4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Ok, i'm confused, I downloaded 8. Picked up from where i left off, in bed with Miracle she said it hurt at start etc.. then end of chapter 8? That was a save from May 29th :unsure: :rolleyes:Are there different paths?
Hmm, I had a lot of different beta testers. None ever run into that problem. Not sure. Which paths are you on?

Reactions: Ghostly

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
What's with this pulling out nonsense :confused:
Well to be fair i guess a lot of guys do. I never do myself. (I'm snipped by the way so no risk of unwanted evil dwarf 9 months later).
I know what your saying, but she wants a career unfortunately, and the MC is not a selfish pig right:cry:. Who knows, there maybe a productive "miracle" in the future, if MC gets lucky:cool:
Exactly what Perseus said. Has the MC shown he's the type to just cum in all the girls like a horny teen and get them pregnant? He's not even 100% onboard with Paris being pregnant. Especially since they still have money issues and are trying to figure that out

And to further add to that; Miracle and Sabrina are literally about to start their freshman year of college. it would be pretty selfish of him to get them pregnant just because he feels like it.

Sasha is literally about to have the biggest audition of her life and start her acting career. It would be pretty selfish of him to get her pregnant just because he is horny and feels like it.

Paris has wanted to take the place of her mother for a long time and is an adult, not in school. She actually wants to be pregnant.

Eosuede

Jun 13, 2019
The pace in this game/story started out nice... a slow burn. Then as if the dev wanted to rush through the project it went flame on, like napalm the MC banging betty's left and right... it just seemed rushed.

Not a criticism just a preference others may want to rap the dog in the first seen and bang everything in sight... rambling rambling guy....

Reactions: Grelk

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Hmm, I had a lot of different beta testers. None ever run into that problem. Not sure. Which paths are you on?
Well, i think - the Bang all path :ROFLMAO: Paris Nailed, Sasha huge out in the nude and Sabrina - welcome to the family "fun time in the woods. And ended with bed time with Miracle :love: and her Fangs, i thought she was gonna Bite me :ROFLMAO: May 14 and 29 save. So i have no idea, loaded this up like i said and it was in the end already. Nothing new

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Sasha has those abandonment issues perhaps being pregnant may be her way of dealing with her fears in the end. She is obviously hiding her true feelings and even seems to want to share in what Paris is having. Possibly why she tell Paris everything so nothing hidden or off the table. I'd love to see her open up to the MC and seek out a deep relationship with him and possible Paris too.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Well, i think - the Bang all path :ROFLMAO: Paris Nailed, Sasha huge out in the nude and Sabrina - welcome to the family "fun time in the woods. And ended with bed time with Miracle :love: and her Fangs, i thought she was gonna Bite me :ROFLMAO: May 14 and 29 save. So i have no idea, loaded this up like i said and it was in the end already. Nothing new
im guessing the saves are from before the animations were added, you needed to restart after that update.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I kinda lost track of my saves... MY auto-save started just before Paris and MC go outside at night. Anyways I replayed for a little while until I caught up (it was worth it!). SOOO... Really, really Hot! I like where this is going! Thanks SuperWriter

PS: How are you getting around the Patroen Notzees?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Another great update SuperWriter (y) Finally some sexy time with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it was a great scene and fitted the development between the mc and her perfectly, The story is progressing nicely and going by the process of elimination i'm guessing Sabrina could be next up for some sexy time, mc style :p, In ch9? ;)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Ok, i'm confused, I downloaded 8. Picked up from where i left off, in bed with Miracle she said it hurt at start etc.. then end of chapter 8? That was a save from May 29th :unsure: :rolleyes:Are there different paths?
I had the same issue, but I simply startet a new game ... enabled skip unseen text until my last save position - all went smooth and from there I was able to play ch.8 just fine.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes