micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
don't know how to it on android, don't know it is even possible on android.
doubtful , but you could modify saves on pc or where ever other platform and upload them back on phone if you are using 66 version thats doable
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e7-5-inceton.21005/post-6483146
otherwise at best you can have version with cheat mod integrated
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-cheat-mod-universal.40976/post-4865621

you could probably enable it in 00console.rpy , just how would you imitate shift+o ingame got no clue

Last edited:

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Do these Bonus Features ever get Public Releases, or even become available to lower tiers? Just wondering since they haven't all been leaked yet. I am mostly interested in the "Extra Content" and have been waiting to play the update until its available.

Bonus features available for higher tiers:

(Lvl 2 tier)

(Lvl 3 tier)

(Lvl 4 tier)

- (Lvl 5 tier)

(Lvl 5 tier)

Be sure to check other bonuses!

Reactions: Ssato243

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And what do I want that for? I'm not interested in anything that happens in RM.

All I'm interested in is getting Rachel out of there .
possibly banging sakura and her friend.

Do these Bonus Features ever get Public Releases, or even become available to lower tiers? Just wondering since they haven't all been leaked yet. I am mostly interested in the "Extra Content" and have been waiting to play the update until its available.
wt did others unlikely.

Reactions: BlasKyau
Aug 2, 2021
And what do I want that for? I'm not interested in anything that happens in RM.

All I'm interested in is getting Rachel out of there .
gaining more RM points (and Sakura's trust) gives you more clues for Kira's investigation. Kira may help mc get out Rachel out RM in future. Sakura can give mc chance to buy out Rachel from RM if she likes him or if he's helpful.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
possibly banging sakura and her friend.
I have no interest in it.

gaining more RM points (and Sakura's trust) gives you more clues for Kira's investigation. Kira may help mc get out Rachel out RM in future. Sakura can give mc chance to buy out Rachel from RM if she likes him or if he's helpful.
This is a reason why I might be interested in using that command. Thanks for the info.

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
I just can’t get past the stage with Fiona’s massage, I seem to follow the order correctly. What is the problem? Tell me please.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes