cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And guys, what happens if you take Rina & Risa together? I'm guessing Rina still goes after Rachel, right?
well they spend time together when mc invites rina to his home (if chooses spend time with rest) but other than that nothing.

sisters together well both are competitive and risa takes more risks than rina (for example in library celebration after jen has won competition).

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It seems this NTR crap is expanding out big time lately. There's another thread I frequent where it's been going on for about five to six days now. Even the dev had to step in and try to shut it down.

Let's not start that here.

Reactions: Dependable_223

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I put this game aside a long time ago.

I guess I'm going to pick it up again. I'm going to take it for granted that bringing girls to RM isn't mandatory (when I played it wasn't, that I remember)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021

I guess I'm going to pick it up again. I'm going to take it for granted that bringing girls to RM isn't mandatory (when I played it wasn't, that I remember)
I don't know about bringing in, but I'm taking Rachel out of it today, or at least starting to.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know about bringing in, but I'm taking Rachel out of it today, or at least starting to.
I quit when they still had to figure out how to do it. After the blackmail of..., I don't remember her name, to Rachel so that she stays at RM.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to save Rachel, even if i must sacrifice Alice and Monica.
I'm already on Monica's romantic route, and I'm not going to do the other one. And I have not humiliated Alice, and I had no intention of doing so. In fact my intention is not to bring any LI or no LI to the RM.

Aug 2, 2021
Man, I feel like I am totally lost with this game. Yesterday it was the outfit for Rachel, today, Roberts isn't showing up at the library. Little help please?
Roberts shows during studying with Jen, then you have choice to let him take photo of you hugging Jen's ass or Evelyn picture(when you payed him off). if you have photo go study with her again. then go to art club at morning and console (lick)Jen.(you can took Ev picture when she's drunk at friday evening)

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Roberts shows during studying with Jen, then you have choice to let him take photo of you hugging Jen's ass or Evelyn picture(when you payed him off). if you have photo go study with her again. then go to art club at morning and console (lick)Jen.
I've been studying with Jen for eons now. Got a couple of girls to pose for her, took some pics for her, Love is up to 82. Been going every night of the week to the library and no Roberts yet.

I know it's only step 10 of the WT. It just seems like I've hit the proverbial brick wall.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I also don't like the fact I nearly have to go 75-80% with Rina to finish Jen's romance. No matter what girl I turn to in this game, I have to advance with the other girls.

This is why I don't like this game. I want a 1-on-1. This route crossover is unnecessary. Do this with this girl to advance with that girl, but you can't do anything with girl #2, until you go through girl #3 and in Lina's case, girl #4

Yeah..not doing this game anymore

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is a big probem for a lotta gamers.
Sharing would mean you have something to share.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The way corruption works tho, it seems MC has to throw his babes at others to get closer.
That might just turn counterproductive as the intimacy tends to take place with strangers.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

totally mandatory (although i'd be tempted if could put risa there) unless is completionist and wants to see all sakura scenes.

well yea i agree with you that all are bit tied to eachother.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I also don't like the fact I nearly have to go 75-80% with Rina to finish Jen's romance. No matter what girl I turn to in this game, I have to advance with the other girls.

This is why I don't like this game. I want a 1-on-1. This route crossover is unnecessary. Do this with this girl to advance with that girl, but you can't do anything with girl #2, until you go through girl #3 and in Lina's case, girl #4

In this game the LIs interact in the path of the others very frequently. It's not a big problem for me, but if you want to focus on one... well, it's not the game for it.

totally mandatory (although i'd be tempted if could put risa there) unless is completionist and wants to see all sakura scenes.
Well, I have been watching the walkthrough and I think that for now I'm not going well to get all the scenes of sakura: I have Alice, Rachel and Monica on the romance route and I don't intend to bring Quinn to Mr Roberts.

Possibly the only one I wouldn't mind taking to the RM would be Risa, but I wouldn't need a reward for it either... Just not seeing her anymore.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes