emailverify

Feb 5, 2023
Who are Rachel and the "Unknown" character in the dream sequence? Why did the Unknown character have sex with Rachel and immediately go propose to this other Michelle character? Who are all of them and why is the main character dreaming about them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oldatoz

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Who are Rachel and the "Unknown" character in the dream sequence? Why did the Unknown character have sex with Rachel and immediately go propose to this other Michelle character? Who are all of them and why is the main character dreaming about them?
We'll find out in future episodes. Stay tuned. Same time, same Bat-channel

eskadet

May 9, 2017
Why do I not remember this happening?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Why do I not remember this happening?
He is not talking about Rachel the sister but Sakura as Rachel is her real name.
The dream sequences are the ones with the retro style and how Sakura got into her position at Red Maiden.

eskadet

May 9, 2017
He is not talking about Rachel the sister but Sakura as Rachel is her real name.
The dream sequences are the ones with the retro style and how Sakura got into her position at Red Maiden.
Ooohh yeahh I forgot about those weird dreams mb

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that unknown could be mc's classmate's (filthy rich) daddy (ahole) or charlotte's (who works at rm) hubby.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Despite being almost 5 years old, i have just discover this game, thus a question please.
what is the update cycle? once a year, twice, every 4/5 months, etc?
thanks

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
Despite being almost 5 years old, i have just discover this game, thus a question please.
what is the update cycle? once a year, twice, every 4/5 months, etc?
thanks
From almost monthly updates we ending now with 2 months plus, mainly because of lower productivity of our writer.

Reactions: chenerba

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
From almost monthly updates we ending now with 2 months plus, mainly because of lower productivity of our writer.
There was never 1 month updates. Been here since 0.02.
You are thinking of the additions to big updates that are generally always 3 months and the addition to it is between 1-2 months then the next major update is 3+ months again.
Updates have been bigger and faster since they expanded to become a team of I think 3.

Reactions: superwulfram

Kostyurik

Apr 3, 2017
v.0.16.1 was the first version of this game I tried out, and I was blown away by literally everything - lively characters, uniquely looking 3d models, great writing and especially sheer amount of content (it took about 8-9 hours of reading to seemingly reach the end point)
Big thanks to all of the developer team, it is truly a work of art

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
There was never 1 month updates. Been here since 0.02.
You are thinking of the additions to big updates that are generally always 3 months and the addition to it is between 1-2 months then the next major update is 3+ months again.
Updates have been bigger and faster since they expanded to become a team of I think 3.
Updates were around 40 days later, yes first updates were very small. Now we have bigger updates, but that doesnt mean that we havent bigger updates before. The main reason behind bigger updates now is that Moochie have a lot of time because of her writter and she is still remaining extremly productive. So now she is one update ahead of her coder and writter and in time of update release she will be probably two updates ahead of her team.

Reactions: chenerba
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes