deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
You have already passed the scene with Fiona in the teacher's room. Just a little mistake with sequence of hints, I will fix it.
and the black friend of evelyn (sorry forget the name) cant make any progress i visit her an cant find her after they fight

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Looks like bug. Change the variable in the console
loc16_jen_dress = 5
Thank you a lot, this code helped ... I could finish the contest quest with Jen :)

Is there a possibility to check why I cant finish the Fiona teacher room catch quest?
No matter how many morning I check the teacher room, I cant catch her there...

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Thank you a lot, this code helped ... I could finish the contest quest with Jen :)

Is there a possibility to check why I cant finish the Fiona teacher room catch quest?
No matter how many morning I check the teacher room, I cant catch her there...
The same problem as a couple of posts above, will be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: PPLayer

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018

Yes, it seems that we forgot to change her place of work.
Although you are the first who notice it, in 8 or 9 months from the release of that version)

bradstev

May 13, 2018
Feels like it's been ages since a proper update focused on Rachel, she's the one that most interests me.

Postscript: I'm not saying that my wants supersede anyone elses or that the devs should do thins in any order other than the one they want to.

Reactions: AJSHR

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Yes, it seems that we forgot to change her place of work.
Although you are the first who notice it, in 8 or 9 months from the release of that version)
I thought it´s just because Evelyn & Alice broke up there friendship after some events ...
Just asking: do you play your own game some times too? ;) ;)

btw ... I was just browsing through the loc* images files ... wow ... it´s scary how much content I´m missed to see and how much I´ll never see ingame because of different paths ... even I´m at day 250+ and finished almost all quest´s ...

apropos quests, I did read that I could possibly put an end to my depts after around 10 payments ... but like I said, I´m on day 250+ which means I payed a lot more than 10 payments ... but so far nothing changed, the guy show still up every 2 weeks and wants the money ... hmmmm
What triggers this end-payment-quest?

And how can I progress further with Rose? I see her mornings and afternoon in the library but cant talk to her whatsoever ... those scenes I saw in the loc* images files ... I would love to progress with her to see them .... but how?

And how can I unlock Monica´s House if I´m on blackmail route? I should be able to blackmail her to invite me into her home ... or something like that ...
Or why cant I blackmail her to show up in the art studio to see those paintings sessions with her?^^

Last edited:

pelle

Jun 7, 2017
wtih who should i talk about the art contest for jennifer? where and when?

Last edited:

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, I can't unlock "conteste art" Evelyn always tells me the same thing, and when I go to see Jess I can only work with her.

I bought the dress, I spoke to Rose, Fiona, but I was lost :( :( ^^ thx

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So I've gotten to the point where you can confront Fiona. Here's the message I get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that I can select "I'm not sure..." or "Proceed". Since I'm not generally a fan of dom/sub stuff, I was kinda hoping the "I'm not sure" choice would lead to something else, but it just loops back. Is there or will there be another route available?

edit: nevermind, from the code it seems she's either sub or dom. Those seem to be the routes.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So I've gotten to the point where you can confront Fiona. Here's the message I get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that I can select "I'm not sure..." or "Proceed". Since I'm not generally a fan of dom/sub stuff, I was kinda hoping the "I'm not sure" choice would lead to something else, but it just loops back. Is there or will there be another route available?
You have 2 choice with Fiona.

a., Make her submit, by confronting her.
b., Let her as it is, and she becomes a dominatrix. (not sure how it's been a while since I played that choice)

Reactions: Lorric17

dan9000

May 21, 2017
for the contest you need to speak in the morning at the art club with grace, fiona, rose, bought the dress and talk with evelyn at her work place i think thats all, then you just start it on the library.
btw there is a locked place on the city map, is there a way to unlock it or not yet?

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes