mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Okay, since the new version has been already uploaded here.
Changelog:
  • Continuation of Jennifer's storyline (central girl of the update)
  • Continuation of Lina's storyline ('Attend classes' at school after first sex with Lina in the hospital to start)
  • Scene with Grace during the classes
  • Fiona posing for Jen in the art club (Submissive and Dominatrix routes)
  • MC and Jennifer meet Fiona in the playground (now for both of Fiona's routes)
  • 2 new options of what to do with drunk Evelyn
  • Evelyn shows up in the park
  • 2 Skylar scenes
  • Evelyn and Rachel playing twister at home after which there will be unlocked one option of hanging out with them
  • Scene with Kelly in her shop
  • 2 new nude photos of Sakura at the Red Maiden
  • 3 scenes with Monica and Lina in the pool
  • Main character can finally pay his debt
  • 452 images
  • 6 animations
  • 8 rerenders
  • 6 achievements
  • 25 images of extra scene
Use v0.8.2 saves at least!

Hints only concern main storylines of the girls, not side quests/scenes.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
how to improve relationship with Rose? I can trigger her events.
after her first appearance, just go to the library again in the morning and the event will automatically start, then everything is simple - all her events in the library in the morning and afternoon

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So how do I trigger the Fiona posing in the ART club? I've progressed through the park scenes and everything. Also Evelyn did not appear in the park.

Reactions: deadman88

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
So how do I trigger the Fiona posing in the ART club? I've progressed through the park scenes and everything. Also Evelyn did not appear in the park.
You need to go through two events in the park "Fiona + Jen" (there are now different scenes depending on the Fiona's route) -and also read the fourth message from Fiona after these events. There are also different scenes in the art class, depending on her route.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
I take it Evelyn is last priority for any sex scenes?
the patrons have chosen that the next versionwill be for Monica, when they choose Evelyn then there will be content with her. Although small events with EV are still added every version.

Fiona. And also Evelyn's hints is stays as far as about 2-3 update
To properly go through the scenes of Fiona, you need to start the game from the beginning. Because in the previous version her story was completely rewritten and two routes for her were added.

You can also save the game, just change the variables and see the messages, then it’s better to load the last save, because there are variables in the messages and there may be bugs in the game because of this.

$ fio_mess2 = True
$ fio_mess3 = True

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Anyone know how to get achievement #54 "From Scratch"?

And what's the last locked location?
When Liam comes to you for the tenth time to collect money, the last location and achievement will open.

The clothing shop isn't working for me since the new assistant came in. I can't advance with her because everything in the shop is sold out except the expensive dress. Even after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, MC can't figure out what he should do with it.
You can clear the list of purchased clothes, just write in the console. But you have to buy everything again.

clothes_list_soldout = []

blubbo

Apr 28, 2017
Damn, save the game before choosing whether to stop the thug from tampering with the votes and play both through. It's sick.

Edit: You also get an achievement for losing.
how to progress that story?
after choosing im stuck there? the hint is the same as befoire the dinner and i dont know what to do.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
the patrons have chosen that the next versionwill be for Monica, when they choose Evelyn then there will be content with her. Although small events with EV are still added every version.

To properly go through the scenes of Fiona, you need to start the game from the beginning. Because in the previous version her story was completely rewritten and two routes for her were added.

You can also save the game, just change the variables and see the messages, then it’s better to load the last save, because there are variables in the messages and there may be bugs in the game because of this.

$ fio_mess2 = True
$ fio_mess3 = True
I changed this,and i can see the messages but my hin't of Fiona still unchange and said see the messages...
I don't want restart everything!Can you have a workable save for prev.update or full save in this update?

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Great job once again mooch1e , so many hot scenes in this update <3

Jennifer's story was brilliantly done, Lina & Risa scenes were awesome as well, it's also always good to see more mom & sis stuff. I was especially glad to finally see some more Grace scenes, she's the best girl for sure, Fiona posing and helping with the art competition was just great.

I'll have to start over to see the redone Jen and Fiona scenes in the playground and also didn't do Fiona dom route save yet, I am sure they will be hot af.

I do have a question though, I seem to have missed the 2 Skylar scenes and 2 new options for drunk Evelyn. Can you maybe give a little hint? Is Skylar on Fiona dom route only? Are mom's drunken scenes on friday evening or friday night? Friday evening I didn't get anything new and on friday night I got 1 new screen of text telling that the perfume works, but that was it.

Reactions: mooch1e

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Hey so I was on Fio's sub route cause at the time it had more content. But I noticed that there's more dom stuff available now, is there any way to turn that on with the variables? I tried some tweaking by turning off the sub_route and turning on the dom_route but nothing seems to change.

Last edited:

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
I do have a question though, I seem to have missed the 2 Skylar scenes and 2 new options for drunk Evelyn
Skylar - clothing store (if Fiona''s dom/sub route has been chosen already) + park in the afternoon (if you played 'Ride bicycles in the park' with Lina)
Evelyn - she appears in the park in the afternoon('Take pictures) + friday evening (buy perfume in advance)

Reactions: fugazi666 and Blayo

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Okay, since the new version has been already uploaded here.
Changelog:
  • Continuation of Jennifer's storyline (central girl of the update)
  • Continuation of Lina's storyline ('Attend classes' at school after first sex with Lina in the hospital to start)
  • Scene with Grace during the classes
  • Fiona posing for Jen in the art club (Submissive and Dominatrix routes)
  • MC and Jennifer meet Fiona in the playground (now for both of Fiona's routes)
  • 2 new options of what to do with drunk Evelyn
  • Evelyn shows up in the park
  • 2 Skylar scenes
  • Evelyn and Rachel playing twister at home after which there will be unlocked one option of hanging out with them
  • Scene with Kelly in her shop
  • 2 new nude photos of Sakura at the Red Maiden
  • 3 scenes with Monica and Lina in the pool
  • Main character can finally pay his debt
  • 452 images
  • 6 animations
  • 8 rerenders
  • 6 achievements
  • 25 images of extra scene
Use v0.8.2 saves at least!

Hints only concern main storylines of the girls, not side quests/scenes.
the Evelyn events are for both routes with Alice fired and Evelyn promoted or Alice/Evelyn working together?

breathtaker420

Sep 15, 2017
So i got the sponsor, bought the dress and talked to mom to help out with the make up for jen and now im kinda stuck. What am i supposed to do now?

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Skylar - clothing store (if Fiona''s dom/sub route has been chosen already) + park in the afternoon (if you played 'Ride bicycles in the park' with Lina)
Evelyn - she appears in the park in the afternoon('Take pictures) + friday evening (buy perfume in advance)
OK, got everything now. Holy shit, Skylar scenes are awesome :love: :love: , I can't believe I missed Mom's drunken scenes, thanks for the pointers.

breathtaker420 You have to talk to Rose (library afternoon), then to Grace (school morning, art club) and Fiona (school afternoon, find girls, find Fiona), finally go to library in the evening and start the art contest.

GaboCAP Just progress with paying the debt to Liam, after a while you will get a new scene and unlock the last location.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes