• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah thanks. That's too bad. I rather enjoyed this game. Another game for the junk bin then. Good luck.
well it won't take long with active play until you reach end again.

besides you need to start new game to see some scenes.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I am trying to straighten up some screwed up items. So please tell me what is meant by "school_success" & "monica game over warning" in this game code ???

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Until the next update requires the player to restart the game from scratch and so on and so on...Not unheard of.

Plenty of other games out there to keep my interest. Thanks anyways.
very unlikely since there might not be many updates left.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Can't continue Jennifer contest. Talked with mom, monica & lin came for painting. Can't buy thale last dress from shop too. What i am missing

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
When I take Rachel out of the Red Maiden, the next day, she's still there, am I doing something wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can't continue Jennifer contest. Talked with mom, monica & lin came for painting. Can't buy thale last dress from shop too. What i am missing
what's your relationship with jennifer? talked with her about it? talking with her and others will enable to buy that dress.

When I take Rachel out of the Red Maiden, the next day, she's still there, am I doing something wrong?
you just opened path which leads her to get out of there but that isn't in game yet.

Reactions: bobbo69

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Have you visited the dress shop? You're supposed to find Jennifer there eyeing on the dress.

Reactions: Paapi

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I like this game, espacially the voyeur aspect where you secretely take photos and sell them.
Hope we get even more options in the future, sleeping Evelyn on the couch is right now a missed oportunity.^^

I wished we get a sharing/NTR option (avoidable of course) in the future, would make the voyeur part perfect in my opinion.
Would have loved to fool around with the passed out Evelyn together with the friends from school...

But it seems the devolper is against it, I have to respect his decision.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

KuroVida

Jun 1, 2017
Never understand why game devs don't write a script to update old saves for whatever their new data structure is. Guess this game is dead to me now, sunk way too much time into my old save to restart.

Reactions: Croaa

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
One of the best sandbox games I have played, the unique models are a great touch and while some events clearly get out of order it doesn't break immersion too much. I kinda have a hard time seeing how this game will end since they are all kept pretty much seperate from one another. But oh well great game!

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
hi is there a walkthrough mod or can someone make one Thanks
There is a cheat mod on the first page, along with a couple walkthroughs. I mean you can either learn to code yourself, or just use the work of others as presented. The hard part of this game is there is multiple paths. Getting 100% will take multiple runs through the game (from the start). So making a walkthrough mod will only solve 1 possible path for the game, not each possible path for the game. Plus because this is sandbox/VN mixed, it makes it hard to walk you through what to do next as you can do things in any order. For me, I wouldn't touch programming this with a 10 foot pole. I would just work with what is already provided (the ability to change points, the ability to add money, the ability to get achievements, the ability to unlock scenes, and a overall walkthrough).

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
It occurs to me that one thing we're missing is a waifu ranking. And since I know everything and I'm one hundred percent correct all the time, it's obviously up to me to make this happen.

For the sake of brevity, I'm only including the main girls in this list, I.E. the ones listed in your phone. Otherwise the likes of Melanie, Skylar and Olivia would be included.

With no further ado, here are the rankings:

8. Grace
Looks: 7
Personality: 3
Overall grade: Incomplete

Not much to say about Grace as the dev has little to say about her either. She does have a bitchy personality so I have to count that against her.

7. Alice
Looks: 8
Personality: 3
Overall grade: D

Hot but bitchy. Credit for loving her husband, bug way too much friction with others for my comfort level.

6. Fiona
Looks: 5
Personality: 5
Overall grade: C-

I like her more after this update, especially after seeing her showing a more vulnerable side on the submissive side, but I've never really liked the way she looks. It's not the tattoos either, I think I just don't like her face.

5. Rachel
Personality: 5
Overall grade: C

Another bitchy type. I'll give her a bit of a pass due to her age and immaturity, but until she's older, she's further down on this list.

4. Monica
Personality: 6
Overall grade: B-

She looks great but her hypocrisy bugs me a great deal. That puts her further down Yu than she might be otherwise.

3. Evelyn
Looks: 9
Personality: 6
Overall grade: B

Utterly gorgeous. No complaints at all about her looks. However, once again her personality needs work.

2.Jennifer
Looks: 9
Personality: 8
Overall grade: A-

Jennifer hits all of my boxes looks-wise, plus as long as she has something in her life she's not a great personality as well. There is that nagging yandere side that's a little worrisome however. That being said, 90%of the time she'd be at the top of the list. Unfortunately…

1.Lina
Personality: 10
Overall grade: A+

Yeah, she might kill me with exercise, but it would be a great way to go. Sure she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but her personality more than makes up for that. Plus she's just the right amount of crazy. Ticks all of my boxes.

So of course this list is absolutely correct and I'm sure no one will have anything contrary to say, right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So of course this list is absolutely correct and I'm sure no one will have anything contrary to say, right?
you forgot risa (ofc mc has only bit interaction with her but most of those are sexual things).

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes