Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
i have played long (2.5 years) but as far as i remember 1st time she was introduced was on toilet pervs hotties list and when she swapped tests with mc.
Grace from demo/0.1 looks like i've showed you, she was only in intro as HotList #1.
I've played around march 2019 and i remember her good.

Grace who did not made her homework/test swap was improved Grace, she was looking almost like she looks now, she had different lips, different nose and less freckles on nose :unsure: ;)
Those Grace previews are from August and September 2019 from Moochie's Deviantart, you can remember this Grace instead of oldest one: IMG_20220926_075505.jpg IMG_20220926_075529.jpg

Last edited:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I just went back and hunted down Photo Hunt 0.1 and Grace definitely looks extremely different. Most of the others were posted here already, but I haven't seen this one posted.

View attachment 2068668
I've posted Grace from intro
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i forgot to post Grace from classes :unsure:
Thank you for bringing her back.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I asked cause all of male characters in old version were looking weird. Mc was looking like wimp 14 yo, Kevin like 12 yo, Adrian and Bobby between 14-16 yo.
Is that a reason to react with anger when i showed you old mc and i joked if you did not meant Kevin as 12 yo instead of mc? Old Mc was looking like weirdo but 14 yo at least.
Every old version male character was looking terrible.
Dunno what made you angry.
Nevermind...
Who said I was angry? Apologies if I came across that way, it wasn't my intent at all.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
So for the girl Chan-Mi, can we corrupt her and fuck in front of her brother instead of double-teaming her? I never understood why corruption routes don't make this "sharing" optional.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I never understood why corruption routes don't make this "sharing" optional.
I think it is more of the corruption of the MC. In the overall arc of blue vs red choices, does the MC care more about the girl or himself. The blue routes seem to take into account the girls feelings where as the red is the easy way to get to the objective. In red route, the MC does not have any emotional attachment to the girl, so sharing her is not different than sharing an Xbox controller.

• Thinking Face

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
So for the girl Chan-Mi, can we corrupt her and fuck in front of her brother instead of double-teaming her? I never understood why corruption routes don't make this "sharing" optional.
There is no other choice for now to broke Chan-Mi mc must fuck her in threesome with her brother. I'm not into sharing but i will sacrifice any bitch to save Rachel.
There is chance to bail out before things get serious, this event was unexpected and kinda shocking.

I think there would be two routes for Chan-Mi like for other girls - love route and corruption route.
Making her suck mc will lead to Love Route and threesome will lead to RM corruption route.
Selling Chan-Mi probably will bring new Sakura services and chance to save Rachel from RM :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she and her brother were most likely 1 time appearance especially if mc went to the end with her despite rachel's objections.

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
I'm not sure I agree with a lack of emotional attachment means you would automatically share. Then again I wouldn't let my friends touch my Xbox controller either. ;) Also, I would think it would be more humiliating for both of them to force him to watch Chan-Mi be fucked. Especially if it's her first time.

I think it is more of the corruption of the MC. In the overall arc of blue vs red choices, does the MC care more about the girl or himself. The blue routes seem to take into account the girls feelings where as the red is the easy way to get to the objective. In red route, the MC does not have any emotional attachment to the girl, so sharing her is not different than sharing an Xbox controller.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Well, that would make that event a lot better I'd sell her in a heartbeat to save Rachel as well.

There is no other choice for now to broke Chan-Mi mc must fuck her in threesome with her brother. I'm not into sharing but i will sacrifice any bitch to save Rachel.
There is chance to bail out before things get serious, this event was unexpected and kinda shocking.

I think there would be two routes for Chan-Mi like for other girls - love route and corruption route.
Making her suck mc will lead to Love Route and threesome will lead to RM corruption route.
Selling Chan-Mi probably will bring new Sakura services and chance to save Rachel from RM :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes