Kostyurik

Apr 3, 2017
v.0.16.1 was the first version of this game I tried out, and I was blown away by literally everything - lively characters, uniquely looking 3d models, great writing and especially sheer amount of content (it took about 8-9 hours of reading to seemingly reach the end point)
Big thanks to all of the developer team, it is truly a work of art

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
There was never 1 month updates. Been here since 0.02.
You are thinking of the additions to big updates that are generally always 3 months and the addition to it is between 1-2 months then the next major update is 3+ months again.
Updates have been bigger and faster since they expanded to become a team of I think 3.
Updates were around 40 days later, yes first updates were very small. Now we have bigger updates, but that doesnt mean that we havent bigger updates before. The main reason behind bigger updates now is that Moochie have a lot of time because of her writter and she is still remaining extremly productive. So now she is one update ahead of her coder and writter and in time of update release she will be probably two updates ahead of her team.

Reactions: chenerba

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Updates were around 40 days later, yes first updates were very small. Now we have bigger updates, but that doesnt mean that we havent bigger updates before. The main reason behind bigger updates now is that Moochie have a lot of time because of her writter and she is still remaining extremly productive. So now she is one update ahead of her coder and writter and in time of update release she will be probably two updates ahead of her team.
Oh I get what you mean now. Probably got lost in translation here but yeah I see what you mean about updates then.
You didn't mean that updates are coming out slower but the fact that Moochie is working so fast she is 1-2 updates infront of the coder and writer in terms of content.

This is in all honesty just means Moochie gets some time off between updates as the rest catch up to her. Its the plus side of her getting a team rather than being crunched to push out an update every 3 months with zero downtime.

In all honesty if they have an update ready to ship earlier but decide to wait until 3 month mark which is expected workflow for them I don't blame them.
This means they never fall behind and if they do they have so much buffer to fix things.
Its the simple mentality of never overdeliver when it doesnt benefit you at all.

If they start cranking out updates every 1-2 months then fall behind 1 they are pretty much gonna catch shit for that.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Any news?

Hey guys! I got bad and good news for you.
First of all, I'd been suffering from back pain for quite a long time. I visited a doc and now I'm going through treatment. Which includes staying the f away from the computer what I honestly trying to do for a week already. I don't see any major progress, but, well, we'll see. I told myself I'm gonna be off work for one month tops.
Good news is that most probably you won't even notice this since I'm almost update away from my team xd
Oh, also! v0.16.3 stays the same - I'll try my best to make all Alice's content. I'll make a poll about v0.17 girl right after we release v0.16.2 with girls with less amount of content as of now or was kinda forgotten (neva -_-). So I guess it's Monica / Lina / Jennifer / Who else?

humpgorilla

Apr 1, 2021
So how is the swinging on the game? It involves the mc family? The game looks good but swinging is not one of my favorites themes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So how is the swinging on the game? It involves the mc family? The game looks good but swinging is not one of my favorites themes
All avoidable.

For each girl you can decide a path, and it's usually kinda obvious how you stay on a path where she won't have contact to anyone but MC (and maybe another girl now and then).
And I think you can also skip all flashbacks to avoid seeing MCs definitly-not-biological-dad doing anything with his definitly-not-biological-mom.

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
No idea WTF to do on Monica's love route. Met her at the pool multiple times with Lina. Helped her around her house a lot. Did all the jogging options. Met up with her at the school with Evelyn during the posing scenes. Taken all the photos with her in her apartment. She posed for Jennifer. The only thing I'm trying to figure out is how the hell to get past that movie cockblock scene!! I've tried repeatedly hanging out with Kevin too but fuck all happens

Also, I can't progress with Jennifer either. Lina's posing is all done, but Monica refuses to come back. I can do fuck all with her besides get Lina back, help her in the library or study together

Is this game broken or just abysmally bad at telling us WTF to do?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No idea WTF to do on Monica's love route. Met her at the pool multiple times with Lina. Helped her around her house a lot. Did all the jogging options. Met up with her at the school with Evelyn during the posing scenes. Taken all the photos with her in her apartment. She posed for Jennifer. The only thing I'm trying to figure out is how the hell to get past that movie cockblock scene!! I've tried repeatedly hanging out with Kevin too but fuck all happens

Also, I can't progress with Jennifer either. Lina's posing is all done, but Monica refuses to come back. I can do fuck all with her besides get Lina back, help her in the library or study together

I suggest using this. It makes life so much easier with a nice tracker and checklist.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

1. you need to get kevin to join scouts (mixed gender, mc sees them at some point when taking pics) to open more things with monica.
2. jennifer's content ends after she wins that art competition.

there's also ingame wt (accessible via computer at home).

llw123

Oct 11, 2021
“the66,帖子:12234735,成员:9060” said:
这是我的 Photo Hunt v0.16.1 的非官方 Android 端口。
(+ 之前发布的奖励内容,最高可达 v0.15.3a)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here is my unofficial Android port of Photo Hunt v0.16.1.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.15.3a)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.11.2023 (off. bugfix)
Hi, can I ask you a question about Android packaging?
I translated the game, but found myself stuck in the loading interface after bundling Android with the renpy engine. I found that yours can enter the game normally. May I ask how this problem was solved?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi, can I ask you a question about Android packaging?
I translated the game, but found myself stuck in the loading interface after bundling Android with the renpy engine. I found that yours can enter the game normally. May I ask how this problem was solved?
i'm sorry, but i have no idea what your problem might be.

llw123

Oct 11, 2021
i'm sorry, but i have no idea what your problem might be.
Hello, I translated this game and then ported it to Android. However, after installing and opening the game, I found that it gets stuck and cannot be played properly

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hello, I translated this game and then ported it to Android. However, after installing and opening the game, I found that it gets stuck and cannot be played properly
So I wanted to ask, how do you handle this situation over there?
I am using the Ren'Py engine for Android porting, but I am unable to load it properly
you can post a dozen more times, but i can tell you nothing new.
if there are errors check the log files Ren'Py creates or logcat on your device.

• Haha
Reactions: MrTrue
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes