jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is this game going anywhere? I mean the rent situation is cleared up, the whole photo premise has taken a complete back seat, the MC is banging everyone in the main story left and right. It seems like the developers are just adding random content to keep it alive on Patreon.
what exactly are you looking for? There are multiple plot threads woven throughout the LIs paths all of them open and unresolved. And all of them are tied, at the very least tangentially, to the larger plot of what is going on with the City. The game can be a bit meandering but to say it's going "nowhere" is frankly absurd

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Seems like you did something to the file gallery_main.rpy that created this issue.

The error says that Evelyn's scene ID 31 is missing. For me it's defined on line 217 of that file.
I did nothing except replace it with the gallery patch file as instructed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well was long, funny and good update but end bit bombed (lowered score) it.

few scrshots:

1. whatta sight
2. for sure at least one
3. far from it
4. quite agree
5. agreed
6. whoops my ass but she deserved it

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
well was long, funny and good update but end bit bombed (lowered score) it.

few scrshots:

1. whatta sight
2. for sure at least one
3. far from it
4. quite agree
5. agreed
6. whoops my ass but she deserved it
What do you mean the end was bad? The animation? Yeah probs, but f me if the way she acts ain't hot. Mommy got serious!

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is there any Chan Mi content beyond the "humiliation" scene in front of her brother? Apparently, there's an important decision that might be might make a huge difference on that story arc.

LordLucius

Jun 7, 2021
Need help, I'm having error while playing it on joiplay everytime i touch the map button. The issue is about windows
size or something. Any solution?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes