• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I am getting several of these errors
It's better if you copy / paste the complete text rather than posting screenshots.
And put stuff like this it in spoiler tags, so it wont fill the entire forum page

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I know it's been asked many times, but I still can't get the Skylar story to begin, say's I have to finish the other girls story first, but they're all done :unsure:

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
I know it's been asked many times, but I still can't get the Skylar story to begin, say's I have to finish the other girls story first, but they're all done :unsure:
This event has a lot of obscure triggers, probably the most confusing we've done so far.
So in the spirit of the upcoming christmas, and for all of you poor erh... "picaroons" that don't have access to the Walkthrough, here is the stuff you have to do:

- See Skylar in the park (go jogging with Evelyn until you see the scene with her in the water)
- See Skylar in the park again (you gotta take pictures in the park during the afternoon after having the ride bikes with Lina event)
- Skylar Mannequin event (gotta be on either route with Fiona already, and visit the Clothing shop)
- Skylar at the Café (be on either Rachel route and see her at the Café, then visit there in the afternoon)
- Skylar dream scene (either enter Monica Blackmail route OR Hang out with Kevin at her house three times and go to sleep)
- Science Club scene (reach the part of Jennifer's story when she prepares for the Art Contest, then go to school in the morning)
- See Skylar at the Police Station (give at least one clue to Kira, then visit the Police Station at night)
- See Skylar eavesdropping (get confronted by Oksana in Grace's story, this is the event that unlocks the Mansion)

After you've done all of these, Skylar's main story should kick-off the next time you go to class

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
New game, no old save, no WT mod, game gives an error when meeting Trish at the gas station whenever she talks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I didn't think this update would be that good (Skylar has always been kinda there and kind of an alien)
But I was wrong Skylar is hard to understand but she's complleing, that cult thing and the dream, which Skylar seems aware once more are very intriguing. Same for the story with Skylar's mom. I've been playing this game for a long time and I'm always astonished to see it becoming better and better every time even though it's already a masterpiece. Big kudos for mooch1e ; this is, once more, a incredible work.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I started playing a while ago, i think i'm halfway through the update and i didn't expect what i saw. I expected a slowburn and calm updates like in the case of Grace, but instead here we have 0-100 in 3 seconds. Skylar is probably LI with who we made the fastest progress in one update, maybe because we waited so long:LOL:
The girl from the dream is more mysterious and naughty than we thought, who would have expected?:sneaky: Apart from awesome quality of new and remade renders, i also noticed big changes in the way of writing, the text is more expressive and enjoyable since v.013.3, or at least i noticed the change then;)
More and more interesting stuff is happening in the game, we'll see what comes of it.
This game is gem of a sandbox games and every update is a masterpiece, i'm not sure why there's no VN tag here, there's more story and mysteries here than most games i've played.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
tried moving game to x:\games\photohunt 0.16.1? generally it's not good to put games under documents.
That only can be a problem when the file paths become too long (255 is max for Windows).

But I agree it should not be done, program files should not be in the user directory. Sadly a lot of lazy programmers see it differentlly (discord and even some microsoft service programs run from the user directory, this way they avoid needing admin rights to update them).

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
New game, no old save, no WT mod, game gives an error when meeting Trish at the gas station whenever she talks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks, there was a typo in the character description (mage instead of image).
You can replace the file by unpacking the archive into the "PhotoHunt/game/" folder and reloading the game.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes