MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
It’s not about her health; she is a professional who works eight hours a day on it. There may be other issues, but the main problem is the writer which probably burned out about a year ago and unfortunately lost his reliability. His work productivity is getting worse with every new update. So yes, when a new update is released, Moochie will probably have already prepared everything for another one, but because of the situation of her team, it won’t be a matter of days; it will be a matter of several months. Because writing a few sentences under a picture is very difficult now.
He is active on this forum too. But yeah I know he was the reason the previous update was delayed alot and figured it was him slowing it down again since last update report had the game at 90% completed and only dialogue was left to be done which somehow has taken over 2 months... Again. :rolleyes:

Reactions: chenerba

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
First of all, Oldatoz is a great guy and I have a deep understanding for people of his kind. My work is also creative and I also once burned out, but then I had a serious problem to pay my bills, so I had to put myself in order. Money isn’t a general issue for most of Moochie’s team.Its very unfortunate that his work efficiency isn’t professional. But he just can’t write for longer than Moochie, who creates her renders with a lot of time spent on rendering and then adding details in Photoshop, not to mention all the preparation that needs to be done beforehand.

Last edited:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
First of all, Oldatoz is a great guy and I have a deep understanding for people of his kind. My work is also creative and I also once burned out, but then I had a serious problem to pay my bills, so I had to put myself in order. Money isn’t a general issue for most of Moochie’s team.Its very unfortunate that his work efficiency isn’t professional. But he just can’t write for longer than Moochie, who creates her renders with a lot of time spent on rendering and then adding details in Photoshop, not to mention all the preparation that needs to be done beforehand.
Oldatoz is absolutely a great dude and been very open about what's going on.
But it's becoming a pattern now which is concerning that they somehow got less efficient becoming a team over Moochie delivering updates on time when she was working alone.
Hopefully they get their stuff together cause the quality of the updates are phenomenal these days but dialogue and writing holding up the updates just seems wrong.

Last edited:

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
Oldatoz is absolutely a great dude and been very open about whats going on.
But it's becoming a pattern now which is concerning that they somehow got less efficient becoming a team over Moochie delivering updates on time when she was working alone.
Hopefully they get their stuff together cause the quality of the updates are phenomenal these days but dialogue and writing holding up the updates is just seems wrong.
Moochie worked alone only on the first two updates, and these updates were very small (but monthly). For years, their cooperation worked great, but as time went by, things slowly changed. Computing power increased, Moochie’s sense for detail improved, and even Oldatoz’s writing became considerably better than before. As I said about a year ago, something happened, and since then, Oldatoz’s performance has been getting worse.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Moochie worked alone only on the first two updates, and these updates were very small (but monthly). For years, their cooperation worked great, but as time went by, things slowly changed. Computing power increased, Moochie’s sense for detail improved, and even Oldatoz’s writing became considerably better than before. As I said about a year ago, something happened, and since then, Oldatoz’s performance has been getting worse.
I don't think he has been part of the team that long has he? I know there was another dude translating for Moochie but I don't think Oldatoz and them go that far back.
Since Moochie gives the prompt of what they should write about too and I know she had like "ads" for a writer just some year ago.

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
I don't think he has been part of the team that long has he? I know there was another dude translating for Moochie but I don't think Oldatoz and them go that far back.
Since Moochie gives the prompt of what they should write about too and I know she had like "ads" for a writer just some year ago.
You are right, Moochie has been writing dialogues for the next few updates.

dasage

Mar 22, 2019
Can anyone help me out.

I'm stuck with Lina specifically at step 15 where I'm supposed to workout with her twice and then take her home via the train. I've gotten the "surprise me" option which is a BJ and it seems to be stuck after that. Nothing is unlocking past that and I've worked out with her probably over 50 times lol

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Can anyone help me out.

I'm stuck with Lina specifically at step 15 where I'm supposed to workout with her twice and then take her home via the train. I've gotten the "surprise me" option which is a BJ and it seems to be stuck after that. Nothing is unlocking past that and I've worked out with her probably over 50 times lol
Did you by any chance try "find girls" -> "Lina" when at school?
Seems to me like there was some route that I expected progression to be done (to me, "logically") in one place, when the game was written to progress elsewhere. I don't think that was with Lina, but it might've been. (Oh, and did you already get the dumbbell from the pawn shop and give it to her? That might be needed, as well.)

edits:
Other thing to check: the phone, go to characters, click on Lina. There's "hints" as to what needs to be done next... sometimes they're much more "direct: go to X and do Y" but it might help.

It's been a while, since I did any of that, so I might be wrong. I kinda (to borrow a term from the discussion a few posts back) burnt out on the story lines. None seem to be going where, or how, I was hoping/wanting them to go. And then there's the whole "no turning back" decisions in a few places that... well, instead of a couple of "are you sure" screens, a bit of forewarning of how those routes go would've been much more useful. (But, that's probably on me for not looking/checking posts on here.)

Last edited:

dasage

Mar 22, 2019
Did you by any chance try "find girls" -> "Lina" when at school?
Seems to me like there was some route that I expected progression to be done (to me, "logically") in one place, when the game was written to progress elsewhere. I don't think that was with Lina, but it might've been. (Oh, and did you already get the dumbbell from the pawn shop and give it to her? That might be needed, as well.)

edits:
Other thing to check: the phone, go to characters, click on Lina. There's "hints" as to what needs to be done next... sometimes they're much more "direct: go to X and do Y" but it might help.

It's been a while, since I did any of that, so I might be wrong. I kinda (to borrow a term from the discussion a few posts back) burnt out on the story lines. None seem to be going where, or how, I was hoping/wanting them to go. And then there's the whole "no turning back" decisions in a few places that... well, instead of a couple of "are you sure" screens, a bit of forewarning of how those routes go would've been much more useful. (But, that's probably on me for not looking/checking posts on here.)
Sadly I've done all those. Given her the phone and dumbell. The phone hint says to follow her home after working out which is what I've been doing but can't seem to get past the BJ the scene. Reading up I think a pervert or someone is meant to attack her on the train or on the way home and the MC is supposed to intervene and it doesn't seem to be triggering.

I'll just try and keep going with other charcters route and see if something needs to be done before it finally triggers.

I'll be honest I haven't been actually following the charcters in what you would say is a normal way so im hoping my save file isn't fucked. For instance I started the gym challenge with Lina/Alice but never actually saw it through because my dumbass corrupted Alice first and got her fired from work and split from Will lol

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
normal way
Well... that did tell me a potential answer to something I've been considering: starting over and going thru each girl's route individually. Guess that's not possible w/ the way story lines are... tangled.

And what you were saying about Lina did trigger a memory of "oh, wait, I think I'm stuck the same way". But I did go thru the gym challenge and haven't finished the getting Alice fired part yet. Kinda got sidetracked on Grace/Jennifer... Oh, on that... one of the art show comments was like "maybe I should ask Grace for help" so I went back and nothing of that sort seems to be popping up in the Grace interactions.

Basically what I figure is this: The game is still in development, so there are bugs to be expected. Also the dev team created so many potential routes that if a programming logic flowchart was made, it'd look something like the London Underground map. So it's extremely likely they forgot about some routes.

I seem to recall a very early version (like 2+ years ago) having an issue if you bought the poker table "too early" that the event wouldn't fire, as they had it set up to go "hint->buy->event" instead of just checking for the item in inventory at the point of the event possibly happening.

At this point, I guess it's a "wait for the next version and hope it fixed something".

Hey! Are you using just one save, or multiple? I've got like 4 pages of saves, b/c I tend to save at every "major sounding" decision point. It'd suck (why I haven't personally done it) but perhaps going back to a save point from "game weeks" earlier might produce a different result.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sadly I've done all those. Given her the phone and dumbell. The phone hint says to follow her home after working out which is what I've been doing but can't seem to get past the BJ the scene.
phone tips are vague, at home click computer and click skyshop to buy actual tips on what to do.

Well... that did tell me a potential answer to something I've been considering: starting over and going thru each girl's route individually. Guess that's not possible w/ the way story lines are... tangled.
luck with that, paths are so entangled that'd say impossible.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
should be included in game.
It's not. He is talking about the extra pack for high tier patreons that includes some hidden scenes, extras, and bit of everything else.
Alot of the stuff from the extra photos get released in the game eventually but not the extra scenes.
Very rarely is it leaked here and has to be the specific version for it to work also.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well in that case op has to become high tier patron and see if those extras are worthy.

Reactions: Nemo56

foxy1969

Nov 15, 2022
So, I just started this for the first time, and I am a little confused about the Rachel storyline. I got info about the Red Maiden and then got a Mask to go there, and suddenly the reason I am there is because Rachel works there. I think I must have missed something, as I don't recall anything about her doing so. I checked out the guide, and it seems to point to having to Hack her computer, but I never did that (have never been given an option to do so). So, is that where you find out she is working there, and some bug has had me skip the step? Or have I just missed some dialogue?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I just started this for the first time, and I am a little confused about the Rachel storyline. I got info about the Red Maiden and then got a Mask to go there, and suddenly the reason I am there is because Rachel works there. I think I must have missed something, as I don't recall anything about her doing so. I checked out the guide, and it seems to point to having to Hack her computer, but I never did that (have never been given an option to do so). So, is that where you find out she is working there, and some bug has had me skip the step? Or have I just missed some dialogue?
she joined to rm secretly (needed money) and option to hack her comp comes when checking her at home and she isn't at home so mc hacks her computer due what he has seen on prev. encounter.

ly5716

Mar 15, 2022
I‘d like to give a bug feedback. My game broke down in the main storyline. I tried many times but I couldn't deal with that. It happend in the story that Evelyn, Rachel, and "I" drove to a coffee shop. When a strange women showed up, the game broke down. What should I do? Need I upload the traceback text?

fbass

May 18, 2017
I‘d like to give a bug feedback. My game broke down in the main storyline. I tried many times but I couldn't deal with that. It happend in the story that Evelyn, Rachel, and "I" drove to a coffee shop. When a strange women showed up, the game broke down. What should I do? Need I upload the traceback text?
Bug fix on first page

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes