• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
How do I trigger the undress at cafe for monica sub?

Edit: Found.... just go to cafe as afternoon and call her on weekend

Last edited:

lcoopah

Jan 19, 2018
(y)
Guys, we need to know
You need to be on the Monica blackmail route - visit Monica in the school - then talk to Mr Roberts about Monica. Then you can buy the outfit for Monica and gift it to her in the school and visit the R.Maiden at the weekend.

Reactions: Vmr15

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
You are both right and wrong, this game is def above average, has quite a lot of content overall and models look great. On the other hand, game is pretty grindy, has been reworked a few times necessitating people to restart and some content like with Mother, Alice and sister have been stalled quite a long time (even if sis content was remade it did not add much to her route in the end that we had not already seen) and updates are not always focused on paths that make most sense or maybe they make perverse sense. :p

Now those are the devs choices ofc, to focus on one path mainly at a time, but it can put a lot of real time between updates for girls you like to see progress with on the path you like to see. Once this game is finished though it will likely be a great game. :)
The game has a nice pace neither instant fuckfest nor super slow burn, can't really call it "pretty grindy" when the "grind" is enjoyable well paced story telling/progression, stats and money easy to improve with or without cheat and hint's easy to follow.
I guess the grind is in the eye of the beholder?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Afield and mooch1e

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
You need to be on the Monica blackmail route - visit Monica in the school - then talk to Mr Roberts about Monica. Then you can buy the outfit for Monica and gift it to her in the school and visit the R.Maiden at the weekend.
Not triggering to gift Monica the outfit at school

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game has a nice pace neither instant fuckfest nor super slow burn, can't really call it "pretty grindy" when the "grind" is enjoyable well paced story telling/progression, stats and money easy to improve with or without cheat and hint's easy to follow.
I guess the grind is in the eye of the beholder?
Always in the eye of the beholder and I also said the game has plenty of content. Maybe I worded it wrong though and should say game takes pretty long to play through especially on paths like Rin and Jen already and replaying them is not that much fun a second or third time already, especially if most of the new content is on a path you do not play or so far back in gameplay as the new Alice content two updates back.

Personally I feel like both Evelyn and Sis were stalled already for quite a while instead of progressing, but that is personal preference and might also have to do with rework on sis. She got a lot of attention, but it did not progress beyond what we already saw of her before in last update. Both are problems mainly with game still being a wip and like I said I do expect the final version of the game to be very good especially for a first time player based upon quality until now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HUNUTAN

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Who is Mr Roberts?
Part of the NTR bait mentioned in the post above yours. Seems to be a rich old criminal or on the edge of that asshole that sells the camera to MC for an insane amount with intrest and is interested in at least Jenn.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Part of the NTR bait mentioned in the post above yours. Seems to be a rich old criminal or on the edge of that asshole that sells the camera to MC for an insane amount with intrest and is interested in at least Jenn.
If it goes that way i'll drop this game so hard i'm not going to lie. I don't even like selling the photos to be honest XD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If it goes that way i'll drop this game so hard i'm not going to lie. I don't even like selling the photos to be honest XD
Well it seems to be very avoidable until now, I think that was also the point meant by that player that does like NTR likely based upon his post.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
how come this got a harem tag i thought it wasnt a harem game?
Well up to now he can have relations with various women at the same time, whether that will mean though MC can have a harem at end of game, I have no idea and do not know if dev said anything about that.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes