GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
OK, got everything now. Holy shit, Skylar scenes are awesome :love: :love: , I can't believe I missed Mom's drunken scenes, thanks for the pointers.

breathtaker420 You have to talk to Rose (library evening), then to Grace (school morning, art club) and Fiona (school afternoon, find girls, find Fiona), finally go to library in the evening and start the art contest.

GaboCAP Just progress with paying the debt to Liam, after a while you will get a new scene and unlock the last location.
I keep paying, but nothing new happend. Can in any way get a count of how many pays have done and how many more are needed?

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
It was about ten payments in my case.

edit: just checked again, it's the 10th time you pay in this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It was about ten payments in my case.

edit: just checked again, it's the 10th time you pay in this update.
Thank you,will try!

EDIT: And eventually, it happened. Really apreciated for the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
So i got the sponsor, bought the dress and talked to mom to help out with the make up for jen and now im kinda stuck. What am i supposed to do now?
@breathtaker420 You have to talk to Rose (library evening), then to Grace (school morning, art club) and Fiona (school afternoon, find girls, find Fiona), finally go to library in the evening and start the art contest.
I did talk to Rose. Fiona. Evelyn, Grace & I bought the dress at the shop ... but the thing is, Evelyn still shows the option to talk to her about the help for contest (it wont go away, no matter how often I click and talk with her) ... I think this prevents me from progessing the story with Jen & Contest (cant get the option to go to contest - Library evening/Artroom morning).
Also I cant catch Fiona to do something again school rules (morning teacher room or any other location). Already played 1,5 month in this state and no progress whatsoever.
Anyone ideas (or commands/cheats) to progress?
I´m stuck ....

(ingame Day 248)

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
I did talk to Rose. Fiona. Evelyn, Grace & I bought the dress at the shop ... but the thing is, Evelyn still shows the option to talk to her about the help for contest (it wont go away, no matter how often I click and talk with her) ... I think this prevents me from progessing the story with Jen & Contest (cant get the option to go to contest - Library evening/Artroom morning).
Also I cant catch Fiona to do something again school rules (morning teacher room or any other location). Already played 1,5 month in this state and no progress whatsoever.
Anyone ideas (or commands/cheats) to progress?
I´m stuck ....

(ingame Day 248)
Looks like bug. Change the variable in the console
loc16_jen_dress = 5

Reactions: PPLayer

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
hhmm. i alway play with her afternoon and in jen event that need help mc strangle fiona so isnt it sub???
Yes, judging by the text of the prompt, the event should start itself when you click on the teachers' room in the morning. If it does not start, give me your save.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
You have already passed the scene with Fiona in the teacher's room. Just a little mistake with sequence of hints, I will fix it.
and the black friend of evelyn (sorry forget the name) cant make any progress i visit her an cant find her after they fight

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Looks like bug. Change the variable in the console
loc16_jen_dress = 5
Thank you a lot, this code helped ... I could finish the contest quest with Jen :)

Is there a possibility to check why I cant finish the Fiona teacher room catch quest?
No matter how many morning I check the teacher room, I cant catch her there...

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes