Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
ok,at first i didn't understand the comparison,but now that i look at it, she does look like it,only hermione has blond hair,right? :unsure:
Hermione from book was ginger and brunette. Hermione from first two movies was brunette/brunette+ginger, later her hair was dyed to more light blond.
That's why Grace's hair on art are more ginger+brunette (dunno how call that color in English).

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hermione from book was ginger and brunette. Hermione from first two movies was brunette/brunette+ginger, later her hair was dyed to more light blond.
That's why Grace's hair on art are more ginger+brunette (dunno how call that color in English).
ok,well,i'm not that familiar with harry potter;),but at first i thought it was a younger version of monica.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Moochie improved her skills and every character looks better:oops:
People still trolling her on discord about old Grace:KEK:
over the years and the game she has really improved her skills. people sometimes don't understand that it's her first game and still had to learn everything in the beginning. if you look in the beginning and now,what an improvement and evolution!! really,she's doing a fantastic job. and if you look at the old grace and now,her story and character evolution,quite an improvement too!! :)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
rachel's blond hair, those eyes and that look is the dominant and devilish thing about fiona, and well, the bling-bling jewels , that's more grace !!so a beautiful combination of three!! :love:
In "say my name" music video she looks kinda like tanned Fiona :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
In "say my name" music video she looks kinda like tanned Fiona :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's it,that's not rachel,it's fiona!! that look,that provocative sexual,that look of"you can't make me". rachel is more of the cute princess -like that everything gets what she wants.:)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
that's it,that's not rachel,it's fiona!! that look,that provocative sexual,that look of"you can't make me". rachel is more of the cute princess -like that everything gets what she wants.:)
Bebe's play is like "you can't own me but you can try" in this video ;) She is exacly like Fiona there, her older style was more like Rachel.
I was not sure its Rachel or not and that's why i asked i'm right or wrong.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes