jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
thanks, there was a typo in the character description (mage instead of image).
You can replace the file by unpacking the archive into the "PhotoHunt/game/" folder and reloading the game.
Has this "fix" been corrupted? I get a "not an archive" and "not a valid rar file" from 2 different utils. And, yeah, this was the post that came up first in searching for this issue... even though it's many months old, so maybe the file got corrupted on the server during an update.

edit1
Code:
$ unrar x game.rar

UNRAR 3.50 freeware      Copyright (c) 1993-2005 Alexander Roshal

game.rar is not RAR archive
No files to extract
Anyway... this site was able to handle it. (rant: I'll never understand why someone would use rar over much more widely available compression options, but to each their own)

edit2
Anyway... issues w/ compressed file aside, I am thankful for the fix

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The explanation why your attempt did not work is this: "UNRAR 3.50 ... 1993-2005"
Your installed RAR version is ancient.

RAR uses a new format with several improvements (larger page files for example) since RAR 5 (now we are at RAR 7 beta).
Like 7z is not compatible to unzip, RAR5 is not compatible to almost 19 year old unrar versions.

Also Word 4 would say "wtf are you trying to feed me with?" if you tried to open a Word 7 file.

Your best course of action: Update your unrar version.

(rant: I'll never understand why someone would use rar over much more widely available compression options, but to each their own)
Because RAR is great and beats both zip and 7z in most areas :)
Btw, Windows has now integrated RAR5 support, also 7z can read RAR5. It counts as wildely available.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I deliberately play slowly in order to enjoy the game, I have never been a sandbox fan, but this is the third sandbox game that really hooked me, I really enjoy it without stress :love:
Wait, I actually like sandbox games. Mind giving me the names of the other two? (Hopefully I haven't heard of them yet)

Jan 20, 2022
I had this game downloaded till V15.3 and started playing the game, found it pretty interesting and I was wondering if there is any activity with the news Anchor?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I had this game downloaded till V15.3 and started playing the game, found it pretty interesting and I was wondering if there is any activity with the news Anchor?
You get plenty involved with her but nothing sexual yet other than showing yourself to her in a scene if you choose to.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
We have now passed 3 months since last update and well over a month since last update report. :HideThePain:
Release soon surely... :unsure:

Reactions: chenerba

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
I thought it was a her?
It’s not about her health; she is a professional who works eight hours a day on it. There may be other issues, but the main problem is the writer which probably burned out about a year ago and unfortunately lost his reliability. His work productivity is getting worse with every new update. So yes, when a new update is released, Moochie will probably have already prepared everything for another one, but because of the situation of her team, it won’t be a matter of days; it will be a matter of several months. Because writing a few sentences under a picture is very difficult now.

Reactions: chenerba
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes