pds72

Sep 25, 2019
And 50% true can be Harry using RM services,
I think less than 10% He may send girls there but doesn't go there. (at least the one in this town)

Here is a theory...

During the event at the Hotel, the receptionist (Ashley?) thinks you look just like your dad to point of you coming up from behind and able to mess with her.

What if ...

Harry was the guy she pickpocketed but was nice enough to buy her a drink. Maybe she was his first recruit as it sounded like the project was in the building phase. She said she had a good memory and would always remember him.
Then in the shrine she asks the MC about "believe in powers which are beyond our understanding" and later when she is "alone" says "You are with me again" as in she think MC is the reincarnation of her original master, Harry.

kirua59

Nov 30, 2020
Hello !
Sur la version Android de ce jeu (et d'autre) les menus en bas d'image disparaissent et gâchent l'expérience de jeu dans le sens où je n'ai plus du tout accès au menu de sauvegarde et de chargement.
Y a il une manipulation pour les faire apparaître de nouveau? Ils ont disparu au bout de quelques heures de jeu...
Merci pour votre aide

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hello !
Sur la version Android de ce jeu (et d'autre) les menus en bas d'image disparaissent et gâchent l'expérience de jeu dans le sens où je n'ai plus du tout accès au menu de sauvegarde et de chargement.
Y a il une manipulation pour les faire apparaître de nouveau? Ils ont disparu au bout de quelques heures de jeu...
Merci pour votre aide
If you bother to translate that to english (forum rule), some people might know the answer

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
If you bother to translate that to english (forum rule), some people might know the answer
The bottom menu (save/load) disappears after a few hours of play. Is wondering if there's a way to make them reappear. Android version.

Reactions: Nemo56

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Hello !
Merci pour votre aide
I've heared about this error.
Open mc's pc, open few scenes in gallery then open few wallpapers/pictures and open few scenes again. Try to close pc and check if buttons returned, after few times back/save/prefs options should return, if not try to do again what i wroted.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hello !
Merci pour votre aide
I've heared about this error.
Open mc's pc, open few scenes in gallery then open few wallpapers/pictures and open few scenes again. Try to close pc and check if buttons returned, after few times back/save/prefs options should return, if not try to do again what i wroted.
reading the spoiler "touch screen usage" of my release post or the help tab of the game menu might prove useful.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
reading the spoiler "touch screen usage" of my release post or the help tab of the game menu might prove useful.
At past buttons/money were dissapearing even during playing on pc but since 11.3 or 11.4 i did not encountered that bug anymore.
Hiding buttons by swipe down does not making this error :KEK:
Never encountered this bug/error on android.

asawin18

May 1, 2018
The "if gal_unlock14" seems to be a new bit of code, leave it as is.
The only bits of code I touched were the two "False" lines and making them "True".
Before After
View attachment 2054567
If anything is still going wrong the only thing I can think of is maybe you are trying to edit the code with the game open. If that's the case, close the game and the code, reopen the code, edit and save the file(CTRL+S by default) then run the game.
Hi it still not work, First i unzip the game, then go change from False to True while game is close, open game. . . not work.
the Gallery mod not appear. Untitled.png

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hi it still not work, First i unzip the game, then go change from False to True while game is close, open game. . . not work.
the Gallery mod not appear.
If you are just trying to unlock the gallery, why not use the UNLOCK cheat code in OP.
It give option to opens the replay and (I think) achievements. Enter code in patreon tab on phone.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
It's capped at 100...why would you want more then that? (nothing in the game needs 100 hacking btw)
You can go over that, just not by going to science lab. He will only train you if less than 100. Also, if I read it right, when training there if stat goes above 100 it will cap at 100. So going there with stat of 99 will only get you 1 point.
But if you max out with him first than you can use bonus items and cheat code to go over. Some achievements also increase it. I'm at 104 in this play

But yeah, mostly seeing 15-30 for most hacking checks. Think max I've seen is around 60 so far.

Maybe will get a chance for super secret ending with high Hacking.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
You can go over that, just not by going to science lab. He will only train you if less than 100. Also, if I read it right, when training there if stat goes above 100 it will cap at 100. So going there with stat of 99 will only get you 1 point.
But if you max out with him first than you can use bonus items and cheat code to go over. Some achievements also increase it. I'm at 104 in this play

But yeah, mostly seeing 15-30 for most hacking checks. Think max I've seen is around 60 so far.

Maybe will get a chance for super secret ending with high Hacking.

you can have it at million if you want, my point is theres no reason to have it over 100...

if you want it at a million just open console and type

Code:
hacking = 1000000
if your just going to cheat anyways it doesn't matter what the science class caps you at

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Achievement 34 doesn't seem to be attainable. ach34_1 and ach34_2 are needed to set to true, but only second one can be set.

In WT it say to chose "Lordaeron" when first talking to Tobias, but that isn't an option. Guess Tobias left the menu back at the cyber café when he moved to the school. Even when the default is set it has the note: # Tob talk

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
oh grace seems to have gotten a boob job (not complaining)... and why do I think of emma watson when I look at her?
Grace's freckles on her cute nose reminds me Hermione.
Grace with different hair looks like Hermione, you're not the first who noticied they look alike ;)
Even Moochie teased us with Hermione Waterson: cal_hal_grafio_1.png :KEK::love:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes