updates to drop before playing again . Also that bdsm scene with the girl that bullied mc's sister was hot we need more of the slave girl but im hopeful that fiona gets more content in general the whole game needs alot more of side girls stuff.

mogwah

Aug 30, 2021
It seems like the developers are just adding random content to keep it alive on Patreon.

Are you crazy? The mystery with the Mayor and his girlfriend/Red Maiden with Sakura story, undercover prostitute?/Overall city corruption/pregnant chick blackmailer/ crazy chick from golf course/Oksana/Quinn/Fiona mystery/chick who runs the thieves/Jennifer's obsession with MC/

I'm sure there's more I can't remember off the top of my head now.

Think of this game as a fap machine that only takes pennies and the price to play (the ever expanding interesting story) is high.

Soo many interesting threads yet to be pulled in this game and I can't wait for them. The Devs are laying the groundwork now for those threads in the future. This game still has legs.

I'm playing this one for the very good story first. Besides I'm poor and have no stinking pennies.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Are you crazy? The mystery with the Mayor and his girlfriend/Red Maiden with Sakura story, undercover prostitute?/Overall city corruption/pregnant chick blackmailer/ crazy chick from golf course/Oksana/Quinn/Fiona mystery/chick who runs the thieves/Jennifer's obsession with MC/
While these may all be fascinating episodic content my point is that I no longer see any relation to the game's original premise. Hence the comment about randomness. I like my games with a clear story structure. It might still be a good sandboxish game but if you look at the presentation on the first page and on Patreon this is not how it has been marketed. Again, I make no comment about the quality of the fapping content, that part is undeniably there.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes