SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Two things.

One: Still waiting for story and content with Green Haired Quinn (Fiona). Side content is great but still, feel like she is getting screwed over, and not in the fun way. Love her interaction as a bottom with Jenn. Loved that pairing and combo. Might have to hold back playing a while till that comes around.

Two: Ranking le Gurls.

1. Power Bottom Fiona and Jennifer: These two alone are perfect. Jennifer's is just pure sweetness and I love her romance route (Stay the fuck away from the other so). Felt perfect and fitting. And with Bottom Fiona, I can't help but adore her more. Though I would like a little gentleness with her at times, switch it up from time to time in terms of Full Alpha to Gentleman treating his girl right in a sweet manner.

2. Skylar, Rachel, Lina: By in large (Que Wall-E musical promo) Skylar is truly the best in terms of comedy for the game. Both with sexyness, being goofy and odd, and just overall sweetness. Can't wait to cuddle with that odd ball. At the same time, I do love how Fiona is protective and caring of her, willing to get into trouble to help her out. Love Rachel and the path there, regardless of what people bitch about and shit. Gonna romance her for sure and I don't want any fucking changes leading up to it it's damn perfect the way it is. And Sports Gal is sweet. Love the competiveness though it comes at a cost which I feel bad for. Sweet, fun loving, will be curious to see how things go when the true Harem is met.

3. Monica, Grace, and Evelyn: The sweet moms need love and care. Not one for blackmailing. Monica will be loved and tendered, maybe with another child on the way through us. Kevin could use a sibling. And Mother dearest will be interesting to see, given the path I set (Friend with Alice still). And Grace seems like a fun girl, helping us out with Jenn and being caring if not forceful with Lina. Can't wait for sandwich day!

4. Top Fiona, Kira: Why do I sense we will be pegged if we let her boss us? Then again, might be an experience. And I do like Kira totally wanting to les-up our mom, but as long as she is willing to share us with her, I has no problem.

Reactions: oldatoz

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I agree your description about Skylar, but sometimes she's giving me the feeling that she will gonna stab me unexpectedly at some point. :unsure:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I agree your description about Skylar, but sometimes she's giving me the feeling that she will gonna stab me unexpectedly at some point. :unsure:
That would more than likely be Jenn on a certain route of hers than Skylar. Skylar definately has some screws loose.

Nov 10, 2019
It is so easy to miss scenes in this game, official WT doesn't even help. 3rd play-through and am missing stuff I've have seen before and seeing new stuff I have not. :FacePalm: Current play I listened to work gossip till the option was exhausted, college remains locked.

• Haha
Reactions: zoe_meat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is so easy to miss scenes in this game, official WT doesn't even help. 3rd play-through and am missing stuff I've have seen before and seeing new stuff I have not. :FacePalm: Current play I listened to work gossip till the option was exhausted, college remains locked.
college unlocks after mommy dearest decides she needs to study to be better at work. for that you need to chat with her and get her sobered up (mostly).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I tried a Japanese game before which has a similar setting. If you earn your bread and butter by stable jobs, than you are going to lose chances to meet and get other girls (because no money and time to date them). However if you force your GF to prostitute then you gain money fast, get sexy clothes and lots of sex scenes. But of course the ending will be very different.
In that game, I'm pretty sure I would lose opportunities to meet and get other girls. But probably, my first choice would be not to play it.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I made a Incest patch for the game since I did not see any on the OP post.

Well... 'made' is a big word, I simply deleted one simple sentence from the introduction at the start which would 'hinder' the blood-related relationships. This small file should work with any future releases.

Anyway, replace this file with the one in the 'Game' folder and you are ready to go!

DELETE THE ADDED NUMBERS AFTER THE DOWNLOAD FOR IT TO WORK!!!

View attachment 368711
works with the latest?

EDIT:
i guess its patched already with a WT(guide) style
anyone knows the latest cheat code for v0.10.3a?
& the choices/WTmode?

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
does using console commands to raise stats break the game? anyone know?
i used them to raise cash by 5k and the stats on phone by 10 each and most things work fine but after researching in library for lina/rina quest im still getting nowhere.

made progress with several others no problem and i didnt raise any of girls stats just the mc's
thanks in advance
With Lina, are you going to the classroom in the evening to tutor her? Has she done the test with Monica yet?

Reactions: 4evernewbie

pervertboy2

Feb 25, 2020
this game is up there in the top hot girl characters cast, so far I loved it but man kinda wish updates were more meaty, beggars can't be chosers I guess.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Anyone noticed how to do the new achievement #63 a friend in pleasure? Thought I've done everything, but not sure if its from a route I'm not on or if it's something I've done, but need to do again.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes