4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my Mod and integrated new features for the latest game version "Chapter 7 with animations and music"
Main features:
- a status screen
- some cheating functions
- an ingame "choices helper" (walkthrough)
- renaming the MC and changing the girl relationships afterwards
- alternative music (comes from my Mod before original music from the dev was integrated now)
- a jukebox function to play all the tracks (Mod/Original) manually
- Sound effects
- Voices (human expressions/moanings, mostly extractet from the original Voiced Game Edition released some time ago)

most of these functions can be turned on/off while playing the game

PP_01.jpg PP_02.jpg PP_03.jpg PP_04.jpg PP_05.jpg PP_6.jpg

Some more infos on the Mod page
Download Mod only (version V2-Ch7, 82MB)
MixDrop - FilesUpload

Download game complete compressed (version from the OP)
with integrated Mod V2-Ch7 (350MB):
MixDrop - FilesUpload

Well, and now we wait for chapter 8...

Update July 18, 2020:
removed outdated links
New post from July 18,2020 with updated version
here

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Does Paris still lose her eyelashes in that one scene early in the game? Not trying to start shit, just curious. I just can't get passed that scene. She looks so weird without eyelashes and it bugs me a lot. Eyes are a big deal for me and that scene is completely ruined for me if the eyelashes still disappear. It makes me not even want to play the rest of the game. I know I'm probably the only who feels this way, but I can't help it.

Reactions: ExoticTitan

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Does Paris still lose her eyelashes in that one scene early in the game? Not trying to start shit, just curious. I just can't get passed that scene. She looks so weird without eyelashes and it bugs me a lot. Eyes are a big deal for me and that scene is completely ruined for me if the eyelashes still disappear. It makes me not even want to play the rest of the game. I know I'm probably the only who feels this way, but I can't help it.
Hmmm, i honestly missed that. Thought she was just without makeup for that part. :unsure:

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
Did he fix all the clipping in the promo images on patreon? Or her eyelashes falling off? Or her eyelashes sticking through her eyes? Or the grass impaling that poor girl? Or the exorcist faces/necks?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Steam Release when
Weren't you on discord talkin about how lazy my renders were? Lol

Short but sweet update, restart wasn't needed in my case.
This update is actually longer than usual. Most updates are about 8k words and this one was 10k

You continuously complain about that part when I have told you that it is a part of the story. I'm sorry, but Idk what else to say. It's less than 1% of the game. Just try moving on and see if you like the rest

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
You continuously complain about that part when I have told you that it is a part of the story. I'm sorry, but Idk what else to say. It's less than 1% of the game. Just try moving on and see if you like the rest
I'm sorry I really wasn't here to argue I was just asking. However, it doesn't make sense in the story or any other place for her to lose her fake eyelashes from shock. Also, even if her fake eyelashes fell off, she would still have her real eyelashes underneath. So no, it absolutely does not make sense and it ruins the scene in my opinion for no good reason. If it's just one percent of the game, why not just go back and fix it? You have already gone back and made several changes, why are you still acting like her not having eyelashes was on purpose? It seems like a really weird thing to stand by. It's clear you would rather add in a 'joke' than just fix the scene and I will never understand why.

I already said it was a big deal for me and I was just hoping you had fixed it by now. I'm just going to stop checking and I won't worry about playing this game again. There are lots of other games I can play on this site. Good luck with your game. A lot of other people seem to love it.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
[
I'm sorry I really wasn't here to argue I was just asking. However, it doesn't make sense in the story or any other place for her to lose her fake eyelashes from shock. Also, even if her fake eyelashes fell off, she would still have her real eyelashes underneath. So no, it absolutely does not make sense and it ruins the scene in my opinion for no good reason. If it's just one percent of the game, why not just go back and fix it? You have already gone back and made several changes, why are you still acting like her not having eyelashes was on purpose? It seems like a really weird thing to stand by. It's clear you would rather add in a 'joke' than just fix the scene and I will never understand why.

I already said it was a big deal for me and I was just hoping you had fixed it by now. I'm just going to stop checking and I won't worry about playing this game again. There are lots of other games I can play on this site. Good luck with your game. A lot of other people seem to love it.
No problem. Thanks for playing the game.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok, i'm confused, I downloaded 8. Picked up from where i left off, in bed with Miracle she said it hurt at start etc.. then end of chapter 8? That was a save from May 29th :unsure: :rolleyes:Are there different paths?

Reactions: Dolphin3000
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes