cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I‘d like to give a bug feedback. My game broke down in the main storyline. I tried many times but I couldn't deal with that. It happend in the story that Evelyn, Rachel, and "I" drove to a coffee shop. When a strange women showed up, the game broke down. What should I do? Need I upload the traceback text?
not that strange, 1 of "all-loving" daddy's ex-gfs.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hello! I heard someone mention that there are extra scenes for high tier supporters that do not find their way in the public version even later updates. I'm not gonna ask anyone to share that and I think it is great motivation for supporting a project which I am all for when it's done so well. But... I was wondering if someone could describe these extras vaguely just so we know in what fashion this is done? Maybe could motivate extra support this way too since at least I heard about it first time despite being long time fan of the game. Thanks in advance about any relevant information! :)

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Hello! I heard someone mention that there are extra scenes for high tier supporters that do not find their way in the public version even later updates. I'm not gonna ask anyone to share that and I think it is great motivation for supporting a project which I am all for when it's done so well. But... I was wondering if someone could describe these extras vaguely just so we know in what fashion this is done? Maybe could motivate extra support this way too since at least I heard about it first time despite being long time fan of the game. Thanks in advance about any relevant information! :)
The pictures are custom made for the supporter with their name included which can be girls in basically any situation and most kinks.

As for scenes most of them are background or story scenes that include Rachel just when her brother came back into her life, Grace before she dyed her hair purple (she was blonde before), scenes with girls you have yet to see ingame have sex scenes like the news anchor, and some of the early stuff is pure fantasy like Monica and some of the other girls getting caught in a gangbang (BBC), Lina and Devil Evelyn strap-on fuck etc.

I have posted a picture or two before from the pack. Like how to pronounce Lina's name is from that pack.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

You can see the previous version here:

Photo Hunt [v0.15.3a EXTRA] [Moochie]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- PIXELDRAIN

EXTRA CONTNET:

- PIXELDRAIN

SAVES:

- PIXELDRAIN

OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH:

PDF:

- PIXELDRAIN

DOCX:

- PIXELDRAIN

NOTE: There were saves included with it, I will post them here too, no clue what/why/how/when/ they are in the game.

JooJCeeCBR

Dec 25, 2020
I've been playing for a while and I noticed that whenever a "new" animation starts (those that are in video, and not in a set of photos) the screen turns into a dark and light gray checkerboard, as if the media wasn't loading

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been playing for a while and I noticed that whenever a "new" animation starts (those that are in video, and not in a set of photos) the screen turns into a dark and light gray checkerboard, as if the media wasn't loading
your end problem, missing some codec prolly.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Before or after deal with the bullies?
I remember that happening after the 2nd time you caught Rachel getting bullied. Not sure I remember more than that, though. Been too long. But after the time they leave Rachel without clothes, is when that "steal swimsuit" option happens. (or, at least that's what I think it was...)

Reactions: WxpCOMan

pzlTP

May 6, 2022
can anyone tell me?what situation for moochie. I can't check discord. is her team anything OK? this is my favorite game!QWQ

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes