Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Man the content is so hot but getting to it is such a chore. These wandering around sims just make me so sad.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Update Report #1 up on Patreon for 16.2.

Apologies for being quite for so long. I've got some health problems which interfere with my work, hopefully I'll manage to get better in time, but for now I need a lot to catch up with.
So, as I already told you before, v0.16.2 content is ready (we added a bit more stuff in it though), we keep writing the dialogues. I'd say we are near 50% done.
As for v0.16.3 update, I chose to work on Alice's content. I'll do my best to make ALL of her content so that we could finally cross her out (well, ofc she'll appear in more scenes, but that won't be as valuable as her own scenes.
Changelog (not final):
  • Skylar main story continuation
  • Jennifer's art club rerendered (and a couple of other scenes)
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 471 images (+21 extra scene images), 6 animations (+1 extra scene animation), 18 animations remade

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
There are some sandbox games that warrant complains because it is lacking directions and is badly made, but this game really isn't it. The only complex thing that I recall from this game was getting Alice drug route since it had some specifics you could mess up. Other than that, do people really not know about in-built walkthrough this game has if you open the laptop? Or are they perhaps so lazy they don't want to grind some money to buy these walkthroughs? In any case I find it really silly and some people from this thread should wise up :p

Excited for the new update and the one after will also include a character I really like, 2024 is off to a great start! Only complaint I would have is that some routes seem neglected and the immersion breaks since world seems at standstill with certain things. Of course when the game is done it won't feel that way, but if you follow closely to every update it does.

Lord Q

Jan 19, 2020
Idk if this is just a me problem, but the game keeps flickering constantly. It's nothing ruinous, but it's irritating as hell.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only complex thing that I recall from this game was getting Alice drug route since it had some specifics you could mess up.

Other than that, do people really not know about in-built walkthrough this game has if you open the laptop? Or are they perhaps so lazy they don't want to grind some money to buy these walkthroughs? In any case I find it really silly and some people from this thread should wise up :p

well i never did alice bad route (well started it once and then changed to other path).

unless cheats or uses those cheatcodes then money is issue unless goes to work at warehouse every weekday and in the meantime when no quest to do takes pics and works with that alley guy and even then it takes a while to buy everything needed. some use wt-mod, some don't like mods and some use 3rd party mod.

Idk if this is just a me problem, but the game keeps flickering constantly. It's nothing ruinous, but it's irritating as hell.
tried updating drivers? what's your graphic card?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes