Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Coming back to this game and on the Fiona route. I'm not big on these sort of girls or the Sum/Dom aspect, but I'm finding her route more fun than the others I've tried, including Lina's, who I tried initially. I just feel Fiona needs a bit of redemption and right now, I'm pretty sure she's my #1 in this game now.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright, where is this disguise you have to buy from Scott in the alley? Is it just something that pops up once you help him enough? Or am I missing something?

I've already asked Fiona to help, and bought the outfit at the store, so I feel like I hit a brick wall. :(

Aug 2, 2021
Alright, where is this disguise you have to buy from Scott in the alley? Is it just something that pops up once you help him enough? Or am I missing something?

I've already asked Fiona to help, and bought the outfit at the store, so I feel like I hit a brick wall. :(
Go to her dorm to show her that latex outfit, at weekend afternoon or weekday afternoon, then Scott will sell you dusguise.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Alright, so I came back to this game after a few months because I didn't like the forced interactions between R(Lina) and Rachel, so I decided to do a few new routes to see if I could a girl to stick with going forward.

I did Jen's route, Fiona's sub route and Rachel's Romance route, and out of those three, only Fiona's out of those three gave me some really good feelings. After breaking down that exterior, helping her, seeing her smile and lower some of her walls, she really is a great character.

I don't ever do Dom/Sub routes in games. I tried it with another game (SL) and I didn't like it, and I know Fiona only thinks that the MC doesn't care about her that way, but it's pretty obvious though the MC's actions that he does. Going forward I probably will do a save for each Fiona route, but as of right now, I can't find anything wrong with it that would irk me personally. She's done with guys, only had that one interaction with her roommate (I know she has a scene or two with Jen according to the WT PDF but I haven't seen much of that) but you can tell deep down (at least to me) that she cares about him, especially since she said she wanted to make a good family impression.

Hopefully, she'll WANT to be with the MC, rather than this Dom/Sub relationship they have now, but I can see it happening (at least I hope so)

But as of right now, she's my #1 in this game for sure.

Aug 2, 2021
Alright, so I came back to this game after a few months because I didn't like the forced interactions between R(Lina) and Rachel, so I decided to do a few new routes to see if I could a girl to stick with going forward.

I did Jen's route, Fiona's sub route and Rachel's Romance route, and out of those three, only Fiona's out of those three gave me some really good feelings. After breaking down that exterior, helping her, seeing her smile and lower some of her walls, she really is a great character.

I don't ever do Dom/Sub routes in games. I tried it with another game (SL) and I didn't like it, and I know Fiona only thinks that the MC doesn't care about her that way, but it's pretty obvious though the MC's actions that he does. Going forward I probably will do a save for each Fiona route, but as of right now, I can't find anything wrong with it that would irk me personally. She's done with guys, only had that one interaction with her roommate (I know she has a scene or two with Jen according to the WT PDF but I haven't seen much of that) but you can tell deep down (at least to me) that she cares about him, especially since she said she wanted to make a good family impression.

Hopefully, she'll WANT to be with the MC, rather than this Dom/Sub relationship they have now, but I can see it happening (at least I hope so)

But as of right now, she's my #1 in this game for sure.
To encounter FionaXJen at park study with Jenny at evening, probably before art contest. I'm not sure cause i've seen this scene long time ago.
Every player have special place in heart for Fiona.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
To encounter FionaXJen at park study with Jenny at evening, probably before art contest. I'm not sure cause i've seen this scene long time ago.
Every player have special place in heart for Fiona.
For now, I'd like to not have an additional girl in the picture. That's why I dropped Lina, because of her involvement with Rachel. I'd like to have a 1-on-1 with Fiona for as long as I can get it. I doubt that'll happen to the end, but I'd like to think (or dream) that it can.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh that outfit to help rachel's bullies. i was thinking that i had missed something (big).

doubt mc can end up with fiona as 1-1, her gf comes along as package deal, only solos are jen and rach, possibly with lina although knowing her risa comes along, kira is maybwe package deal with evelyn and doubt monica is willing to send kevin away.

^just my 50 cents

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
oh that outfit to help rachel's bullies. i was thinking that i had missed something (big).

doubt mc can end up with fiona as 1-1, her gf comes along as package deal, only solos are jen and rach, possibly with lina although knowing her risa comes along, kira is maybwe package deal with evelyn and doubt monica is willing to send kevin away.

^just my 50 cents
I would love to have a 1-1 with at least somebody in this game. I don't like Rachel, or even Jen that much. I was on team Lina, until she started doing things with Rachel. I'd hate to have to drop this game a second time because of a forced third-party girl.

I mean, in my current Fiona Sub save, her love is something in the high 80s, no one else is really out of their teens in score. To me, that should mean everything in allowing third person come along. if it's forced, I guess I'm taking my time somewhere else for another game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doubt rach+lina will be package deal, lina might have lesbian tendencies but rachel not besides some fooling.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
doubt rach+lina will be package deal, lina might have lesbian tendencies but rachel not besides some fooling.
Well you've seen me croon and crow over only wanting 1-on-1's in games, and I'm like that with over 90% of my games. I guess it goes back to me being cheated on a few times in my life, so that's carried over into games, which is why I'm such a stickler about this.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah, just decided the hell with it. Going to have saves going forward with Fiona, Rina, Jen & Rachel. If they interact they do, if not, fine. Going to stop bitching about this and just see what happens.

So I have three routes to do tomorrow.

And guys, what happens if you take Rina & Risa together? I'm guessing Rina still goes after Rachel, right?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes