MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As much as I wanted Rachel=Romantic, I decided to go the Rachel Corruption route. For some reason I think this is her style, especially the relationship between the Master and the Virgo is really hot!

The scene where she Was talking on the phone Miro was very well implemented, while she was playing with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
I installed ShawnsMod, chan-mi (that Korean girl) friend route, step 5 how to trigger it? It prompts a weekend evening in Rachel's room, but every weekend evening can only trigger Alice

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I installed ShawnsMod, chan-mi (that Korean girl) friend route, step 5 how to trigger it? It prompts a weekend evening in Rachel's room, but every weekend evening can only trigger Alice
tried inviting her to there?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Is there any suggestion that Mc has something to do with RM or Sakura because of the dream? I have a feeling that in the future Mc may become the head of Red Maiden... :unsure:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Is there any suggestion that Mc has something to do with RM or Sakura because of the dream? I have a feeling that in the future Mc may become the head of Red Maiden... :unsure:
Well with the latest update it would be suggested the dreams might have to do with Skylar/Skylar's Mom/The Cult and that they are connected to Red Maiden.
As for if MC becomes the head of Red Maiden that would probably only be on the route if you side with Red Maiden and keep Rachel in there and snitch on Kira during her storyline.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well with the latest update it would be suggested the dreams might have to do with Skylar/Skylar's Mom/The Cult and that they are connected to Red Maiden.
As for if MC becomes the head of Red Maiden that would probably only be on the route if you side with Red Maiden and keep Rachel in there and snitch on Kira during her storyline.
I decided to keep Rachel at RM. :Kappa: I thought and thought for a long time and thought, she’s not complaining about this, since she went to this one herself, then I will be her master from now on :ROFLMAO:

I'm currently playing for 75 days, will Rachel find out that her master is actually her brother?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I decided to keep Rachel at RM. :Kappa: I thought and thought for a long time and thought, she’s not complaining about this, since she went to this one herself, then I will be her master from now on :ROFLMAO:

I'm currently playing for 75 days, will Rachel find out that her master is actually her brother?
75 days ? :unsure::unsure:
Then you still have a very long,but ultimately satisfied,
way to go to the angelic voluptuous cute Skylar :love::LOL:
screenshot0025.png

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I deliberately play slowly in order to enjoy the game, I have never been a sandbox fan, but this is the third sandbox game that really hooked me, I really enjoy it without stress :love:
sandbox in this game is kinda intuitive, and there are unlockable scenes going through the free room, in other games the sandbox it is an excuse to transition from scene to scene but without any other reason to go through the free roam, no dialogue, no special scenes, nothin.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
i'm not at 600 days, just somewhere 350 days or so.
It probably depends on how long a person plays, as far as I know the game was released in 2019? perhaps from this time or around 2021 people continue their saves, so the days last a lot due to old passages, perhaps I will have less, because I recently started

Reactions: Jerk-man

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only what needs to grind is money early to buy things unless uses codes.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes