4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Not sure where you guys are getting the idea that Paris was with Evelyn before the MC, but that is not the case at all.
So just to be clear she is the MC daughter? Have not played the update yet. would be kinda bummed if that is not the case

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
SuperWriter honestly was not expecting this to start wrapping up so soon. Felt like this story was just starting to get rolling, especially with Sabrina, I mean we have established Paris, also Sasha to a point and minimally Miracle, not including her ending. There really hasnt been much with Sabrina yet so I am guessing her ending will be a bit longer than the rest? Paris i can see a shorter ending as we had more with her to date, but the others there is a lot left in the air it feels like. Especially with the inclusion of Evelyn now, Miracles ending left a ton of things up in the air IMO, I liked it but it felt more like a To be Continued cliffhanger than an ending really.

If a small time skip sequel is a definite then I can understand this type ending more, but if it is only a maybe then you may want to add something a bit more definitive to the endings in case there isnt a sequel. Just my 0.02 cents as that is my main pet peeve with some VNs that have or had great stories and then they half assed endings just to finish things faster. Not that I am saying you are doing this mind you LOL but a certain other freeloading game keeps giving those kind of endings for their paths and its pissed most their fan base off.

Keep up the good work and I am waiting on the next SS update ;) any ETA?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
SuperWriter honestly was not expecting this to start wrapping up so soon. Felt like this story was just starting to get rolling, especially with Sabrina, I mean we have established Paris, also Sasha to a point and minimally Miracle, not including her ending. There really hasnt been much with Sabrina yet so I am guessing her ending will be a bit longer than the rest? Paris i can see a shorter ending as we had more with her to date, but the others there is a lot left in the air it feels like. Especially with the inclusion of Evelyn now, Miracles ending left a ton of things up in the air IMO, I liked it but it felt more like a To be Continued cliffhanger than an ending really.

If a small time skip sequel is a definite then I can understand this type ending more, but if it is only a maybe then you may want to add something a bit more definitive to the endings in case there isnt a sequel. Just my 0.02 cents as that is my main pet peeve with some VNs that have or had great stories and then they half assed endings just to finish things faster. Not that I am saying you are doing this mind you LOL but a certain other freeloading game keeps giving those kind of endings for their paths and its pissed most their fan base off.

Keep up the good work and I am waiting on the next SS update ;) any ETA?
Glad you like the game so much , and sure, I could continue this game for another year if I wanted, but I'm not interested. I've told the story I wanted and I want to move on to other projects.

I won't do a full blown sequel, but I'll most likely do a DLC type of expansion what're a time skip. And Secret Summer will be out in 2 weeks =]

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
"Alabama" content ?
Haaaaaaaaaahahahaha love it what a reference...... and yes like darth says you can define your relationships right at the start of the game. So try a new save and you should see the choices come up.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I played it. Gonna be honest I kinda wish that the corruption took longer as I like slow burns. I also wish we had more blowjobs as the only one done was Paris. Animation is another wish but I heard that might be implemented later. Models are cool and I like the story though but as I said kinda wish it took longer for the girls to want to hook up.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I played it. Gonna be honest I kinda wish that the corruption took longer as I like slow burns. I also wish we had more blowjobs as the only one done was Paris. Animation is another wish but I heard that might be implemented later. Models are cool and I like the story though but as I said kinda wish it took longer for the girls to want to hook up.
I have to keep saying my games will never be long because I have too many ideas I want to get to.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes