Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The hint system seems to be buggy there is nothing new within said hint system which tricks one to think nothing is new period. And the Jennifer one where it says it'll be hard to Wake up has been saying that for the last 3 updates and no new scenes. I will play this and report back.
So far The game automatically takes me to the Locker room with Lina and tells me I need to talk to Bobby and whatever the guys name is. but does not indicate on the hint system how to achieve this. (it still shows Lina story as complete for this update in the hint system)
Secondly The young Jen scene occurred and it says the remembering must occur naturally, but no hint since it still says the blurb about the art studio (which cannot progress for me since I am not on the friendship path with Monica I cannot progress that story thus far yet either?

Last edited:

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
The hint system seems to be buggy there is nothing new within said hint system which tricks one to think nothing is new period. And the Jennifer one where it says it'll be hard to Wake up has been saying that for the last 3 updates and no new scenes. I will play this and report back
The hints are fine for me with Jennifer atleast someon said Linda had new content but I can’t find it, might be your save or something

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
The hints are fine for me with Jennifer atleast someon said Linda had new content but I can’t find it, might be your save or something
Unless the updates are specific to Fiona's non submission routes that's the only reason why mine would say it is the end that i can think.
Still can't figure out the Jennifer angle. The only thing it lets me do is the modelling in the morning, and it's finished Lina's route
I shall continue on. I don't much feel like redoing the entire story.
Furthermore, there was a random Rachel scene where it has me buying her panties but the hints say her story is done

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Damn, save the game before choosing whether to stop the thug from tampering with the votes and play both through. It's sick.

Edit: You also get an achievement for losing.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Anyone know how to get achievement #54 "From Scratch"?

And what's the last locked location?

Jan 20, 2019
The clothing shop isn't working for me since the new assistant came in. I can't advance with her because everything in the shop is sold out except the expensive dress. Even after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, MC can't figure out what he should do with it.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
The clothing shop isn't working for me since the new assistant came in. I can't advance with her because everything in the shop is sold out except the expensive dress. Even after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, MC can't figure out what he should do with it.
You get it later, closer to the art show. Just keep progressing the story. You can buy it after you talk to your mom in her office.

Reactions: getridofme12345

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
I am currently stuck at Jennifer's quest, the hint state that I need to check my message after talking to Jen, but I talk to Jen already and there is no message? What am I missing here?

S3XYYYY1

Feb 26, 2019
Unless the updates are specific to Fiona's non submission routes that's the only reason why mine would say it is the end that i can think.
Still can't figure out the Jennifer angle. The only thing it lets me do is the modelling in the morning, and it's finished Lina's route
I shall continue on. I don't much feel like redoing the entire story.
Furthermore, there was a random Rachel scene where it has me buying her panties but the hints say her story is done
There was a save the same one posted earlier isr one of those

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i managed to get to Jennifer's story where I talked to her about the Art show and she's supposed to send me a message afterward. But there is no message forthcoming? How does one trigger this message

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I am currently stuck at Jennifer's quest, the hint state that I need to check my message after talking to Jen, but I talk to Jen already and there is no message? What am I missing here?
I have the same problem, cannot seem to trigger this message

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Hi guys! I need help. I start blackmailing Monica before I reach her house. What to do to open it now. I cheat with saveeditonline and clear coruption stats, but still she doesnt invite me in. What file I shout change to open the location of her house?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes