4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game, but from a logical standpoint, it would make more sense for Paris to be the one with the ink instead of Sasha. When you are an actor and have a bunch of tattoos it can make it so you don't get a part. Seriously, look at Hollywood actors very few are inked up or inked up very discretely. Unless the role is calling for someone specifically with ink.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
I like this game, but from a logical standpoint, it would make more sense for Paris to be the one with the ink instead of Sasha. When you are an actor and have a bunch of tattoos it can make it so you don't get a part. Seriously, look at Hollywood actors very few are inked up or inked up very discretely. Unless the role is calling for someone specifically with ink.
I can't agree with you there. Sasha is perfect example of rebellious tattooed girl. Feisty, fake self confidence ,determined to show she is the boss ,fragile
I kinda gree on too much tattoos, especially on her left arm
--addendum Virgin's dont usually go and tatoo their entire body :) Paris looks just fine
SuperWriter
Regarding hair, i think that Paris had perfect color hair for her persona (purple/blue-ish) , new grayish doesnt fit her somehow. Old hair style might have been "nightmare" as u said , but somehow fitted her slim long face better

--Not seen ch5 yet, time for sleep. Thank you for the game!

P.S addendum. Have to link tatoos to new tv show batgirl/woman. I love the face on that actress, but once i saw what she has done to her body all covered in tatoos i was genuinely puking of disgust. I dont think that is proper to do for someone who is suppose to play superhero for generations that passed and are yet to come. Just my opinion , no offense to anyone thinking otherwise
Ah u changed hair back ! THANKS!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This discussion has already been had with someone making your point and another defending that actresses like Angelina Jolie and that new actress Ruby Rose or something have tats all over. But there is a reason Sasha has all those tattoos and it will play into her acting storyline =]
I can't agree with you there. Sasha is perfect example of rebellious tattooed girl. Feisty, fake self confidence ,determined to show she is the boss ,fragile
I kinda gree on too much tattoos, especially on her left arm
--addendum Virgin's dont usually go and tatoo their entire body :) Paris looks just fine
SuperWriter
Regarding hair, i think that Paris had perfect color hair for her persona (purple/blue-ish) , new grayish doesnt fit her somehow. Old hair style might have been "nightmare" as u said , but somehow fitted her slim long face better

--Not seen ch5 yet, time for sleep. Thank you for the game!

P.S addendum. Have to link tatoos to new tv show batgirl/woman. I love the face on that actress, but once i saw what she has done to her body all covered in tatoos i was genuinely puking of disgust. I dont think that is proper to do for someone who is suppose to play superhero for generations that passed and are yet to come. Just my opinion , no offense to anyone thinking otherwise
Ah u changed hair back ! THANKS!
Glad you're happy the blue hair has made a comeback =] You guys were really missing it, so I had to bring it back. Even if it may be a bit of a pain in the ass. You guys come first!

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Will there be an updated walk through, btw thank you for the last one
I'm sure it'll get leaked eventually! Lol. but if you have trouble on a specific choice or anything, feel free to message me. =]

I just started and have a question is the daughter a vampire?

Lol she loves vampires, but she definitely isn't one. Just thought having sharper teeth would fit her character.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Best update to date. Love the affection shown in the car. Just seeing an image like this turns me on a lot more than some guy just banging some girl for sex because when it does happen you can tell it's going to be goooooood because there is love there.... love that Sasha period :)..Ya I'm such an old fashion idiot :rolleyes:
PP 2020-02-07 21-08-46-55.jpg

Last edited:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
Very nice update :love:
Although for some reason the points I scored with the girls didn't carried through this new update. Paris was even considered virgin although she had sex with MC in 0.4...
So I had to start from the beginning. I didn't regret it ;) Such a nice game !

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Glad you're happy the blue hair has made a comeback =] You guys were really missing it, so I had to bring it back. Even if it may be a bit of a pain in the ass. You guys come first!
Was thrilled to see the blue hair back myself....Tho you sorta forgot to remove the disclaimer message from when you originally changed it lol

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Haha, you will continue to get those types of games, I PROMISE. Slice of life games are a priority for me.
That's quite awesome and I look forward to it.

And I know you talked about it, but... if you do plan to add pregnancy, you're not going to make it an ending type of thing, right? Like, it'll be close to the end, but going the pregnancy route does have it's consequences and the like. I love it when it's actually part of the story and not just some ending.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I'll take an ending over nothing, though.
Of COURSE... If there was a choice between a pregnancy end and just an end, I'd choose the former...
But, there is a very limited amount of games on here where pregnancy happens mid to 3/4th of the way through the game, making it an integral part of the romance in the story, even fewer when it comes to incest ;)

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Picture Perfect [Ch.5 (v0.5)] [SuperWriter] - Original Size: 1.09 GB

Download Win (128MB): - - -
Download Mac (120MB): - -

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for CH.7(Voiced Version) Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Edit 2020/02/08: Updated walkthrough mod to 0.5.1

0.5.1:
New UI to be more informative
Added to option to sleep with both groups girls in chapter 3.

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and .

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes