4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This is exactly the wrong attitude to approach the issue.

9 out of my 10 posts are criticizing, yet my conclusion is that the game is just average. Think about why is that? Why is my conclusion the game not awful instead? Because an average game would need improvement to become good. Because there are plenty of things in this game that can be improved. Because there is nothing in this game so far that set it apart (let alone ahead of) from other games.

You're the one who said it yourself that you wanted to be held to the highest standard. Yet, you're the one who didn't want to be criticized for not meeting that highest standard you set. Ask yourself and be honest, is this the highest standard of a game that you could produce or can you go even better? If you can make something even better, then where would you place your product right now? Surely not the top.
Just because you say it's average doesn't automatically make it true. I just don't understand why you keep hanging around to criticize when you've made your points known. I understand your concerns and I'm sorry it's not your cup of tea, but I think it would be wrong for me to change aspects of the game that you don't like when others seem to enjoy it. But luckily, this site is filed with other games you'll probably enjoy. Thanks for playing

• Angry
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I would never give the time of day to people like this, just keep doing your game YOUR WAY and don't bother these type of players.

So far I and many others like this VN. :love:
Just needs more kissing and pregnancy and I set for life.
Lol you're really set on that pregnancy thing, aren't you? I'm still considering

• Love
Reactions: aweriel and a1fox3

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I understand your concerns and I'm sorry it's not your cup of tea, but I think it would be wrong for me to change aspects of the game that you don't like when others seem to enjoy it.
This is just generic empty PR statement without actually understanding what you're responding to because you didn't pay any attention whatsoever. What are you talking about? What exactly are the aspects of this game that I asked you to change when others seem to enjoy it?

Here's my list of criticisms:

1. Sasha being skater/emo not matching her passion of theater. Nobody ever said they enjoyed Sasha being skater/emo. Why? Because there is nothing in the game that actually showed Sasha being an emo skater.

2. Image not matching text. Nobody ever said they enjoyed the text saying that they parked the car in a full parking lot when the image is showing parking lot with plenty of empty spots. You are in a weird position because you're the writer and not able to make your own renders. So my suggestion is to make sure your text matches the image that Ptolemy's team made. Is it really that unreasonable to ask for that? How many people enjoyed Miracle reading a closed book from the demo?

3. Jerking off with the pants on. Nobody ever said that's what they do IRL. How many times have you ever jerked off with your pants on? What did you do with the cum? Did you just let the cum drip to the floor as you walked around after? Which one is more realistic, jerking off in an open room where you don't know when Freed will come back, or actually going to the bathroom to jerk off in a closed area where nobody can walk-in on you?

4. Details being illogical. Nobody ever said yes they would pay excessive water bill over paying their mortgage. This also includes other things which is why I suggested to keep things simple. Your intent is good to add details, but if the details don't make sense, you're only making your product worse.

5. Over-confident opening statement which includes badmouthing other games. Nobody here said they supported you badmouthing other games. Is it that unreasonable to ask you to change that opening statement into a simpler more professional sounding "We take our game seriously and we'd like you to hold us to the highest standard possible"?

6. Sabrina still asking MC if he didn't sleep because of the financial trouble even if MC didn't tell her about it. Nobody here said "oh yeah I enjoy Sabrina being able to know things you didn't tell her" either.

Please specify which of those six are unreasonable to ask that other people seem to enjoy.

I understand you don't like my criticisms, and you prefer to be praised. I get that. But once again, it's you yourself that said you wanted to be held to the highest standard. Those who didn't criticize are exactly the people who didn't care enough and happy with the lower standard of the game. If you prefer that, then at least remove the opening statement where it's meant to be about taking your game development seriously and wanting to be held to the highest standard.

And the most hypocritical thing about all this is that my criticisms are painted as something that only I wanted against others enjoy them so you can reject them, yet you're happy enough to say you're considering pregnancy just because it was asked by someone who praised you. Despite that very same person telling you to do your game the way you wanted it to, it seems he's happy to ask for extra features to fulfill his own personal fetish, while I'm not allowed to criticize the game, despite the criticisms are meant to improve overall quality of the game

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Just because you say it's average doesn't automatically make it true. I just don't understand why you keep hanging around to criticize when you've made your points known. I understand your concerns and I'm sorry it's not your cup of tea, but I think it would be wrong for me to change aspects of the game that you don't like when others seem to enjoy it. But luckily, this site is filed with other games you'll probably enjoy. Thanks for playing
If you're being fair, then you'll acknowledge that Skylaroo was responding to my post, so in effect it was a conversation between the two of us. Obviously this is a forum so that conversation will be open to others (including you) to join, but conversely you have the option to ignore it.

He's hanging around for the same reason that I am: we find some value in your game. However, I share his opinion that this is a thoroughly average game so far. I've seen other games at version 0.1 that are dumpster fires and make yours look like Dostoevsky by comparison and I've seen some that absolutely kick the shit out of your game (Light of My Life and Being a DIK, being the most obvious examples). So yeah, your game is average in our estimation. Of course, that doesn't mean it's true anymore than is your embarrassing braggadocio at the start of the game. Both are merely subjective opinions.

We've offered our criticisms and suggestions and those have been respectfully presented. You should scour some of the other game forums to get a sense of how ruthless the mockery can be of truly substandard games. You aren't getting an iota of that. Frankly, you don't deserve it because your game has promise. You're free to heed or disregard the criticisms at your leisure, but you're doing yourself no favors by getting butthurt about it. That's essentially chumming the waters around these parts.

You asked for people to hold you accountable. We did. If all you really wanted were fluffers to praise you, don't worry: you'll find plenty of those in these forums. But please don't call down the rain if you're scared of the thunder.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This is just generic empty PR statement without actually understanding what you're responding to because you didn't pay any attention whatsoever. What are you talking about? What exactly are the aspects of this game that I asked you to change when others seem to enjoy it?

Here's my list of criticisms:

1. Sasha being skater/emo not matching her passion of theater. Nobody ever said they enjoyed Sasha being skater/emo. Why? Because there is nothing in the game that actually showed Sasha being an emo skater.

2. Image not matching text. Nobody ever said they enjoyed the text saying that they parked the car in a full parking lot when the image is showing parking lot with plenty of empty spots. You are in a weird position because you're the writer and not able to make your own renders. So my suggestion is to make sure your text matches the image that Ptolemy's team made. Is it really that unreasonable to ask for that? How many people enjoyed Miracle reading a closed book from the demo?

3. Jerking off with the pants on. Nobody ever said that's what they do IRL. How many times have you ever jerked off with your pants on? What did you do with the cum? Did you just let the cum drip to the floor as you walked around after? Which one is more realistic, jerking off in an open room where you don't know when Freed will come back, or actually going to the bathroom to jerk off in a closed area where nobody can walk-in on you?

4. Details being illogical. Nobody ever said yes they would pay excessive water bill over paying their mortgage. This also includes other things which is why I suggested to keep things simple. Your intent is good to add details, but if the details don't make sense, you're only making your product worse.

5. Over-confident opening statement which includes badmouthing other games. Nobody here said they supported you badmouthing other games. Is it that unreasonable to ask you to change that opening statement into a simpler more professional sounding "We take our game seriously and we'd like you to hold us to the highest standard possible"?

6. Sabrina still asking MC if he didn't sleep because of the financial trouble even if MC didn't tell her about it. Nobody here said "oh yeah I enjoy Sabrina being able to know things you didn't tell her" either.

Please specify which of those six are unreasonable to ask that other people seem to enjoy.

I understand you don't like my criticisms, and you prefer to be praised. I get that. But once again, it's you yourself that said you wanted to be held to the highest standard. Those who didn't criticize are exactly the people who didn't care enough and happy with the lower standard of the game. If you prefer that, then at least remove the opening statement where it's meant to be about taking your game development seriously and wanting to be held to the highest standard.

And the most hypocritical thing about all this is that my criticisms are painted as something that only I wanted against others enjoy them so you can reject them, yet you're happy enough to say you're considering pregnancy just because it was asked by someone who praised you. Despite that very same person telling you to do your game the way you wanted it to, it seems he's happy to ask for extra features to fulfill his own personal fetish, while I'm not allowed to criticize the game, despite the criticisms are meant to improve overall quality of the game
If you're being fair, then you'll acknowledge that Skylaroo was responding to my post, so in effect it was a conversation between the two of us. Obviously this is a forum so that conversation will be open to others (including you) to join, but conversely you have the option to ignore it.

He's hanging around for the same reason that I am: we find some value in your game. However, I share his opinion that this is a thoroughly average game so far. I've seen other games at version 0.1 that are dumpster fires and make yours look like Dostoevsky by comparison and I've seen some that absolutely kick the shit out of your game (Light of My Life and Being a DIK, being the most obvious examples). So yeah, your game is average in our estimation. Of course, that doesn't mean it's true anymore than is your embarrassing braggadocio at the start of the game. Both are merely subjective opinions.

We've offered our criticisms and suggestions and those have been respectfully presented. You should scour some of the other game forums to get a sense of how ruthless the mockery can be of truly substandard games. You aren't getting an iota of that. Frankly, you don't deserve it because your game has promise. You're free to heed or disregard the criticisms at your leisure, but you're doing yourself no favors by getting butthurt about it. That's essentially chumming the waters around these parts.

You asked for people to hold you accountable. We did. If all you really wanted were fluffers to praise you, don't worry: you'll find plenty of those in these forums. But please don't call down the rain if you're scared of the thunder.
Lmao you two can sit here and criticize the game all day. I've gone back and forth with both of you acknowledging your concerns, and have made it clear that I don't agree. There are some mistakes like Sabrina mentioning MC financial trouble regardless of choice, fine. But saying the story is flawed and needs changing or that my writing style is over-complicated are things I'm not going to change for two people. If most of the comments were similar to yours, I would start to reevaluate, but they're not.

I appreciate what you guys said. I don't agree. That's ok. Some people like this game. Some think it sucks. That's ok. Lol but no use torturing yourself about a game you think doesn't make sense and is mediocre. Move on.

I'm writing the story I envision and people are supporting it, so why in the world would I switch up now.

My last comment to you guys. Have a good day, gentleman.

erkper

May 16, 2018
SuperWriter,
Did you ever stop to think others who feel as Korben and Skylaroo aren't piling on because K and S are eloquently and accurately representing issues that they also see? They've said it well so there's not much to add.

I do agree and feel the need to add to Korben and Skylaroo's commentary on one particular issue: you sure do take criticism poorly for all the "hold me to the highest standard, I'm SUPERWRITER" nonsense you spill. From my viewpoint Korben hit it right on the head with his last comment. You probably see it too, at least subconsciously, if it was the final straw your ego could take and made you decide to stop responding to them...

But hey, feel free to dismiss everything critical ever said of your work after inviting all to hold you to the "highest standard." Be sure to header your reply to all criticism with "lol" as well just so we know our place to dare.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter,
Did you ever stop to think others who feel as Korben and Skylaroo aren't piling on because K and S are eloquently and accurately representing issues that they also see? They've said it well so there's not much to add.

I do agree and feel the need to add to Korben and Skylaroo's commentary on one particular issue: you sure do take criticism poorly for all the "hold me to the highest standard, I'm SUPERWRITER" nonsense you spill. From my viewpoint Korben hit it right on the head with his last comment. You probably see it too, at least subconsciously, if it was the final straw your ego could take and made you decide to stop responding to them...

But hey, feel free to dismiss everything critical ever said of your work after inviting all to hold you to the "highest standard." Be sure to header your reply to all criticism with "lol" as well just so we know our place to dare.
I'm not a sensitive person. And I'm not unreasonable. So tell me what you would like me to do or say? I'm all ears and willing to listen, honestly. I might not agree, but like I said, I will listen. Tell me the concerns you have and we can talk about them.

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Fine, than let me add myself to the list of people who who agree with Korb and Sky.

But as erk said, why pile on when they put it better than I could have. So I hadnt, until now.

I also noticed there are others who have "liked" their posts as well.

Granted, there are many who have "liked" the OP. But i'm willing to wager that has more to do with people just liking getting free shit, rather than their view on the quality of said shit.

Theres more to say, but seeing how poorly you respond to criticism, constructive or otherwise, I wont waste any more of my time.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
I think people are making too much big deal out of it i mean we are talking about a game which is focused on incest how much more unrealistic it can be ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There are some flaws and gaps in story which even dev cannot disagree. But saying nobody will jerk off with their pants on or nobody will skip their mortgage IRL are not fair criticisms.
Also Sasha i think is not emo, skater any more cause it says 'was' in the script.

I think lack of choices with some real consequence is one of the biggest downside of this game atm its like playing kinetic novel.
Please add some love point or hate point just to make it seem like those choices mean something.
Here are some example:
Miracle will only show her panties if you have smelled her panties yesterday or you must have 2 love point to cope a feel other wise she will get upset something like that.

And about the pregnancy content, Dev please do consider it :p

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Fine, than let me add myself to the list of people who who agree with Korb and Sky.

But as erk said, why pile on when they put it better than I could have. So I hadnt, until now.

I also noticed there are others who have "liked" their posts as well.

Granted, there are many who have "liked" the OP. But i'm willing to wager that has more to do with people just liking getting free shit, rather than their view on the quality of said shit.

Theres more to say, but seeing how poorly you respond to criticism, constructive or otherwise, I wont waste any more of my time.
Feel free to voice your concerns, I have no problem disscusing . But if not, thanks for trying out the game anyway

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I think people are making too much big deal out of it i mean we are talking about a game which is focused on incest how much more unrealistic it can be ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There are some flaws and gaps in story which even dev cannot disagree. But saying nobody will jerk off with their pants on or nobody will skip their mortgage IRL are not fair criticisms.
Also Sasha i think is not emo, skater any more cause it says 'was' in the script.

I think lack of choices with some real consequence is one of the biggest downside of this game atm its like playing kinetic novel.
Please add some love point or hate point just to make it seem like those choices mean something.
Here are some example:
Miracle will only show her panties if you have smelled her panties yesterday or you must have 2 love point to cope a feel other wise she will get upset something like that.

And about the pregnancy content, Dev please do consider it :p
Choices will matter, don't worry!

And I am considering pregnancy. Like half of my ebooks have them.

If you guys would like to see pregnancy, please like this post or comment! I know pregnancy isn't common in these games

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
And I'm sorry if I'm coming off as sensitive or butthurt, guys! I want to be able to engage with everyone without any negativity, even if we don't agree. Don't hesitate at all to voice your concerns or ask questions. I'll do better from here on out to communicate better =]
Don't worry too much. It's better to do the game like you want to. If you start listening to every wish someone has you're only going to ruin your game. And in the end there will still be people unsatisfied with this or that. It's pointless. If some people think they know better let them develop their own games.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is what the first version after the demo? and the lynch mob is out because of a few flaws I'd be more annoyed if these flaws kept appearing throughout the game but as this is still in the early stages I'm pretty sure those will be weeded out over time I wonder do people actually expect the perfect game right away? Pirate entitlement and all ;) And I'm all for pregnancy content :p

erkper

May 16, 2018
And I'm sorry if I'm coming off as sensitive or butthurt, guys! I want to be able to engage with everyone without any negativity, even if we don't agree. Don't hesitate at all to voice your concerns or ask questions. I'll do better from here on out to communicate better =]
This is the main thing I want to see. You are the writer of the story, and that means it should be YOUR story. I have no problem with that.

One specific I will point out: Miracle still has vampire teeth. Was hoping that would be taken care of when MC got eyebrows.

Don't worry too much. It's better to do the game like you want to. If you start listening to every wish someone has you're only going to ruin your game. And in the end there will still be people unsatisfied with this or that. It's pointless. If some people think they know better let them develop their own games.
Easily said, and true enough. But it's also true this particular dev opened that door wide with his soliloquy at the beginning of the game, and his chosen name, and then blew off literally 95% of all attempts to bring up said "higher standards" with a "LOL, cut us some slack." It seems very immature and insecure to be so boastful about your abilities and then so unwilling to accept the very criticism you invited.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
This is the main thing I want to see. You are the writer of the story, and that means it should be YOUR story. I have no problem with that.

One specific I will point out: Miracle still has vampire teeth. Was hoping that would be taken care of when MC got eyebrows.

Easily said, and true enough. But it's also true this particular dev opened that door wide with his soliloquy at the beginning of the game, and his chosen name, and then blew off literally 95% of all attempts to bring up said "higher standards" with a "LOL, cut us some slack." It seems very immature and insecure to be so boastful about your abilities and then so unwilling to accept the very criticism you invited.
Yeah, Miracle's teeth aren't as sharp, but they do still look a bit too sharp. Will discuss with Ptolemy to make sure that issue is fixed. Thanks for pointing it out

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Choices will matter, don't worry!

And I am considering pregnancy. Like half of my ebooks have them.

If you guys would like to see pregnancy, please like this post or comment! I know pregnancy isn't common in these games
YES FOR PREGNANCY!!! :love: :love: :love:

With lots of romance and kissing to go along with it.

My top 3 fetishes are:

Incest.
Pregnancy.
Kissing/Romance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dirtythirty

Apr 18, 2018

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This is what the first version after the demo? and the lynch mob is out because of a few flaws I'd be more annoyed if these flaws kept appearing throughout the game but as this is still in the early stages I'm pretty sure those will be weeded out over time I wonder do people actually expect the perfect game right away? Pirate entitlement and all ;)
You're completely missing the point. It's not the lynch mob is out, it's because when only two people voiced concerns, then it's brushed off as irrelevant due to lack of number of people voicing the concerns. It turns out that there are other people who shared similar concerns.

Nobody expected the perfect game right away, but that's why concerns needed to be voiced. It's exactly because it's still early that I chose to voice my concerns, still early means it's easier to fix so things can be better moving forward.

If the game presented itself as realistic, then it's expected to have logical story/action in it. Of course there's still some suspension of disbelief needed because it's fictional after all, but that doesn't mean it's a good thing to mix and match realistic setting and illogical actions. For example, Game of Thrones is fictional and we know there's no such thing as White Walkers, but it's still silly if there's a Starbucks cup in the middle of the jugs of ale and stuff.

Sasha not emo/skater anymore because of "was" in the script? The word "was" means nothing here because if you check the script, there's a line that says "She dropped out of college a year ago and she was now dependent on you again" when introducing Paris. There's also the "Sasha was twenty-two years old" despite clearly meaning that Sasha is 22 years old in the current timeline of the game.

If people don't care enough about the illogical aspect of the game, that's fine with me. But the question remains simple, isn't it still better to actually have logical story and action? What is exactly negative to make changes so that the story/action becomes logical?

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes